What is the best program you ever followed and made the most gains with Veeky Forums?

What is the best program you ever followed and made the most gains with Veeky Forums?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

danjohn.net/2011/06/even-easier-strength-perform-better-notes/
danjohn.net/top-reads/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he's still at it

easy strength

danjohn.net/2011/06/even-easier-strength-perform-better-notes/

Unironically SS.

Novices make the easiest gains and it’s the best novice program.

lol Alex your not fooling anyone
“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Let me explain what is going on

somebody dislikes AD, so they are spamming him all over the board to get mods to ban AD like they banned the Vegan with no Gains

I did a pyramid PPL with 3 compounds per day. Still gaining like crazy. Hit 1/2/3/4 in like 3 months

I had good results woth Pavel's Russian Bear program and supplementing it woth kettle bell work.

Also, running a cycle of Smolov Jr for squats was pretty legit, it broke me through the lmao 3pl8 barrier. I just wish I would have eaten more while running that program.

I have heard a lot about Dan John, I'm going to have to check this out.

Does anyone have Naturally Enhanced Overhaul?

Just read the article and I think I might be sold. I am currently running the building the monolith from Wendler. I think I will give earlier strength a go once I am finished.

I ve always done my own programming ,cause prescribed programs bore me

Bulgarian light+a bunch of chin ups because its fun getting strong on one exercise fast

Sheiko app

Post routine

Naturally enhanced desu. Not really a big fan of alphadestiny or the bearmode look in particular but the foundation that the system is built around are great.

>fullbody
I used to do splits, PPL, U/L all that shit and honestly hated the idea of fullbody at first but it honestly makes me feel fucking amazing after, plus the opportunity for higher frequency.

>concurrent
I legitimately think this is the BEST form of periodization for the average person who isn't competing. Never gets boring since you rotate lifts, weak point training is amazing for gains, and you don't have to deload, plus you lift heavy and do volume work every week so you get the best of both worlds.

I wish there were more systems similar to it targeted towards emphasizing different muscle groups the way this emphasizes traps so there was more selection.

The true litmus test to know if a poster is actually jacked, ask them if they own Naturally Enhanced. If they say no then just disregard their opinion on any matter pertaining to fitness.

huehuehue

no it isnt. its the best for squats because you squat three fkn days a week.

ye

have only ever done ppl. tried other programs for a week or so but always came back to my own pplpprr

One year lifter so I don't have many experience
did
>SL
>PHUL
>PPL
currently still on the last one because of the best gains. SL gave good noob gaines but squat 3 times a week 5x5 was very boring, and also Mehdi is not putting enough impact on isolation, accesory exercises. He tells you to do it but in like meh kinda way- he likes to say that his program is everything you need. As for the PHUL I had not enough experience for it, and I was on a kcal deficit, so it's not the program itself, but my bad decisions.
PPL now is doing wonder for me on my entire body and I love going 6 times a week to the gym. The only problem is that I don't know when to put my cardio training

all the evidence we have regarding sports physiology suggests that fullbody is not optimal and instead something like bulgarian lite is, why do people still push this shit

Hi alex

Same here. Made great progress after months and months of plateaus.

I'm sure Alex gets precisely 0 (zero) pussy.

Little alex is the definition of a gymcel

Alex go to bed

Alex you're not fooling anyone shilling your shitty program you fucking bulked meatball

All pyramid ( 10 reps, add weigh 8 reps, add more 6 reps, down to 1rm)

P: bench, OHP, weighed dips
p: lay pull down, BB row, rack pull
L: back squat 6 sets, front squat 3 sets, front squat holds at 120% of 1RM of front squat for 30 seconds

Naturally Enhanced has been FUCKIN ME UP WITH GAINS. Can Alex be a cringefest at times? 100%, but his methods are effective. He's swole for his frame, and constantly pretty lean (always visible abs). The dude has enormous lifts for his bodyweight.

Alex, pls go.

Because he's not natty. He has an FFMI of 27 and he's balding fast as fuck. His shit routine doesn't matter.

LOL Alex

Best gains I ever got was from Max OT

Google it

He's a fucking manlet so he has prime muscle insertion points

fuck off you round faced feminine ugly fuck

is he gay? I think he is

texas method, got me from 2 to 3 plate bench and squat

not impressive I know, but it's the most gains I've made on a single program probably.

>bench and squat equal
>bench gains equal to squat gains on a program that usually only works for squat

you're a fucking mutant

What accessories do you use

Sure you do, Alex.

PIC IS NOT ME! IT'S THERE TO GET YOUR ATTENTION
Okay Veeky Forumsizens please help, I need a good program. So to give you some info to take into account:
>I do kickboxing 3 times a week, so PPL wouldn't be viable for me
>I care about strength, aesthetics and explosiveness
>I'm a woman so the program needs to include barbell hipthrusts or they could be put in for good ass aesthetics
>I hate meme workouts and I like to lift heavy, so please don't prescribe me a summer booty workout with 50 different resistance band variations
>It needs to have some carry-over to martial arts
>It needs to take into account that I have to do cardio quite often for martial arts, so Bulgarian light isn't viable I assume
>I'm a novice, some muscle groups are in the intermediate area but not by much

I still want to be attractive even though I do sports. For the trouble of reading this, here have a picture of Angela Magana's butt.

