CARB HELP

Can someone redpill me on good vs bad carbs?

Are all carbs bad? What is the fucking difference between simple, complex, good, bad, all these millions of types of fucking carbs I just do not understand

What should/shouldn't I be eating on a cut?

in this order:
>starch with so fiber attached to it (whole-grain stuff)
>starch from white bread, white rice, normal potatoes
>glucose from grapes
>lactose (milk)
>glucose/fructose mix from fruits
>pure glucose
>sweets with table sugar (sucrose = glucose + fructose)
>honey (not sure where to put this)
>high fructose corn syrup
>pure fructose
so basically glucose = good, fructose = bad

basically just use your intuition

potatoes, whole grains, fibre etc is good

candy and sugary, sweet shit is bad

Read the sticky

Did T Swift get a fucking boob job!!!

Come on, I have the same body type as her and loved that she has tiny tits like me and was proud of them! Why she do this for?!?!? REEEEE

White potatoes are not the same thing as white bread or white rice. White rice and white bread = refined carbohydrates.

Potatoes (including white potatoes) are one of the most nutrient dense foods there is.

What is push up

Do a five second Google search and find out for yourself.
Good luck making any strength gains if you restrict carbs too tightly.

I don't think this is true, I think sweet potatoe is much more micronutrients than normal one

I know who you are. You are 18, blonde and live in England

jeebs tay-tay is so fucking hot it hurts

Good carbs are the amount of carbs you need

Bad carbs are the ones that exceed your TDEE

Im a low appetite faggot and i fill my calories quota with chocolate because shit tastes good and i dont get tired of it. Should i quit ? I assumed that the sugar in the chocolates counted as glucides.

ikr

there are other things that help with bulking, I'd stay away from sugar

post tits

>LONDON

where does mcdonalds ice cream fall on this?

There are no such thing as good vs bad carbs.
"Bad carbs" only become bad when consumed at the wrong time.
High glycemic index carbs (bad carbs) convert to glucose very fast, and thus lead to aggressive insulin & blood sugar spikes. This is beneficial around workouts, however consuming them throughout the day will lead to beetus.
Eat low GI carbs whenever.
As far as fructose is concerned, this is broken down into glucose by the liver in which it is stored. >50g of fructose daily is potentially liver-toxic. This said, the slow release of glucose by the liver when necessary is important, and thus fructose shouldn't be avoided altogether.

/thread

is this why I crave fruit juice after I play basketball for hours and hours?

Which of the two is better for losing weight rice or potato?

Both those dudes look pretty fit. The guy in the front looks kind of Twinkie’s though.

It's fairly simple OP. Vegetables, Nuts, Fruits, some Dairy are carbs you can eat. Wheat, Sugar, Starch are high glycemic index carbs that will fuck up your blood sugar and insulin if abused. Best to just avoid them. If you need sugar go for fruit. At least you'll get some fiber and vitamins as well.

I want to cum on taytay's face.

i pretty much stick to wholemeal wheat and brown rice, if i need a preworkout boost i eat a banana but thats it.

this is more because theres more protein per carb in them than other grain foods though

I think you understand very well, that for losing wight you need a caloric deficite.

If you look for a staplefood that you can eat most of the time, than stick to wholegrains and potatoes.
White rice isn't bad if you don't eat it regularly. You should still pair it with lots of vegetables and salad.