No excuses thread

No excuses thread

unfair, he has less weight to pull up.

That woman was genuinely fuming

why is that two-limbed, metal-legged guy in some army training camp?

It's one of these muddy obstacle race things. You can tell by the thots queuing for the obstacle

Didn't even use his bouncy metal leg to help himself. Fuck man.

Look in the background apparently jumping to grab a ledge and pulling yourself up is a three man operation for these people

It's rest day

I don't have one leg and one arm replaced with a couple of lbs of Carbon Fiber and Aluminum. Still impressive.

Holy shit, that is motivating as fuck. Thank you OP and cyborg bro

That gif makes me rage everytime.

true story, I knew a bitch once that used those metal spring legs to win a charity race and nabbed herself $7500, she was a 9 minute miler before the accident and a 5.35 after she got her boingies. watching her run was like living in a movie, fucking unreal

kek

>literally having less weight due to missing limbs
>below knee prosthetic is 4lbs, an entire leg is about 8 pounds, the arm is considerably less

That faggott is cheating

Average human can not do a pullup in a first world country user.

You're correct, you can see the logo on a lot of their clothing.
Most the women could not do half the obstacles.

one handed pullup tho

Yea this is a huge ethical issue. runners do everything they can to become faster, losing your legs will make any runner faster since the blades are so much better. should they stop chopping their legs off??

So -16 lb or so... he's still doing a 1 handed pull up without even having the other arm to brace

stop being a salty faggot

This gif perfectly demonstrate male vs female mentality

>boingies

And people wonder why females should not be in the military.

I need more of these in my life.

Been feeling kinda down lately, and honestly I wonder if it isnt related to a close friend of mine being presumed dead.

We met during one of those classes with a professor who tells you that you can't do it, just to troll you into proving him wrong. The professor even makes it clear that he thinks everyone can, but chooses not to.

This friend of mine did poorly on the first test and hired me to tutor him. It seemed impossible, but something in his eyes changed my mind about him. It was a certain rage that I only see when guys like me get fucked with for being different...

Admittedly, he really didnt understand the material. This was the sort of class where things were cumulative and Id say he had about eight months of studying to fill in since I dont think he had the prerequisites 'down'.

He and I had grueling study sessions, and I only charged him for a couple hours because his dedication was simply inspiring.

Hitherto, I had been this kind of person who just absorbs information at a pace that makes a lot of people hate me. I got lazy, and tried to get away with studying at home and attending quizes and tests - which is why I flunked out of college and was with this guy at community college.

One important detail is that this guy had a full time job and was attending night class. I couldnt imagine working anywhere near as hard as he did.

He would read the textbook aloud (which puts mortal men to sleep) and record it - listening to his reading of the material as he commuted.

During our sessions I would do everything I could think of to make him understand - from simplified example problems I developed to endless metaphors.

This guy was amazing, though - he got frustrated all the time but he NEVER quit. If anything the frustration seemed to inspire him more.

In the end I got him a B in the class overall. He later hired me to help him in a class I wasnt even projected to take.

I heard a couple months ago that he got swept up by a flood and was never heard from again.

We lived in a town where guys like us were found dead by stray bullets all the time, and honestly I had moved away long before then.

When I first heard about it I didnt really notice. Maybe it was denial. Now Im worried that Ive drifted away from everyone I taught and knew. It makes me really worry that Im someone who cant maintain relationships.

You are a good man, user.

For

Thanks.
I try.

Truth be told I was hoping to get set up with some community service tomorrow but the place didnt really call me back. Gonna head over and see if I cant reach the person in charge.

Truth is Ive been giving a lot of excuses lately, and not giving the level of effort that really blows people away.

I was looking for something to blame. Change in location, living conditions, weather...

But none of that really matters. If you really give a shit, you can always find a way. And whether you know it or not there's always someone around to help.

That's just my opinion, though.

i always want to punch that bitch who turns around every time i see this

but that one arm had double the weight to pull up.

your friend is inspiring and thats a good story. keep your head up dude

>augmentations

She's ahead of the game

I get kidney stones from your post

So fucking salty

escaped army project