Perfect man

check'd

2nd

fuck hank btw

>tfw you'll never be a 9 like Gosling

what's the point lads?

Quads knows the truth

Quads don't lie, Goose is a perfect specimen

WHY BOTHER LIFTING WHEN YOU WILL NEVER BE THE GOOSE? CELLS.

I don’t see why everyone likes him so much, he’s not even a nice guy.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Did he really? He sounds like a dick. He was such a sweetheart in La La Land and The Notebook. I guess all actors are jerks irl

hello newfriend

check'd n kek'd

YOU KEEP ME UNDER YOUR SPELL

perfect human bean*

Hello, first day on the internet?

>ywn be a blade runner with a digital waifu

Lul

get off my board normie

>6666
All praise Goose

Nigger

dat pasta tho

C-cells
*sob*

CELLS

No

this is the perfect man

INTERLINKED

Never forget

r e a l
h u m a n
b e a n

Epic bait.

How do I get into Goose mode?

AND A REAL HERO

INTERLINKED

Cells

>that scene with Joi and the hooker
>The showdown at the seawall
>Joi in general

Pure kino

>she'll never look at you like that

god this never gets old

Samefag

I got that reference

CELLS INTERLINKED WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED WITHIN CELLS

delete this

gosling is objectively not handsome

still can't tell if this is a meme or you guys genuinely think he's good looking physically. Sure he's rich, famous, and talented with an attractive personality, but not handsome.

are you sure?

he's the perfect combo of cute, handsome and sperg.

>not handsome

literally a troglodyte

Would you sacrifice all your gains to become Goose? If you do it, you will never get swole again, but will forever have his dyel body.

I would desu.

How did he unlock Chad mode?

fuck yeah and take up cardio instead

Longevity and 9/10 looks ftw

>all the 10/10 pussy that would literally be in your face as soon as you wake up begging you to do whatever you want to them

it's not fair

Does everyoneone not else notice the fact his eyes are uneven??? Dude looks like he might have a mild case of downs ffs I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here

>troglodyte

Lmao at this coping

>female version of 2/10 would not bang

kys you fat roastie

A 10/10 facial features and autism.

In a heartbeat.

What kind of jacket is this?

She used to..

if anything it's the opposite of coping. If gosling is a 9 then I'm an 11.

fucking newfags I swear
get off my board

This is correct

You must be blind post pic of you

no.

Ryan Gosling is sex walking, he is dripping with charm and charisma. Look at his fucking smile and his eyes. It's perfect, it's wonderful.

Yeah he may not be mathematically aesthetic but thats the difference between females and males. For males there is some checklist and you tick the boxes and thats it, very objective.
But for females it's different, women take into account a host of other factors and thats why you are more likely to see uggos with hot women and never the other way around.

Pic related

NEWFAG DETECTED

he knows she had Weinsteins dick in her mouth, disregard thots

I have the same thing, one half of the face is lower than the other

she even breathes sexily
10/10 waifu

>Does everyoneone not else notice the fact his eyes are uneven
he isn't symmetrical, but almost no one is. his eyes are uneven but this doesn;t make him unattractive. tom cruises teeth are off centre (even though fake), but he is still handsome

Reincarnation x f