Just started med school and met this girl

Just started med school and met this girl.. I stalked her hard on the internet and found out she's instafamous and here is her page instagram.com/p/BYrHd19AlBd/?taken-by=candacekim.

I am so astonished, should i try and make a move on her? She is like a goddess to me

Yeah, why not. Just stay cool goblin.

>bikini model
You'd be retarded not to

Wow, is she a med school student too? I'm going to masturbate to her.

He fell for the yellow fever meme

STOP SHILLING CUNT

와 귀엽네.. ㅠㅠ
나 보럽다ㅏ
에논 화이팅~

yes make a move, she's probably very lonely because the other guys are afraid of her. Just don't bring up her instagram, treat her like a regular girl.

Haha! Good one, Aaron.

fuck off shill

Stop giving yourself a shout out u dumb whore

do u like kpop

this.
Do not bring up instagram, internet shit or anything like that. Do not act scared, she's lonely and craves attention, thus the instagram. Do not compliment her, this is key. Make her focus on something other than her looks and she's yours.

I've been in a similar situation like you, I was ugly and fat, married a gorgeous model. :)

the best way to approach this is to neg her. call her out for being a shallow insta cunt.

eventually her self-esteem will fall so low that she will finally settle for you.

You made the mistake of posting this. Some autist has probably already sent her a screencap of this thread kek.

anyone with that much time/obsession to work on their body is not a med student. most of the med students from where i go to uni are linear, one dimensional and boring. their whole lives involve med. that's the only way

who here /wouldn'tpullout/

>40K
>instafamous
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

40 aint shit. 100+ is famous & the difference between 40->100 is huge

DON'T YELLOW FEVER

because spending half an hour working out a day or less is "that much"
hell as a fucking woman all she has to do is watch what she eats

The fuck are you on about?
An acquaintance of mine is one of the head doctors or whatever at one of the busiest hospitals in my city, yet still competes in both powerlifting and bodybuilding whenever he chooses, and has set previous national bench press records

It's weird meeting girls in real life that are instafamous

they're always 50% less attractive and awkward to boot

I don't know what med students you know but where I live we're encouraged to have lives outside of the degree. In my year alone we've got a former Miss Australia plus at least 2 other professional models I know of, more fitizens than you can shake a stick at, an entire student orchestra, a choir, a guy that got time off to climb Mont Blanc and the Matterhorn, and that's not counting all the basic hobbies and charity work every single fucker seems to be posting photos of every weekend.

>elevating pussy on a pedestal
This is why so many of you can't fuck these girls cause you think of them as goddesses or perfect precious little angels. These sluts just want dick, probably more than you wanna fuck. Stop being autistic and just fuck them