Why aren't performance enhancing drugs legal? If I want to put on muscle faster than my body evolved to...

Why aren't performance enhancing drugs legal? If I want to put on muscle faster than my body evolved to, what's the harm?

Bad for health. Pretty sure it's meant to regulate sport so that you don't need to negatively affect your health in order to be competitive. Obviously it hasn't worked out that way, though.

Whenever your health is damaged it presents a cost to the government.

There's not enough money in taxing steroids—the way they tax alcohol, tobacco and fast food—for the government to look the other way. The whole "Bad for health" meme is wearing very thin at this point. Obviously the government doesn't give a fuck about vices they can make lots of money by taxing heavily. But steroids just aren't that popular and there isn't enough of a Washington lobby behind them the way there is for tobacco, etc.

Wouldnt want your testosterone getting too high now, goy. Eat up your soy!

They pretty much are legal, because you'd have to be a retarded to get caught with them.

Go to wall street, or silicon valley, or any testosterone fueled work environment. Half of the dudes over 30 are on TRT.

unfair advantage in sport. alcohol is more likely to kill you

citation needed

That's not why they banned them. They were banned do to the use of them in sports, mainly baseball. They felt it was "cheating"

Is there not an addiction factor to them? The way they mark it as a controlled 3 substance means either a high potential for abuse or a body dependency. They're just under narcotics that controlled 2.

Common sense here, hello? You seemed to have reached out to me.

are you fucking stupid? do you think there's any rhyme or reason to the level of controlled that the government assigns them? fuck off pinhead. look at the list and see how high weed is compared to more dangerous drugs.

Guess that differs from sports to sports originally, but in cycling, that was the reason

Social stigma dictating legality.
If it were anything else, changing gender would be illegal too.

High-testosterone men are harder to control and tend to vote for the "bad" more conservative parties

Steroids are the most addicting drug on the planet, Why? You make all these sick gains, feel like a god flexing on all the betas. Then when you come off your low t makes you a beta, you lose most your awesome gains, your dick stops working right. So what do you want to do? Hop back on. You waste lots of money, never gain as much as you did the first time, you destroy your health, libido, wreck you hpta, and all for what?

This is why alcohol and cigarettes are banned, right?

lol

Supplement shills got them banned. The supplement industry is worth 37 BILLION in the USA alone. Now imagine if gear became legal. A simple test cycle is not only hundreds of times more effective than supps, but it's cheaper to boot. The protein jews will never let roids become legal because it would drive them out of bussines.

These are also factors. It's pretty clear the West is out to destroy "toxic masculinty" and the "patriarchy".

Not that guy, but steroids are far less dangerous than other legal drugs. If you look at bodybuilders they take hundreds of times the prescription doses of gear, yet most of them live to see their 60s and 70s. If you do that with, say, aspirin you'll be dead in a month max.

So why haven't they banned fast food?