Got carried away in a fight, what do I do now?

Last night I went to a party with my gf and some friends.

We're talking with a group of friends and then some partially drunk guy bumps into my gf and she spills her drink on him accidentally. Drunk guy gets mad af and calls her a 'stupid bitch', I tell him to apologize and fuck off, guy gets angrier and tells me to my face 'and what are you gonna do about it, pussy?'

This moment I just entered super saiyan mode and punched his face as hard as I could, he fell on the ground and I jumped on him and started punching his face so hard my hands were almost bleeding by then, he was almost fainting and closing his eyes and I opened them and said "this is so you never forget what you did" and then I bit his nose and ripped it out, like fucking Hannibal lecter.

This moment three guys hame and pushed me back, every girl around was screaming and I was covered in blood with my face and the drunk guy was agonizing in pain on the floor.

I went home and heard the guy was sent to the hospital and is recovering. My question is what the fuck do I do now? Am I going to jail? Fuck guys did I just ruin my life?

You were just being yourself and that is perfectly fine.

btw 23 yo texan guy with no criminal record

can I claim self defense?

Pretty much. If everyone knows who you are and the guy wants to press charges and pursue you. Life isnt ruined but you fucked yourself over pretty good. Not even sure if its up to him whether charges will be pressed or not. Some guy stabbed me multiple times with a screwdriver and the city/state automatically pressed charges against him so I dunno. Go watch CSI.

no but you can claim insanity

If this story actually happened (which I don't think it did), the victim would probably press assault charges.

TOP fucking kek

nice chad fanfic brotato

Enjoy prison OP. Monkeys like you who can't control their impulses deserve to be locked in cages

>then I got his nose and ripped it out, like fucking Hannibal lecter
Damn user you scary

Enjoy your AIDS

Kekd hard

you're a faglord if you're hanging out with your gf at some rando drunkard hookup party

How do I claim insanity? My grandfather had schizophrenia and killed himself, but I was never diagnosed with it. Also I wasn't drunk and only had 1 beer.

Guy disrespected me and my girlfriend in front of everyone what the fuck would you have done faggot?
Yeah the nose bit was too much, but how could I stand there and do nothing?

>This moment I just entered super saiyan mode and punched his face as hard as I could, he fell on the ground and I jumped on him and started punching his face so hard my hands were almost bleeding by then

Curious: what race? I'm betting on Latino but White is my second choice.

Delete your post and talk to a lawyer right now. Not tomorrow. Not in 10 minutes. NOW.

Just tell court exactly what you told us and use first post as defense and you should be golden.

White, guy was white too, no people from other races on the party.

How would this post hurt me? It's anonymous after all and I'm after advice here.
I know no lawyers, I think I'll call my dad and tell him what happened, he must know some.

> and said "this is so you never forget what you did" and then I bit his nose and ripped it out

Borderline autism

But, yeah youre basically fucked, you should buy some dildos to spread your asshole as much as possible, so you dont bleed the very first day youre raped in prison..

>I bit his nose and ripped it out, like fucking Hannibal lecter.

Believable until this point. What, the guy doesn't have a fucking nose now?

I donno OP. Maybe
>, you and I should leave this man before any physical escalation occurs. I could easily harm him in his drunken state, however, being the bigger man, with a life ahead of me, I would rather not risk legal or bodily harm upon myself.
Then go home and fuck your gf, you pychotic faggot

Its too late buddy, I already took a screenshot of the thread.

Just tell the court he was harassing your gf and haver her support your testimony.

You bit someones noes? Haha what lmao

>"this is so you never forget what you did" and then I bit his nose and ripped it out, like fucking Hannibal lecter.

This is what happened in reality. You went out with your gf and friends. After you arrived to the party and had few drinks, your gf started talking with 6'3 220lbs handsome guy. You saw this but didn't do anything about it because you are pussy ass lying roleplaying beta bitch. After an hour you couldn't see your gf and the guy anywhere and today you heard that she sucked his dick in bathroom. Now you came up with this fictional story what you want to do. Just stop lying.

