Next best thing for steroids

What’s the next best supplement for steroids that is cheaper ? Asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

TestRX.com/ct/413772
scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-supplements/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oats

desu he looked better before

Working out

Chicken breast

Serious replies only faggot beta fappers

Getting sunlight on your chest, back, and cock, 30 mins a day. There was a study where this boosted test levels 200%

Jizz

You want serious replies yet you posted a dumbass question lmao fucking kill yourself

What’s dumb about it dipshit

For one supplements and steroids aren't in the same league

If you weren't an underaged moron you'd know that

How are they not in the same league?

>I don't want to do the work to get the results I want
>I don't have the means to cheat
>is there anything like cheating where I don't have to work hard but still get results?

No.

because steroids work and supplements don't

Tell you what, how about you go over to the /fraud general/ and ask this question. I'm sure they'd like a good laugh tonight

Obviously a brainwashed Manley
Try mk677 OP

Finally a serious reply, how fast does this work?

It doesn't. It's just expensive.

Is this legit

>mk677
you fucking retard
legit kys

Shill

No.

Not him, but why not? Not asking because I don't believe you - just want to offset my ignorance since supplements and steroids are alien to me.

Idc what any body says, this shit made me put on 15lbs of muscle

Also went from 17% body fat to 12

Any negative side effects?

Idk bout mk677 but every guy at my gym
Is on this shit

Just mild constipation

its an hgh secretagogue, produces an hgh increase comparable to that of injectable hgh. its not gonna make you huge like an aas but it can provide increased recovery and improved sleep (and increased hunger) which will obviously help with gains.

>test
you spelled cancer wrong dummy

>Getting sunlight on your chest, back, and cock, 30 mins a day.
how are you meant to do this without getting arrested for public indecency

do it in your backyard....?

steroids are dirt cheap, you dont do them because you dont know where to get them

yeah my elderly neighbour walking past should love that

which drugs give you the aged looked?

Build a picket fence? Only takes a few hours and is honestly pretty rewarding work. Feels good to build things.

tje before and afters make it look like he aged from 15 to 40. if he's going to roid at least do it under physican supervision

becoming a pro at a full night's sleep is the only thing even close to steroids. And steroids are still 10x better.

disgusting at 18 he looks like he's 45.

what about creatine

On so many steroids his facial muscles are out of control...

Milk. Gallon a day havent you fucking learned by now?

Honestly not sure how pic related is legal, it's honestly better imo than roids, in 1 month I gained 10kg lean mass, felt better and more alert than ever. I can run faster and jump higher thanks to super male vitality. Also look for the water filters as well, it filters out the toxins in the water you use for your protein shake. Good luck OP!

snake oil and placebo effect.

this

This looks like zac efron may have got ahold of anavar or something. Roids are not a good idea by the way.. you will likely get sleep apnea, enlarged heart and fluid retention. The enlarged heart could lead to heart failure which sucks ass. Theres really nothing out there that can compete with roids. Want big results from a drug better be ready for side effects. Just lift and diet its all that is reliable. Unless you want to end up lile rich piana.

Alex pls go

If you want a natural way to increase your testosterone try this
TestRX.com/ct/413772
Alternatively, you should start taking l-arginine, ginseng, horny goat weed and ginkgo biloba (all natural) but first ask your doctor, particularly if you're already on medication. Avoid "pure" testosterone as that can convert into cortisol and mess you up real good in no time.

welp, can't ignore dem trips

low bf% and tanning

Steroids are cheaper than most supplements...

Nothing, swarms, peptides, are all scams won't do shit. All the soups they sell at gmc are rice powder they wont do shit. All you need is fish oil for lipid support, milk thistle for tour liver, combat protein mix, and you can throw in some creatine with your testosterone to help replenish the creatine you're not getting out of your diet

Hands down you can take tren, anadrol, and all the steroids you want and not gain a pound if you dont eat. Foos is the most anabolic substance known to man

if it's not obvious, the reason your question is stupid is because price is obviously not the reason you avoid steroids, it's probably because your scared of them in some way or because you don't know how to get them.

Gonna buy, will report back with results in a month.

alex pls go

this. most likely the latter. OP is probably more scared of pissing off whoever he knows that has gear

he roid from child

why roids?
he would never have been equal to rock anyway,
he could have just stayed fit

Nice trips.
Check mine.

If there was a healthy legal Alternative to steroïds everyone would be on it

This guy is 18 and looks like a middle aged man

This. Drink a gallon of jizz per day.

Just take steroids cuck.

Steroids are pretty cheap friend. 200ish bucks for 12 weeks aint bad.

Did it control for levels of Vitamin D? Fucking retard

Steroids aren't expensive, but here goes
>for building mass
Nothing
>for cutting
ECA if you aren't at risk of a heart attack, GW501516 if you don't care about the cancer risk, DNP if you don't care about burning yourself from the inside out when you fuck up the dosage.
>for performance enhancing
Creatine (no memeing, it will help recovery and a small strength increase), glycerol will increase blood volume and endurance to the point that it's a banned substance in sports, and again GW501516 is good.

Sarms give you fuck all for the cost of them, and if a suplement is legal, or at the very least not banned by the World anti-doping agency, then it doesn't work well enough to be worth your money.

Can someone redpill me on creatine please

scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-supplements/

Scroll down, Scooby can.

Most steroids are cheap considering the dosage used.

After that.. perhaps a good dosage post work out of pegylated mechano growth factor, and selective insulin receptor modulators when they finally come out on the grey market.

Surely creatine is better for your liver than alcohol? Especially in moderation

Steroids