Push/Pull HEAVY
SQUAT HEAVY
Light
PUSH/PULL HEAVY
SQUAT
Light
OFF

Light days were random bodybuilding style 3-5 sets 8-15 reps. I would set a timer of 20 minutes with the goal of achieving 50 reps in those 20 minutes for each lift. One giant set. Chocolate milk + whey and pb/banana sandwiches and pizza.

That is how you bulk my friends.

Alex is based subscribe to him now faggots!

mr candytoes LP

Anything dan john is worth reading.

danjohn.net/top-reads/

What is a good beginner program that won't grow my legs out of proportion even more? I'm doing pic related right now but I feel benching three times every two weeks is not enough.

How long does 10x1 take? Sounds like way too much time

GZCLP

I've been meaning to try it. Seems more fun having accessories and doing 4 days a week

Tactical Barbell 1+2

Madcow because I was most dedicated at the brief time I did it.
Now trying to be equally or more dedicated at gzcl as I fell back to beginner lifts.

You can do it as 3 day too. If I were to start over again, GZCLP is the program I'd do for sure.

What lifts would you recommend, something like in pic related? I looked at the reddit and it's hard to search for a specific routine

That's why I consider doing 4x4 -> 5x3 -> 6x2 then go back to 4x4. That looks good?

I got something like this now

GZCL 4 days a week

Workout A1
T1 Squat
T2 Close grip Bench
T3 Lat Pulldown, Facepulls, Biceps

Workout B1
T1 OHP
T2 Romanian Deadlift
T3 Seated Row, Lat raises, Abs & Calves

Workout A2
T1 Bench
T2 Front Squat
T3 Lat Pulldown, Facepulls, Biceps

Workout B2
T1 Deadlift
T2 Incline Bench
T3 Seated Row, Lat raises, Abs & Calves

Looks good, thanks man. One last question: when should I have rest days if I want to work out on the same days each week?

Doesn't really matter. On four days a week ppl generally do A1B1XA2B2XX. You can do however it suits you tho.

Thanks!

Who is the autistic that came up with this program? Fucking terrible

Fucking what program do I do then? No one ever agrees on a program

people will argue which routine is better til the cows come home
because as long as you're lifting weights, gains are made in the kitchen.

I'm a manlet and I have shit insertions.

Do GreySkull LP

Does anyone have Naturally Enhanced Overhaul?

I'm already doing it. Think I just need to eat more

I watched eric helms pyramid training or whatever its called, read the PDF(videos and PDF are the same thing by the way) and picked on his sample bodybuilding-esque program and tailored to my needs and goals

Cowboy method.

Stick with it. GZCLP is legit.

Youll think Im shitting you, but Arnold's Blueprint. It's INSANE volume, but if you eat until you're sick, it will work

do this version of it, you bench at least 2x per week

I did Smolov Jr but for bench.

As long as you do prehab for shoulders and have decent technique, to not get hurt from the volume, it's fucking gainsville.

>my cool glass of lemonade.
I kek every time

>Smolov Jr for squats was pretty legit, it broke me through the lmao 3pl8 barrier.
why the fuck would you run smolov of any kind when you can't squat 3pl8? unless you're a girl or sub 100lbs you are not advanced enough for this shit.

>not using a 3 week program to blast through plateaus
ngmi

You don't "plateau" sub 3pl8 though. 3pl8 is what you squat within 6 months if you're average, and that means unless you're bottom 0.5% in terms of strength genetics you'll still be on a daily LP when you reach 3pl8.

Jesus christ this program is literally "do whatever random exercise the weird looking manlet in tights does at your gym and has everyone always laughing behind their back".

Pic related.

>that guy at the gym who does all the weird resistance band shit but isn't even a semi decent powerlifter

>alex
>lean

Top kek. No.

I've never used bands personally so I can't comment on how good they are but every other exercise there is legit. I honestly find high pulls better than shrugs for my traps, and the partial hammer curls would absolutely slay your forearms.

PHUL. You can swap out accessory lifts with what ever suits your needs.

If you have visible abs, you are lean by normie standards.

This is a meme. Shit program.

Just go do GZCLP standard routine

That meme program took me from a 185 squat to 3pl8 for reps but ok. Only thing that actually did suck about it was deadlift but fuck deads anyway.

I'm running brian alsrhus free linear progression program right now and it's the best one I've done so far

I would do it but its impossible to occupy that much equipment for that much time. Especially in small gyms.

holy fuck i rack pulled for the first time today upper traps are wasted not sure about the rest of upper back maybe i just have to perfect the technique but yeah glad alpha destiny put me onto them

also christ wrist straps are amazing, my grip gave out on 120kg but as soon as i chuck on the straps boom 200kg easy for 8 reps

>tattooed chokers
as if chokers weren't gay enough on guys

I've used bands a ton. They have a lot of potential both for strength and hypertrophy work.

But I'd have to be convinced not to fire any coach who programmed in banded push presses.

a successful powerlifter (not someone like Rippetoe who was mediocre)

ask me how i know you're a manlet

I have the 2 Convict Conditioning books downloaded. I wish I had the autism to read and use them. I've never followed a program I've just copied what my long time gym buddy does. I didn't put any thought into it. We stopped being friends 8 months ago and since then I've hardly lifted.