I'm an Albino. Got invited by a modelling agency,they took some pics said I have a good face

I'm an Albino. Got invited by a modelling agency,they took some pics said I have a good face.

Then they said they wanted to take pictures of my body.Looked like shit. Told me to get lifting and let them know of my progress in 2 months. Basically I need to achieve ottermode.

These are the results after a month.

The thing is,I was 187cm @ 83kg,and now I am at 75kg, I don't know how long I can keep cutting , because I am starting to look like a fucking skeleton.

So do I just bulk?Leangains?

I will post more pics below,ANY help is appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y66aAQlbOs0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cut some more
they won't mind you being a skelly, most models are

Bulk? No you idiot, you're already skinnyfat. Bulking would make you look worse. Lean down more. Alternate LISS and HIIT cardio and cut.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity so I suggest you hop on roids. Just enough to get you more buff quickly and then quit.

Jesus,to what weight?
I already wanna kill myself at 75kg ,feeling so weak.

Here is a pic after 40 days, both pics are taken on the same day,but due to my skin color ,lightning affects the look to a crazy degree.

Go on a cycle

If you don't. You don't want the opportunity for fame money and hoes bad enough.

>Jesus,to what weight?
weight don't matter. both how much you are and what you can lift
get that out of your head
what matters is how you look
you look a little pudgy, and that is not good enough to be a model
cut more faggot

Not worth the risk of breaking out, most modeling agencies are looking for an effeminate look.

Lift for an hour a day and swim for an hour.

eat high protein low carbs.

I'd do it with a friend,the problem is if I get bad acne and shit. Then theres no point to it.

I feel like the side effects outweigh the pros at this point

Noticed I have uneven shoulders while looking at these pics , will go to a physician to get it fixed or something. Unless it's scoliosis in which case I'm fooked.

What this user said

Stop being a pudgy faggot and commit to your cut. You're not Skelly enough to be a model. You're nowhere near aesthetic enough to get away with now being a non-skelly model.

I'm 6'2" and 78 kg and I look like a fat fuck. At 75 kg you look good... wtf... The only time I've thought I looked alright was when I was around 65 kg. I've got no muscles though

Guess I'm soldiering on with the cut. Thanks anons
Freaking hope some muscle stays on by the time I'm finished.

I'm worried of my chest situation worsening though, note how my upper chest is barely developed and they seem to "sag" ( or maybe I am tripping).

Any routines for chest you would recommend?

Cheers.

wrong pic

Delete this thread Asap. You look pretty good and you have a pretty good chance of getting famous and fucking model hoes on the daily. Don't want people to know you posted on a chinese rat breeding forum. do what the other anons said and cut. then leave Veeky Forums and never look back. congrats on winning the genetic lottery

Your problem is your ribcage structure and there is nothing you can do about that.

Time to go full Engineer mode.

>Don't want people to know you posted on a chinese rat breeding forum
Don't care

Do you guys have any tips on evening out my shoulders,was looking at some old pics,
It's pretty noticeable when I'm not actively correcting it.

Seems like playing poker 8 hours a day for is not good for your posture :/

Seriously just fast and lift simultaneously. Cut as much as you can, keep your skin moisturised and your body hair in control and you can do it. You still have wide hips and love handles that you need to get rid of. Don't worry about losing muscle which you probably won't, just focus on getting as aesthetically skinny as possible.
t. model

Models take steroids my friend, or HGH. Good luck.

How tall? I've always wanted to try out modeling

Hey Mario

whats your routine

hips of peace

Deadlifts, brother. But please, watch 49 YouTube vids before you even attemp 1. And buy a belt. You aren't looking to fuck yo your career cause if the gym

do you have any more pics of you from the front? hard to tell what's causing the shoulder imbalance

You need to burn fat while building muscle. If you consume a ton of protein, limit your carbs and eat like no fat, then you should be able to grow muscle while maintaining your cut

Oh shit it's joe goes

Are you fucking mad? Don't listen to these anons, you are already at a good level of body fat and are already 'aesthetically skinny '. Need to build upper body more to retract away from your wide hips, plus get your obliques nice and thick. Lean bulk defs, then if necessary cut again. Trust me, I'm 6'1 former 75kg skinny fat like you in first pic, went too far all the way down to 63kg and realised I'm just a corpse lol. At 65 rn and look better, haven't started properly lifting tho. You won't look good without a bit more muscle and you won't get that from cutting... try lean bulk up to 80 then cut back down to 75 or something

You can see that the right shoulder is dropped a bit.
I used to sit at the computer all the time,sort of lying on the table leaning on my left shoulder,so I don't know why the right one is dropped.

:'(

6'2,187cm

I myself struggle with a similar thing, and have been told it might be mild scoliosis. Not sure really. You look good though and I wouldn't notice unless I looked really hard.

>Gain 5kg and lose 5kg in 2 months to look aesthetic

Don't listen to this retard, there's really not enough time for you to do a good bulk/cut cycle in the amount of time you have. The best thing you can do right now is do a YobHCL+Caffine stack for a month or two while on a cut. If you get to a good point, you can start bulking. It's better to be on the lean side for now if you're modelling considering your limited time frame.

