You got any hot friends?

>fucking your own kin
you're rolling the same dice but with less faces and every number but 1 is 20

you're gonna make a retard albino with teeth in its feet

6th cousins is barely related

post more

im extra bored and depressed today

more pictures of third cousin, friend.

Dunno think it’s salvageable if I don’t fuck the next one up, how I can escalate without doing that? Say I’m naughty and tease her about being a square or innocent? Lads

use this OP

Both pictures are selfies and I have no friends kek

What do I say?

I was just about to order pizza. I'm on a bulk but I suppose I could save you a slice if you hurry.

Be my wingman and I'll be your friend.

Ask for her number

Go for broke then and say something like I better pull out so we don't have kids with webbed feet or something

SAY "DAMN" THEN ASK HER IF SHE HAS HOT FRIENDS.

I don’t live in the same city as you

Just fuck my shit up senpai

>Are you trying to steal my gains?

I was assuming she responded with

>Both pictures are selfies and I have no friends kek

because this:

was your script.

This is physically painful to me.

>get told exactly what to say
>sperg out

retard

Explain to my autism how asking if she has hot friends would get me in the pants

Fuck

You get her to help you into her friends' pants. It's like doubling up on social proof.

>Sending this line to your fucking cousin

I hope she screenshots this and sends it to your other cousin and your whole extended family can laugh at what a retard you are.

Delete this

Not letting you escape your retardation boyo

>inbreeding once will instantly create mutants
american education, everyone

XD

OP please stay keep us updated you've already sent the text might as well include us in the ensuing fun

Hope u fuck her srs

>deleted

fucking kek

She's your cousin you fucking retard. Literally any line would've been better than what you sent jesus fuck.

What's so bad about this? Expected worse from the reactions

You are literally retarded if you think that's how genetics works, and decided you know enough about genes to say something

>Telling a person that is related to you and knows your extended family that you're a naughty boy and basically implying you still want to fuck her despite discovering you're related.

A cousin of a cousin. That's too distantly related.

I bet you've fucked a 10th cousin too.

>Implying I have sex

These types of therads are my favorite beacuse, I can laugh at others social interaction while hiding the fact that mine are complete shit and keep me up at night sometimes.

OP PLEASE LISTEN
Say this
>Damn I would be down to break the law, but I'm still on the run from the police for [insert ironic and petty fake crime]
Roleplay for a bit with witty banter about pretending you're on the run for loitering by the 7/11 too long.
Addendum, make her promise not to rat you out to the police playfully, then say you'd like to meet up and buy her lunch/dinner to repay her for not ratting you out

If they're first cousins then their relation to you is the same.

>Implying there's anything wrong

So many virgins here saying that wouldn't fuck a cousin

Went to a family reunion out of state a while ago. Fucked several of my cousins.

Why do you lie to strangers on the internet who never asked you in the first place?

Like, why just make up a story and throw it into an anonymous image board? I don't understand

OP you cousin fucker post the rest and be a lad

>never fucked a cousin

You are wrong. God made cousins just so you wouldn't fuck sisters.

Not lying. But believe what you like.

Why assume he's lying? I went to a family reunion last year (massive family) and fucked two of my cousins at once. Shit was cash.
>Not giving your cousins the dick

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and lie?

What kind of person would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

what is it with your retards and talking about double messaging?

double messaging on its own isnt bad or pathetic. when you send a message, she sees it and ignores it and you message again hours later try try to get her attention again yeah thats bad. but if you are literally BREAKING UP A FUCKING THOUGHT INTO TWO MESSAGES INSTEAD OF ONE REALLY LONG ONE that isnt pathetic beta shit

jesus christ you mongoloids

incest is the best
put your family to the test

This guy gets it

Why are all the cousin fuckers getting dubs. Fucking inbred Americans.

Dubs for truth.

>inbred americans

t. Habsburg

>Fucking inbred Americans
Europe, the land of royalty in which they would actually breed with their family to the point they came out entirely fucked bc they were so insecure about losing power
Nice try tho.

Tell her to go with you to _______ (insert somewhere you can eat/drink something good).