Yeah you're probably going to jail and you're going to have a lawsuit against you and lose a lot of money.

No joke, if he gets a good lawyer he's going to get a percentage of your paycheck for what could be the rest of your life. You're going to be paying for that moment for the rest of your life.

Okay guys, I just talked with a lawyer and he calmed me down. He said stuff like that happens pretty often, plus I come from a good family with no criminal records and that I shouldn't lose my sleep over it.
That being said, the lawyer said my best option is to make a deal with the guy and pay him for his medical costs and moral reparation, making him forget about pressing charges.
In case the guy presses charges, I'll probably have to take community service and therapy sessions, but no jail.
I'm much calmer now, thank guys.

They got his nose before 911 arrived and stiched it. He's gonna have a massive scar tho.

the real story
>last night me and my horsefaced cunt drunkenly brushed up against a bro last night
>bro turned and issued a manly apologized even though wasn't at fault, my gf's eyes and cunt dilated at this sight of this living superman
>she starts openly flirting with him in front of my face which initiated beta drunken courage mode
>Chad Rosterfehr replies that if won't accept his apologize we could take this outside and could kick my ass without putting down his beer
>my gf just came
>instead of suffering the impending doom I huff and puff and walked away like a pussy with my tail between my legs
>that night couldn't get it up but didn't matter to my gf because a man had already satisfied her that night

Beta faggots who fell for the civilization meme

OP, you did fucking right, yeah you didn't need to eat his nose but that was badass as fuck, my props to you

that being said, your pretty fucked, this is probably costing you over 50 grand, I hope you have the money to pay for it. Probably no jail for you tho

I'm gonna bite to your bullshit made up story. If your parents are milllionaires you're gonna get probation and have to pay 100k-1mil to the kid. If not enjoy 3-8y in prison.

You're definitely going to jail

the nose one is a little too much u could have easily get away with a little bit of fine...

this never happened. there would be a blurb about it in local news. liar

Typical meathead roid rager.
Thank God I’ve never been stupid enough to use steroids or creatine or whatever other toxins you people shoot up.

>being so bored you make up a fake story on Veeky Forums

You're looking at about 150,000 grand in med bills and court costs. You'll get around or less than 4 months in jail.

I don't even care if it's real or not, I don't see any reason as to why someone like you should not go to fucking jail, call me beta, call me cuck, if some fucking dumb slut bumped into me and spilled her drink on me you bet I would fucking get mad and he was in the right to be so. You attacked him for no reason at all (other than him being pissed at your dumb cunt of a roastie) and didn't just leave it at that, you had to bash him into a pulp after sucker punching the guy probably completely unexpected and unable to defend himself against a sober person. Not only that but you also gave him a massive scar where his nose used to be and now he has to live with that also?
Let me tell you, I'd fucking do everything in my realm of possibilities to ruin your life, I'd probably kidnap you and torture you, you fucking mongoloid psycho

People like you are literal niggers

Drunk guy bumped into his gf you fucking beta cuck

The weak must fear the strong

Oh wow, he bumped into someone in a club, guess he deserved to get his nose ripped off after all, my mistake.

I'm with you, beating somebody to pulp over drama is already crossing the line, but fucking his face up for the rest of his life?
OP clearly needs jail time to let it sink in that he can't do shit like that.

>Guy disrespected me and my girlfriend in front of everyone what the fuck would you have done faggot?
>Yeah the nose bit was too much, but how could I stand there and do nothing?
Are you a fucking moron? Drunk dude spills a drink on someone so you rip his nose off?
You COULD have just walked away, but instead you escalated the situation and because you can't control yourself.
If anything is actually true, you're a fucking moron and deserve to be in jail.

Noseless drunk guy, go press charges and stop being mad on Veeky Forums.
OP might still have your nose so try to get it before it goes into necrosis.

nah but he deffo deserved to get punched

whatever, fake and gay story is fake and gay

Just sent a screenshot to Texas pd
have fun in the pokey, faggot.

