What do we think of keto?

What do we think of keto?

Give tips and experiences

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionyoucanuse.com/can-you-really-lose-weight-eating-steak-and-eggs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's for retards

Why?

Its a meme. You’re going to gain most of that weight back soon as you start adding carbs back to your diet.

Keto is for people that don't know how or can't diet. If you're fat and on keto you are going to lose weight because it stops you from eating ice cream, candy, and snacks all day. You will also feel full from all the meat.

That being said if you know how to eat like a normal human and follow a strict diet you'd probably be better off skipping keto in my opinion.

Went from 330 to 190 with keto. I wouldn't of been able to do it without it.

How long did it take? How tall/old?

Did you have bad skin?

it's great but it tanked my immune system so take a multi vitamin or something as well

Explain

Sounds like you’re one of “those” looking for a magic pill to melt away the weight in a couple of months instead of doing it right.

You’re not going to make it.

I am, I want to cheat

Plus I find getting good results fast builds momentum

>muh cutting must take time else you gain everything back
Don't listen to this retard OP. Just realize that keto is just a way to escape the sugar rollercoaster that standard diets induce hence very useful for cutting since you will be eating less.

Ofc you will need to count calories after (or if) you go back to carbs since it is a lot easier to overeat on them. Also, keto is useless for muscle building so don't even think of bulking with it.

t. user which did a 175->160 cut on keto in 2 months without counting calories nor feeling hungry

Do you guys have any opinion on strict steak and eggs diet?
nutritionyoucanuse.com/can-you-really-lose-weight-eating-steak-and-eggs

Just recently transitioning into a new job, new place, so eating variety meal is a pain.

It took you 2 months to lose 15 pounds? I can do that in 6 weeks without harming my kidneys and clogging up my arteries.

Keto is for dyels.

I’m done with the OP he’s already made his mind up, probably before he even posted. So that leaves he only posted for attention.

But I'm a dyel user, just getting out of skinnyfat hell.

Of course you can lose faster, I just told you that I didn't even count calories, if you can lose it in 6 without CICO nor keto then teach me your ways.

Also, being

So you’re a dyel and a moron? How fucking stupid do you have to be to not know how to use fucking Google?

>Google benefits of keto
>Google dangers of keto

See, you fucking moron? In fact I change my position you should eat as many eggs and as much fatty red meat as you can for the next couple of months. Add tons of dairy too, I mean like a lot.

Now, since it’s obvious you only created this thread for attention and (you)s. Here’s another (you) you fucking imbecile.

How did you feel during it?

I stripped most of the weight in about a year, hovered at 230 for about a year (wasn't actively trying to lose more and was content at the time)
and then got to 190 after about 6 months. So around 1.5 years.

6'1/21 at the time.

Lose skin wasn't too bad. I was lifting really heavy which helped and filled me out more. It was also relatively slowly. Also the break in the middle may of helped my skin tighten up before I got rid of the last 30 or so pounds. Not too sure though.

Also there's a bunch of retards in this thread. Keto isn't the healthiest thing, but it's better than being a 300+ pound piece of lard eating a tub of ice cream every day like I was. When you don't know where to start, being able to eat burgers, steak and bacon doesn't sound too bad. It's easier to transition to a better diet once you lost 100+ pounds.

>burgers
How is burger keto. The buns themselves will make you go beyond your carb allowances

Too much effort for the same results of less effort eating.

That's why you use veto for weight loss and move to paleo for maintenance. I agree veto isn't sustainable in the long term. Paleo is the perfect balance in my opinion.

No buns and no ketchup obviously. (you can do ketchup if you really want but I saved my carbs for milk/protein powder)

>milk
>diet
seriously why would you eat bulking food on a cut?

That's why you don't use a bun. If I do have a burger, I'll have sliced avocado on the side with tomato, lettuce, spinach, pickle, onion, sauce, and whatever else you like.

Pic related; it's a good ass Big Mac "salad" (more like a burrito bowl really).

Because I hate protein shakes with water and I only use about 3/4 cup. I'm already hungry and have to watch people eat pizza all day please just let me have this user (i'm under 2k calories anyway leave me alone)

3 weeks results of approx. 75g carbs per day and high fat/high protein diet - i.e. almost keto

come at me

How do I quit consuming sugar?

Just DON'T!

Real talk is there a magic pill? I'm willing to pay

Is this roidrage or just a vegancuck? Can't tell. I'm not the OP big guy. If you stopped basing your dietary choices on 5 min google searches and instead read the papers published by phd holding nutritionists you would know keto is not dangerous at all.

Fine, a bit less energy than on carbs but much less variation during the day. Also no sleepiness during the afternoon which was really nice. Mostly stopped because I began lifting and wanted to make sure that I got my noob gains.

Meh, just drink skim milk. About 6g protons per

And I can cherry pick just as many “PhDs” who say it is dangerous, what’s your point? It doesn’t make it less of a meme diet that most will fail.

You're the one saying it is dangerous, the burden of proof is on you moron. If you really think men has never lived long periods without carbs just kys or go to Veeky Forums for once.

It is as maintainable as being completely anal about CICO. If you can't do keto for a few months (which is essentially painless compared to longer calorie deficits with carbs) you're a little bitch.

No, I’m just not an autistic walking meme who falls fo anything that bucks the “normie way” of doing things. I can eat whatever the fuck I want. Why? Because I’m not a gargantuan lard ass who can’t control himself around food. Proper weight loss is a matter of calories in calories out. It’s just a simple means of portion control and not being food shoveling faggot.

>muh keto

I love being around you morons. “Bruh that pizza looks so good but I can’t eat it cause I’m a galactic sized faggot who fell for a fad diet.”

Keep doing your meme diet, pls come back in a year when you’re just as fat as when you started it.

And, I’m not Google. Look it up yourself. You’re a brainlet who would just discard anything contrary to meme diet anyway.

Motherfucker, can't you read? I'm not even on keto anymore, just used it to cut 15lbs before beginning CICO+lifting. You can actually use different diets for different objectives, who the fuck would have thought!

> It’s just a simple means of portion control and not being food shoveling faggot.
Sounds exactly what the benefit of keto is.

>What do we think of keto?
It's stupid extreme and unhealthy. Just limit carbs don't eliminate them

I would consider myself semi-skinny fat, Would I be wrong to considering doing Keto to shed off the excess fat.

what is "almost keto"? either you're in ketosis or you're not, right?

No?