Are they black Veeky Forums?

Been watching hodge twins for years and Steven crowder just recently. They just did a collab on YouTube and it's pretty redpilling. Apparently black community see them as rednecks. Wtf are they black or what!?

>inb4 go back to /pol/

Vidya link youtu.be/x6yejDBxOxs

>are these black people black??

What a retarded thread

>wtf black people don't have one mindset?
Autism.

they are southern black which is white everywhere else

american blacks are on average ~20% white due to slave owners hitting black asses like alphadestiny preaches
The hodgetwins are by genetics probably over 1/4th white (maybe up to almost 1/2), but the one drop rule in america counts them as black. Also a reason why "blacks" can have coloured eyes like them, as the recessive trait was BLEACHED into some black lineages.
In america, even quadroons, octaroons etc. consider themselves as black. Obama was half white half black for example.

Am black and can confirm

They're niggers. End of discussion

If you have more than 10% nigger blood you're a nigger.

/thread

they had a genetic test to show that they're only like 52% african, the other 48% is europeon. I find it absolutely hilarious that they're only just BARELY considered more black than white

Most half black people are like that

You thought that people with one black parent and one white parent would somehow come out 80% black?

Sides

N-nazi larpers?

Since life originated in Africa, everyone is black.

>They just did a collab on YouTube
wow they just betrayed the black community wtf?

their family is fairly famous in that state for have been the offspring of the slavemaster. They even have that guys name

looks American to me

>not black enough
that is just something liberals scream when they notice a black person wondering off their vote plantation.

>wristlets

>claiming their natty

>niggers

That form is impeccable

no, i never thought that--what makes you think i did? i only said i find it funny because they pride themselves on being black so much when it's only, as said, barely the case

wtf
anyone have their wrist measurements

If they don't vote democrat they aren't black, that's the law.

WE

You got a problem with that white boi?

that black nazi video on youtube is pretty funny but I also feel like he makes some good points. being a black nazi doesnt seem too crazy

no life originated in the ocean, we are all simple celled green algae

Is that a young Juji?

>tfw no ebony 1488 gf.

yeah roids were a mistake

gee i dunno.
fucking idiot

if cuck whites want everyone to be a nigger then i suppose it makes sense for some black individuals (higher iq ones) to want a whiter world

out of africa theory has been debunked for some time now white boi

They are mulattoes which are not black.

Same as a mulatto isn't white or a happa isn't white

"house niggas" Were always despised and treated poorly by other blacks. Much like other halfies such as hapas, they are usually torn between two racial backgrounds and are either accepted by one and resent the other, or are accepted by neither and go off the fucking rails like a true gentleman.

WTF
I WANT THAT.
HOW GET

Cringe as fuck

more importantly, are they natty?

based hodgetwins

I never really knew how based they were until that crowder ep. They aren't really woke, just some blacks with individual thinking and common sense. The plantation slaves have a strong sheep mindset, glad Hodge twins aren't part of any of it.

They are black

t. Black person

This. I'm black and can't watch their videos cause of their dirty southron accents. Black people should not talk like they do

>blacks dictating how other blacks should speak
>whitey alwayz be oppresin n sheeit

pick one and only one

>t. american mongrel

It showed them to be 58% black and 42% European with a majority of the European lineage coming from Britain. Did you even watch the video?

The more important question is, are they natty?? Serious replies only. Their arms and shoulders look natty in their videos, no insane vascularity or anything.

DAS GOOD FORM DER MAYNE! DAS GOOD FORM!
They were on the juice. Then became vegan and dropped the juice. Then blamed their loss of gains on going vegan instead of dropping the juice.

You really think this is natty They probably had experience with juice, but that doesnt mean they're still using it

They're like 15% black but milk it for money like any reasonable person would

They're not 15% black. I'm 50% black and look whiter than them.

Post pic of your skin tone? I'm curious

Not really. The genus Homo almost definitely came from Africa and Homo sapiens, i.e. genetically pure sub-saharan African people, definitely came from Africa. Everyone else is just a mix of Homo sapiens and Neanderthals and/or Denisovans. Neanderthals and Denisovans evolved in Europe/Asia from Homo heidelbergensis, which migrated from Africa.

Fuck you I ain't from where you are from why would I talk like you? Also the south is actually less segregated than the north nowadays.

>are they black?
Why do you even care? How does it make any difference to their bodybuilding channel?

Both their parents are black. They did a video a while back explaining that one of their ancestors was white which might contribute to their skin color.

You said you’ve been watching them for a few years but have not seen this video. You’re a disgrace.

EY MAYNE

I'm a White Nationalist who can't stand most black people, and I like them. I don't know what that says about them.

What? White people have thousands of different accents depending on where there from why wouldn't blacks, Asians etc?

This is why Veeky Forums pisses me off its just full of bitter virgins of all races taking their virgin anger out through racism

>I'm a White Nationalist