GSLP

how long should I be running Grey skull for and is it ideal for beginer aesthetics? here are my stats

SQUAT - 135
BENCH - 135
DEADLIFT - 160
OHP - 55
Barbell row - just that bar (feelsbadman)

what accesories should I also throw in if I want aesthetic body?

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com/standards#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a meme. Do a split for aesthetics

This is a meme. Do calisthenics for aesthetics

Why would he do a split when his lifts are so terrible. Your way better off building some strength first.

6-9 months is likely about as long as you would need to stay on any LP. As for accessories there really isn't much I would say. Do some curls, some pullups (or chinups), facepulls and any ab work. Don't worry about getting to specific right now. Just progress and build some strength.

Until you're standards on those lifts are all inbetween intermediate and proficient. But intermediate is good
Ignore this faggot, he's baiting you

Forgot to link standards symmetricstrength.com/standards#/

Go fuck away yourselves

You're telling me you can't gain strength on a split with 5-8 reps?

do 5x5 for 3 months and then do a bro split

mate i did SS for 6 months with lots of shit breaks inbetween and god no would never return to a shit t-rex program

dont you need to hit your muscles 2x a week for optimal growth?

I'm telling you, that your better off building strength on a 3 day a week FB then doing some god awful 6 day or 5 day split where half the exercises are just bro moves.

what the fucking christ. unironically do SS for 6 months until you're at the VERY LEAST at 1/2/3/4

you are one degree of separation away from crippled and you're here asking about aesthetics? the fuck is wrong with you

>implying you can hit 1/2/3/4 in 6 months

Only the 4 plate deadlift in 6 month is that difficult. (IMO). Depending on your starting level of strength it may be as much as 9 months, but consistent training, good sleep and eating and that all seems doable.

GSLP is a beginners routine? no? and why would I go on SS if im squating 3x a week with shit tier wide hip genetics i dontw anna become a trex nigga

GSLP is filled with bioscience. It's shit

what do you recommend then?

>broscience
>compound lifts, easy progression method, works

Okay, whatever you say man.

I don't think SS is all that great compared to GSLP. I think GSLP is better so i wouldn't recommend it.

OP here forgot to mention since it says you must progress upperbody with 2.5lb incriments how the fuck am I supposed to get 1.25lb plates? cant I just progress all and everything with 5lb? plates or will that cause problems

>how the fuck am I supposed to get 1.25lb plates?
buy them lmao

would it be okay if I increased my OHP? with 2.5lb incriments cause my OHP is only 55lb

if you can manage a 5lb increase on OHP per workout then go for it, but you'll probably plateau pretty quickly

how about increasing it every 2nd week? when I hit a plateau also how will that influcence my muscle progress?

As a novice you can recover in a very short space of time. It's a waste to wait two weeks to increase weight and you will progress slower. Buy some fractional plates nigga.

>his gym doesnt have .8 and 1.6 pound plates
lmao@urlife

nice routine there dude did you find on REDDIT?

How the fuck do you bench 135 and row the bar? Nigga you are asymmetric as fuck.

I bench about 150 for reps with both bench and rows