Shoulder/Delts General

How do I grow this part of my shoulder? Only have the smaller bump on one shoulder and it makes my shoulder as a whole look way better/stronk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6PMjhHIBBSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Picture of other shoulder without it

Corrective nipple surgery

You need more pecs user.

I know, I'm pretty dyel and lost a lot of weight
Even when I was bigger I never had pecks

are you sure that it isnt a torn ac joint which gives you that bump?

After googling that I'm pretty sure that's something different

I have it on both shoulders. I have a hunch that DB incline bench is the reason mine are so big since that muscle is right inbetween pecs and delts.

Post a picture of your whole upper body so we can see both shoulders in the same picture

checked

you don't even look like you've been in the room with a barbell let alone lifted one

worry about specific areas and how to make them bigger when you actually look like you lift as a whole

Have you ever broken or dislocated the distal end of your clavicle?

Could be an abnormal slip of PEC minor attaching more medially from the acromion process. If that's the case, do donate your body for med fags to learn from your unique anatomy.

I'm not taking lifting seriously until I move in a few months due to my shitty eating arrangement/diet atm so I'm just tryna stay skinny right now. I just wanna fix this part of my shoulder beforehand

I've never had any serious injury to my knowledge
I don't want to become a meme based off how dyel I am atm

anterior delt work. don't focus on that shit though you don't look like you've ever lifted, just work on getting your OHP up to a respectable number and things will sort themselves out

You have to be under fem hormones to have your deltosterone high enough so go trap mode now !

So you want delts do ya?
youtu.be/6PMjhHIBBSI

help

im a narrow shoulder dyel soyboy skinnyfat who has not exercised in years and plays video games all day long

im also 30 years old
is it a lost cause
ive never been muscular in my life

feeling self conscious about my shoulders at the moment made me come to Veeky Forums, a board i never visit

is today the first day of the rest of my life
i just swung these dumbells around for the past half hour or so
should i just keep doing that every day until it becomes easy and then do it again with more weight and repeat

i think you might have popped an acl joint

S T I C K Y

Bump

Isn't that one of your lymph nodes? If it is, that's not looking good family.