Advice about Girls

You wouldn't believe this due to the nature of this website but i had 17 girls in love with me at the gym and one is the personal trainer of these girls.

I only have 7 months at the gym and i look like i have never touch a dumbbell in my life.

This things happens to me even before i started lifting.

I can give advice for girls or relationshios but you need to explain everything with details. If is something related to marriage then i can't help.

Holy shit kid, get the fuck off of this site

Bro i just wanna fuck chicks. Im 5'8 60kg pretty decent shape little bit chubby but muscle definiton and okay face.

I'm a skinnyfat manlet with a baby face. I have multiple mental illnesses (and they aren't "attractive" ones either). I am unemployed and likely won't ever work (on disability and don't want to lose it).

Each day is like groundhog day. More of the same. I browse Veeky Forums and other forums for around 10 hours before I go back to laying in bed.

Why would a female fall in love with me?

What you need my man is one of those sex robots from Japan. They'll also not die when you abuse them due to your mental illnesses and can't fight back. Start saving up user.

fat fuck here, how can I get a girl if my man boobies are bigger than most women's boobs?

Lift weights or go to /adv/ you fucking faggots

How many girls do you talk per day?

Do you own a car?

Do you hace own place or a job?

Where do you meet girls?

List all your problems and fix them

Also personality is subjective so somebody like you the way you are

word

Be outgoing-funny, ignore the insecurity of being fat or go in diet-lifting to get in shape

Fat mens are more approachable than muscular mans (not better obviously) it's the opposite than fat womans who lose sex appeal to mans

Go back to puaforums dipshit, this is a fitness board

>this is a fitness board
You must be new

This isn't me. The OP

I'm far from new, which is why I report all those kinds of threads. Tired of that /r9k/ virgin crap.
>maximize your appearance
>go talk to girls you find attractive, until you actually gitgud at talking to attractive girls
Nothing more to it

If you think that's everything then i can smell you don't get pussy

My wife gives me plenty though

She kinda look like a female rick owens

your wife looks like zyzz, brah

Wow OP is so cool and definitely not a stupid faggot that should off himself.

she seems like a nice lady.

I bet she's a sick cunt, mate.

Tren and anavar for 3 months will save your pathetic life. Sides are overblown. Pity, you probably won't do this and my advice is wasted on yet another fat fuck on Veeky Forums

it pretty much is everything, in fact yo udon't even need to maximise your appearance every girl is attracted to different looks. Fuck why make it so difficult

actual question here

how do i start going out more
i have no friends per se, some coworkers like me, but idk if they would like to hang out with socially inept guy like me

Only shit i do is lift in home gym(sometimes ill go to commercial gym), go to my work (small company so theres not a whole lot of dateable people, and one chick im really interested in is apparently preferring to fuck chad over giving me a chance, and rightfully so shes very attractive and im just a guy that lifts weights and isnt even that athletic) sleep and eat.

Im 25 kisskess virgin and im pretty sure i would get laid if i started meeting more girls. Some girls outright mire me at work. Im not very attractive, not ugly af either idk

Take both each day, or what?

fuck off faggot