Give link to news story as proof, if it was that serious it'll have made the local news.

He bumped into her then got mad and insulted her you dumb fuck,OP took it too far but the guy was an idiot

t. Jamal chimping out

I hope they send you back to Africa where animals like you belong

No, I mostly agree with you in your previous post, just felt the urge to call someone a cuck today. Anyway, what do you feel would be the best thing to do, so you dont look like beta in front of your gf/friend but also not ripping his nose off

Meanwhile on pd:

> who tf is this guy Veeky Forums?

>Behaving like a brutish beast
You'll get what you deserve, people like you cannot be amongst the civilized

cuck

>sucker punching someone is badass
Op is just an autistic pussy

>People falling for this shit b8

Every fucking week. Sage.

spit on him, shove him or if he's really out of hand a strong punch to the face. But one of the first two usually leads to the last one anyways, No need to go full weirdo crackhead about it.

This.

>The notorious hacker known as Veeky Forums has moved on to assault an innocent party goer

THIS

Minus biting the guys nose off, I beat a drunk guy's ass for calling my now ex-wife a cunt, after a football game in college. Years later I still feel bad about it because it turns out he was right all along. Hope you're not in the same boat.

Nice bait troll
..i hope this is troll

>what the fuck would you have done faggot?
Been a fucking adult?
Getting into a fight because someone used a no-no word at your girlfriend is petty as fuck

I am the "OP" and I guess you could call me a cuck again but clubbing and taking your gf there sounds like low life trash things to do, just go on your own or do something decent with your girl.
If someone offended my gf I would have probably went into his face, choke him a little and push him away by his neck, seems like a pushover guy anyway and you humiliate him more and dont lower yourself to be seen like a fucking nigger.
Don't escalate situations from 1 to 10 basically

Anyone telling OP he shouldn't have gotten into the fight over a guy calling his GF a bitch: you're a fucking faggot cuck

A first time assault charge isn't shit. You're justifying yourself being a pussy cuz you're scared of the legal equivalent of a speeding ticket.

OP you did good until the nose bite thing lmfao.

I wasnt calling you a cuck, but nvm anyway... I honestly think all this shit is made up.

they'll get you with an aggravated battery only if he tells on you though and presses charges.

don't talk to any detectives or anything just skip town for a month or so you'll be good.

worst case scenario they do press charge on yoo it'd be an aggrevated battery which is a pretty serious felony. you dont want that shit on your record so skip town so things lay low and case closed type deal or fight it in court and hope they plead it down to a misdemeanor assault or misdeamanor battery.

t. im a felon and kinda know how cases work

alright anons don't judge but this is how i found out i was a little gay while fighting for gf

>13 years ago
>traveling across country with gf
>stop in some random ass frat house she says she knows someone in
>some rando girl she knows from myspace
>22
>barely exercise but gifted with a lil bit of retard strength and a little chubby, 6'2" 190
>at some shitty party with a hundred people
>gf took some e and is starting to feel it
>sober because work drug tests
>we hang in the basement, was like 5 other people but left to join upstairs party which was crazier
>just us as we sit on couch and big as fuck but old looking tv is on
>watching home alone 2 on tv, gf constantly laughing, she's high beyond belief
>leave for 10 minutes to piss
>some guy's squeezing her tits from behind the couch
>her eyes are closed and she's fully nodded out
>his hand is in her pants, she's pissing herself too
>his mouth makes contact with hers
>she's saying my name
>immediately pull guy backwards by hair and choke hold
>never been in a fight before, adrenaline is intense
>i don't know what to do
>i-i start reaching for his dick
>i squeeze his crotch hard and he's freaking out even more
>choke hold harder
>minute or two feel him getting limp
>face is red
>..touch his dick again through his pants
>what is this feeling
>he passes out after some struggle
>unzip pants, both of them
>start trying to slide my justice rod in but it's too tight
>prop him face down ass up and spend night forcing random objects in his anus
>get a devilish idea
>go to the basement's bathroom
>grab bar of soap, wet it up
>force into rectum
>empty a 4 pack of irish spring into his anus
>lock the basement door
>at the end
>7 hotwheels cars
>8 golf balls
>4 tennis balls
>4 bars of soap
>a bunch of crumpled up paper
>take his own cell phone from his pocket
>force into rectum

i'm not gay but it was really hot

Not for the nose thing.

