Stop mouth breathing

Stop mouth breathing.

Other urls found in this thread:

the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does anyone else here always wake up mouth breathing?

I go to sleep breathing through my nose and then in the morning I wake up on my back mouth breathing and my nose is totally stuffed up.
I always feel like shit too and then I stand up and in a few minutes my sinuses drain and I feel normal again.

I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday.

i only breathe from my anus

hypertrophy your masseter by chewing. If you stick wake up with your mouth open you might have a deviated septum or problem with your sinuses.
have fun with your retruded maxilla and mandible cuck

>tfw dentist planned to take my wisdom teeth out nearly 10 years ago but for some reason never did

Did I dodge a bullet?

yes don't let the dental jew take your precious wisdom teeth they contain the essence of your white virility

Thanks lad, I'll be extra careful to avoid (((their))) trickery from now on.

yes, milord

okaiy

awroit

if you are over 20 and get wisdom teeth extracted its still not ideal just not as bad as when you get them taken out at a younger age. Cuck dentist tried to get me to take out my wisdom teeth in my teens. I came back to him 5 years later and he said my wisdom teeth fit into my wider palate. I wonder why cuck dentist?

>tfw got tricked into having my wisdom teeth taken out as a teen
>still pretty good jawline

i probably could have a fucking amazing jawline ffs

>Somewhat mouthbreathed, certainly never mewed since this year
>All of my wisdom teeth grew in fine during my teens

How does this happen?

I want to believe in this mewing thing, but I'm thinking it's a meme because I can never find anything about it outside of Veeky Forums

>Be 20
>Wisdom teeth start coming in sideways
>Pain
>Dentist says to remove them, not enough room in jaw
>No
>Eventually stop hurting, looks like they're done
>Be 26
>Start mewing
>2 months later
>Feel wisdom teeth acting up again
>4 months later
>Bottom wisdom teeth both erupt from gums and line up perfectly

Wew lad

the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/

There's a shitload of youtube videos. Mewing is just "correct" tongue posture, which in this case mean exerting suction on the back of your tongue to make sure that it sticks to the back of your palette. By doing this, the totality of the tongue is up against the roof of your mouth. Then maybe there's some hard chewing stuff.

Problem is, Mew mostly treat children and does so with appliances. Mewing outside of that context has no proven benefits. Doesn't mean they don't exist. It's just not proven.

He works with kids because they see the best results and it's hard as fuck to re-train adult posture. Rather than fix 10 adults a year he can focus on kids and fix a few hundred

Did you know that Dr. Mew estimates that 98% of people do not shit properly? If you look at the hemorrhoid rates from the third world and at the anthropological evidence for anus based diseases thousands of year ago, you'll find that they almost never existed. This is because people do not use proper anal posture, as a result of which our asses are collectively collapsed. This is why Dr. Mew invented something now called Anal Mewing™. By using one of these simple appliances (pic related) for only 16 hours a day, you can correct your anal posture and prevent and event cure all ass related disorders.

nice bro. I'm so glad i advent removed my wisdom teeth even tho my dentist almost forced me to a few months ago. 2 months into mewing and my chess are hollower :)

Its really hard though.

>didnt say "mew lad"

disappointing