Aesthetic tattoo

I don't like the shape of my chest since it has a triangle gap. Would getting some sort of chest tattoo improve its apparence? I was thinking wings shaped like this picture (that's me so that's how big my chest gap is).

Also post tattoos that complement good physiques

wtf your chest looks absolutley fine dont ruin it with a fucking tattoo

Any fitizens have tattoos?

Example

Its not bad at all, I just prefer a more squared appearance

are you fucking retarded? While his left hand tattoo looks pretty good, the fucking chest and the gay ass starts on the right hand look fucking stupid.

Routine?

whats a triangle gap?

If you're going to get a tattoo at least start with a fucking half-sleeve and not go straight for the chest, you will look fucking silly, especially if you plan on going for some cringy shit like Plus your chest looks great so what the fuck?

>since it has a triangle gap
Nobody else is going to think of the "gap" and struggle to figure out the reason why OP got a gay ass tattoo all over the chest. It is all in your head.

I'm probably gonna get a sleeve in the near future. And yeah I'm not a huge fan of the wings either but I'm looking for a design with a similar shape thathat's can give the illusion of a more squared chest

PPL

You look good user, no homo. No need for a tattoo. Don’t let the bodydismorphia ruin you.

Thanks brother, I know I do but I feel like a couple of good tattoos will complement my physique nicely

Mate don't go fucking conor mcgregor

Judging by your pants you already dress like a tramp, so yeah. Make it official by getting a tattoo

>getting tattoos EVER

i like how 85% of Veeky Forums works manual labor lol, get a tat sure, it's not like you need a professional image to be a fucking welder

How about you lift for more than a couple months, build up your chest (which takes time) , then decide.

I don't understand this sort of post and I see them all the time. He's noticeably muscular with a reasonable amount of definition. How bad is your body dysmorphia that you think THAT'S a couple months of work?

A couple of good tattoos probably. But dont get the wings if you dont want to absolutely look like trailer trash. You really want the first thing people notice when you take off your shirt to be a gay ass tattoo instead of your muscles?

easy
Longhorn Skull Texas

Lmao someone is having a bad day

100% agree, tattoos should complement the physique not overshadow it

You have a point too but whats wrong with a sleeve and something on the chest? You are gonna be wearing a shirt anyway in a professional work environment

It's probably pretty bad to be far, however he didn't look built, he looks athletic but still pretty small. Obviously it depends on where he started from so I jumped the gun

DONT. GET. A. FUCKING. TATTOO. OH. MY SHIT. YOU FAGGGOT

You're either dumb or from some small town in Iowa. Many of the white collar workers I work with have tattoos, just not in distracting places like a hand, forearm, neck, or obviously the face.

Yes please get that tattoo, and make sure to post pics when you get it lel

Mirin hard, how much time to get this mode?

Wtf his chest tatoo is absolutely retarded

If you like it op, by all means go for it but you look fine now.

Pic is what I may be getting on my forearm

You will fucking ruin your appearance. Tattoos are for lower-class, bydlo and subhumans. It is pathetic and childish to permanently mark a body with this shit. Every reasonable adult will look down on you for the rest of your life.

Get this

Working in a call center isn't a white collar job, pajeet.

well, natty peak achieved. time to jump on some roids breh.

Nah, been lifting for like a year and somen months. I still have much to learn and improve on

Tattoos are mostly for people who want to buy a personality.

Getting one because you're insecure that your body isn't perfect is really dumb. Its a physical reminder of all the dumb shit you're willing to do out of your own insecurity.

My brother has a PhD and makes around 200k as a manager of a research department at a uni. He's also covered in tattoos. It's not 1980 any more my dude. Just don't have face tats and probably hand tattoos and its fine

If I don't like something about me I change it to the best of my ability. I didn't like my personality: I forced myself to be more social and became way more confident and extroverted. I didn't like my body: I started lifting and now I look pretty good and it became a passion of mine. I look 20 times better than the average guy, you think I'm insecure about my decent chest inseriton? wanting to improve is not the same as insecurity

I personally wouldn't get it but it looks sick. You need to be able to pull it off thought

Please don't get some fucking shitty tattoo. You look fucking great, my man.

Way to ruin your perfectly healthy body.

Tattoos are for prison inmates and lowlife scum.

>t. lawyer

>I am boring. Will this tattoo make me interesting?
No. It wont.

And no one wants to hear your fucking made up story about why this tattoo 'speaks' about you. Or your real story you tell to 'special' people about how you actually got a tattoo for their insecurity.

Underage child.

This is correct

Who hurt you user? You can tell me

you look really good, if you get a tattoo no reasonably intelligent adult will respect you.

its not going to help
roids will

I believe this is what you are looking for.

Worst place to ask for tattoo advice - 99% of replies are bound to be /pol/ incels talking about how tattoos ruin your body.

>Muh professional appearance
Care to explain why you wear clothing with video game and/or anime references out of the house then?

get a tattoo of this

My brother has a lot of tattoos and one of my best friends too,but I wouldnt ever tattoo myself because anons kinda have a point even thO I respect both my bro and friend

Fuark

Tattoos are so cheesy. Please don't fucking do it. Getting a tattoo is like branding yourself as lower class permanently.

Looks like you drew nightwings logo on you OP.
Seems like you're a dick.

honestly i'm not a fan of tattoos but some of them can look good
make sure they have actual meaning though don't just slap some shit on for no reason

Getting a tattoo to cover up your insecurities is going to be counterproductive. It will be a constant reminder of that insecurity. If you wanna get a tattoo do it for yourself and do it for a good reason.
Fuck all these random strangers on the Internet trying to tell you how to live your life.

Nah man, I just live in Southern California and we don't give a shit about the flyover states.

>put in countless hours of effort in and out of the gym throughout a long time to look this good
>ruin it all by staining it with ink
holy shit I would laugh so hard if you got one, make sure to post if you do.