good read, def homo

>I bit his nose and ripped it out, like fucking Hannibal lecter

dude, why did you do the nose thing what the fuck.

Tumblr approves

your obviously

>T.noselet
Go harass women somewhere else

Nah you did the right thing faggot should just take the ass beating like a man if you press charges that's a bitch move it was just fists

I'll take, "Shit that didn't happen, ever," for $500.

wtf dude

that nose part would make a great fucked up movie scene, weird af irl, what did your gf say?

is she attracted to face biting barbarians?

you are savage my dude

Enjoy getting buttraped in jail boyo. Not so tough now are ya lmao.

>fuck guys did I just ruin my life?
Should have thought about that before chimping out like a nigger and biting someone's nose off.

Mate you bit off a guy's nose

Assuming this is not a pasta

If he press charges you're gonna be fooked

>says the guy posting Chinese cartoon reaction images
What are you, 12?

Kek holy shit what the fuck is wrong with you, you literally got so mad that you sucker punched him, continued to ground a pound then bite his fucking nose off, lol even the people with gf's and friends on the site are still autistic as hell. Seriously how do you get so mad that you actually bite a piece of someones nose off like a damn wild animal

>texan

Fucking kek

Sorry bro but I'm crying.

You ripped his fucking nose off?

I love you user.

>Texas
>Guy wasn't shot for this

Fake and gay OP

Past a certain degree the state presses charges. Depends on state. Check those Texan statues breh

>Some guy stabbed me multiple times with a screwdriver and the city/state automatically pressed charges against him so I dunno

What the fuck? Really?

So there's a criminal suit that can be filed, but there's also a civil suit that can be filed where you can sue for damages (hospital bills, punitive, etc.). If they're a random cray person they probably don't have any money, but OP sounds like he has some money, so the victim will probably go after him for everything he's worth.

Bruh is this real.... he probably woke up constipated as shit.

Pussy.

Alpha as fuck m8

>being so shitty at punching that you don't KO someone with a sucker punch
>being so shitty at punching that you don't break your hand punching as powerful as you could
>being so shitty at fighting that you describe your best punching as "hard punching"

so much wrong, you got lucky op, i bet you punch with your triceps fucking lol

Turn yourself in to the police and get an evolutionary psychologist for a defender instead of a lawyer you neanderthal.
> ooga booga other male disrespects me infront of my female
0/10 made me reply

fucking betas. your grandfathers have probably fucked people up for much less, what would they think of your weak pathetic selves?

if you dont fight someone whose harassing your girlfriend and then asking what youre gonna do about it youre literally a fucking pussy

>b-b-but im just a civilized adult and youre immature!!!
F A G G O T S

>fighting on the streets
>doesn't even know how to fight

if you know how to fight then you are fighting every week in your gym, letting your ego fight on the streets would make you go to jail for literally nothing, making all your efforts on becoming a good fighter a complete waste of time

if you have some months of sparring under your belt you are unstoppable against the average retard in the streets

i mean, i you actually know how to punch you will break your hand guaranteed if you punch with all your power

You should have broke out the Pokemon cards and shown that faggot who the real boss was

Holy roiding manlets

I don't know why people don't think bjj is filled with roids. All they do is basically sub or get submitted in fucking struggles.

Not if you punch their jaws. Or you can harden your hands up to mitigate the damage.
First punch is all in at the jaw. Next are openers for a big one. Or fucking palm strikes.