If ghost, move on. Remember this is a numbers game.

This.

This, jesus fucking christ.

one time when i was a kid i got a butt job from my cousin

lemme guess. you a white boy? lolol

She texted me this last Friday night but I ignored it because I wanted to focus on school last night.

What should I tell her? Most of my friends are gone today so I honestly don't have really any plans for tonight (pls help socially autistic college student)

Send a picture of a plane or you're a weak cunt

Reply: Come over. Bring pizza.

stop sweating over it fucking retard.
everytime i see threads like this i feel like im watching a bunch of retards arguing. have a genuine dont give a fuck attitude, dont look at the timer for the response, dont try-hard and ask strangers what to say, dont worry about "double message" autism.
reach a mindset where you arent desperate about some random thot that probably messages 10 guys at the same time and doesnt even know your name.

She's literally asking for it (meeting you). Just be honest and to the point.

Why would a woman ask if you have good planes? Are you rich?

Because womemes are retarded user.

I'd easily fuck my cousin and I'm not a burger. Where are my dubs?

Wait what do I text her then?

I'm legitimately retarded with socializing with women. I am complete ass at having any game and usually just wait for girls come to me. This is more effort than I usually put in a girl. I was just luck enough to be born with a pretty face.

Ask and ye shall receive.

I wish. I'm a broke college student. One day though

see

man this tinder shit is hard for darker skinned guys like me. I only have 75 matches since august. For the past week i only got five matches. Half of my matches are chubbies anyway.

This guys knows.

Nice.

Play up your dark skin, maybe. Make like you're a racial stereotype. Lookin for a bad bitch. Whatever.

See
In my experience, being direct works the best.
Lately, I have just said "When are we meeting at my place?" and holy shit it works, at the very least you will get some convo going.

It's a numbers game! Just try different stuff until you get used to it. They are just people, like you and me

Ask her what the next step of her master plane is.

You should reset your tinder every 3 weeks or so. The tinder matchmaker algorithm favors new members

Thanks guys, really appreciate it. I never had any father-like figure in my life to give me advice on girls. Just been hacking at it away by myself.

Problem is that my roommate is ill and might be sleeping now. I don't wanna be a dick and just kick him out how he is like now.

Any suggestions? She's texted me before that her roommates not there and to come over and hang out in the middle of the night. I was asleep when that happened though. But I'm not sure how to get that type of invite again...

>pic related is different girl and why I am an autist and never really learn how to really take the lead

"yeah i was planning on asking *insert her name* to hang out at my place"

Asked to come over when roommates aren't home? That's a booty call.

do you mean delete it and make another one?

Tell her "order pizza and I'll come over" or "find us a movie and we can watch it at your place."

unironically this

Yeah, it's not a big deal just takes two seconds. Bottom of the settings menu is a delete account option. After that you go back to the sign in Facebook screen.

"Invite me over."

>tfw her thirst is real
>left her to die of dehydration

This sounds clever and I think I'm going to use it. But I'm not sure if it's really good or not because my autism likes it.

Problem is I'm not sure if I really have my place available

Anons I need help

Agreed.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS PERFECT

BUCKLE IN FOR THIS ONE

HER NAME IS TASNIA RIGHT

SO SAY THIS

>THAT'S FINE, IM SURE YOU ACTUALLT TASTE PRETTY NASTIA

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

TELL HER THAN YOU WANT TOO TASTE HER PUSSY JUICES LMMMAAAAOOOOO FEMINAZIS BTFO

You don't ask permission. A better response would have been something like: well I have tasted a lot of women and will be the judge of that

Brehs...... those cowtits

>Is there anyway that I can find out

For starters you shouldn't have asked for permission. You come across as a begging beta that's unsure of himself. A man must always be sure of himself. That's what women want, a man that takes control.

As a MAN you don't ask for permission. There is no "can/may I?", you simply do. A better response would have been: "I'll be the judge of that", and then proceed to arrange for a meetup.

Your opening line is alright. You should drop the question though. Simply state that they have good taste in men.

hm. thanks for the advice. Already seeing alot of better matches