Should i get chin laser liposuction?

im 18, 225 lbs

Just lose weight.

Unless you're like 6'5, no

i dont want to thin out anymore at all. just my chin is fat

Train neck you moron

lose more weight

you fucking idiot. you cant focus loose fat. all id be doing is bulking up my neck looking like a stupid dumb jock

fucking quads of truth
stop being a lazy fuck you fat piece of shit

Your entire being is fat, fatty. Drop to 175 and if it's still there go for it

>bulking up my neck looking like a stupid dumb jock
have fun with your pencil thin, fat neck then

im guessing youre retarded or cant read. i dont want to thin out at all

have fun looking like a dumb meat head

why are you all so against laser liposuction?

L O S E W E I G H T

A thicker, more muscular neck makes you look leaner. Tyson walked around at a fairly high bf% but his neck was so muscular it was spread out and he didn't have a double chin

Don't get some retarded Facebook mom surgery

I love it when a normie stumbles into Veeky Forums looking for advice.

i get what you mean, but i just dont want a thick meat head neck

>I want to be obese

or a body like that
yes. correct

but no double chin at 225 lbs

What do you want to look like? Image for reference?

You have a recessed chin. Good luck with your bone structure.

A pencil neck beta cuck?? You better start training neck OP or you are never going to get laid by a 10

thats not exactly a pencil neck...

>have fun looking like a dumb meat head

Fucking hell.

pretty accurate

Lose weight, it's way cheaper

true but i dont wanna be thin/lean i dont like the look

Im around 318 pounds and my neck looks nothing like that.

Genetics?

dude you are actually fat as fuck. You dont know what you want, youre a fucking delusional child. Either fuck off and regret this decision your whole life or lift and stop looking like a fucking skin pillow

>thin out
Lift weights

lose weight you fat fuck

Nah, OP probably is probably a mouth-breather and doesn't mew

American here. What does a skinny face look like? OP looks average to me not "fat"

just train your neck and traps or do the liposuction yourself. all you need is a knife and a suction machine

youre full of shit m8. I live in the states and the average 18 year old is not 225 lbs

Well I live in the southern US and yes they are.

Kill yourself fat faggot. No self control, just like every other ameritard niggerlover.

GET. FUCKED.

OP on suicide watch

Liposuction is for pussies who are insecure and also to lazy to fix the problems themselves. unless you're like 6'6, Just fucking lose weight you fat fuck.

why does the height matter?

fat fuck complains about having fat chin
>muricaaaa

since you're a lazy fuck, go ahead. you'll still be a fat, disgusting mess but at least you wont have a double chin right

Because the shorter he is the more likely he's just a fat cunt

255 at 6'6" is much less fat than 255 at 5'6"

oh ok, reading through the thread it made it sound like only tall people should get lipo for some reason, I missed OP posting his weight

lol fat shithead stop eating

No, there's no point desu. Your hyoid bone is probably just low as fuck, no matter how much submental lipo you get you're gonna have a hanging ballsack for a jawline. Maybe stop worrying about your looks, hit some books, and get rich. It's over for you otherwise boyo.

Are you serious? 225 is fat as fuck. Lose weight until you're 160 judging by your frame.

Whatever you do make sure that thing goes. If you can't lose the weight then get the surgery. With that thing all the lifting was for nothing.

Jesus Christ, just fucking go outside and stop eating can after can of beef stew, you trashy motherfucker.

Or neck yourself, max out your stepfathers card to get enough rope and a crane to support that fucking lardass of yours.

KYS, my dude. I've dropped from 130kg/285lb to 91kg/200lb, and this is how my face has come along being a 6'1 guy.

You've gotta lose weight, breh.

fucking lazy piece of shit fat cunt
lose weight fuckboy

what if you're a skinny girl with a double chin? what can help that?

Hang yourself for that nice neck gains.

Dont worry. Tou will never have a vody like that and never look good.

>Just my chin is fat
See that would be true if you weren't 225 fucking pounds

Not OP, but how do I neck exercise? This is the first time I've heard of it.