>albino
Is white now considered albino in america (or do you actully have red eyes) ?

> I have a good face

>those hips

Fuck the modeling. Become a trap.

use som test prop and tren ace

I struggle to not be sunburnt and red all the time as a ginger, how do you manage as an albino.

that's strange...you might need professional assistance to get that imbalance worked out instead of listening to anyone on here. something someone would have to inspect in person.

>So do I just bulk?
LMFAO. You are dumb as fuck.

post yours

You have 0 muscle mass, so probably around 65kg will be great.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y66aAQlbOs0

This is from a male model contest called Man Hunt, and at 16:16 in, a professional male model critiques the contestents bodies and tells them what they need to work on. You might find it interesting.

lol you serious? hiding acne is the easiest thing a modeling agency can do

Bulk no you skinnyfat fag

De si srbendo!

I'd do a tried and true compound lifting program for your skill level (probably beginner or intermediate) and then do high volume sets of bicep/tri/delt isolations after you finish the main lifts. Also consider taking test e for 15 weeks. If you do this you don't need to rest as often and can lift 4-5 days a week and will grow much faster. Regardless remember to eat lots if oroteim and get at least 8 hours of sleep a night.

That’s actually pretty decent progress for one month, bro. Congrats.

wat did you do in those 2 months

Jel idemo u istu tereteanu ili :D?
Very rarely got sunburnt even though I do a lot of outdoor activities.
But this year i got fookd(see pic).
The sunburn hasnt fully subsided after 3 months which has never happened before, so I'm going to a dermatologist soon.

You dont have to have red eyes to be albino

You have been visited by the Shining Albino of Evolutionary Adaption.
Vitamin D and a perfect circadian cycle will come to you, but only if you post "shine on you crazy diamond!" In this thread

>Jel idemo u istu tereteanu ili :D?

Da, mada ja pauziram već 3 meseca.

Someone make this.

Your build has improved greatly, don't overthink it or let the more autistic ones here get all detailed on you.
Don't hurt your joints trying to be HUEG and don't fuck with pills powders or anything other than training. Just eat right and live regular.

Should I buy a protein powder? A friend of mine will give me his BCAA becuase he doesn't use it anymore.

Please tel me a passing albino trap exists

before training heavy go to adoctor to find out the cause of your uneven shoulder or you ight regret it

What is your routine that did this in 2 months?

First you have to kill Dumbledore

eat maintenance and get your sleep

Covece, udari blagi bulk i jedi mnogo proteina. Ovako samo ces da izgledas previse mekano, jer nemas dovoljno misica. Mada je pitanje sta oni hoce od tebe, stalak za infuziju ili da budes utegnut.

not bad progress op but I suggest you get on the juice and make the most of the opportunity.

I usually advocate staying natty and taking things slow but if there's a career in it for you, might as well go all out.

Kek

That shoulder imbalance could just be tightness in your upper trapezius on one side

yeah stick to your cut but heavily emphasize obliques and lats/upperback training. your hips are very wide, it'll make things look more normal

Prioritize these lifts in this order (you're not a powerlifter, so just focus on this shit and you'll be fine):
>Rack Pulls
>Weighted Chin-ups
>Rows (preferably T-Bar or bent over)
>Overhead Pressing
>Oblique crunches

it'll make your hips look less wide and give you a broader shoulder look

Get the V on your lower body pelvis region, companies always seem to like that.

> male model
> live regular

Kek, you almost got me

This pic is after 30 days. I just cut out all sweets and sodas, and just eat tuna, chicken and eggs.
3 days in 1 day off,alternating ab work and cardio.

I feel like oblique work might make the hips look even wider (from the pics i've seen).
I am working hard on lats and the v though.

Do you thiink the shoulder imbalance could be because of my desk ;
My right hand is on the mouse which is a level above the keyboard where my left hand rests.
The thing is, why would the right shoulder look lower if it's constantly in a higher position?

Mislim da cu nastaviti sa cutom, ne vredi mi bulk ako nabacim bf%

>Do you thiink the shoulder imbalance could be because of my desk ;
there are many causes of uneven shoulders , some pretty bad, go ask a doc

Could be scoliosis

If it is scoliosis am i pretty much fucked?

This. Cardio, cardio, cardio. Running or swimming. Whichever you prefer.

If you do enough of cardio, you wont get fat on bulk. And you should check that shoulder imbalance, it is probably scoliosis.

Idi kod doktora opste prakse i trazi uput za fizioterapeuta i ostale specijaliste. Moze veybama da se koriguje pre nego sto nastane opak problem.

Heroin addict mode

you can make it less noticeable but even if some people train heavy with it it's better to avoid as long as you're not sure how bad it is

do deadlifts BUT PLEASE GO LIGHT

You will RUIN your back and be set back months if you injury your spine. also have someone who knows what they're doing check your form

protein powder doesn't do anything really. Only eating real food counts

You're not that far off my dude. You're going to have to cut a little more. Push through it til deadline day.

Citation needed

>some pretty bad,
like what?