Ello bois

Ello bois.

I'm on 500mg test e and 25mg dbol (dbol for first 4 weeks)

I've been on for 9 days now have noticed water retention strength gains and fucking endless desire to pound anything that moves.

My question is, how long til I see muscle gains?

Pic related its the test I'm using

Got 3 vials ones Magnus Pharma, Nexium Healthcare and Pharmatek

Now pray that u dont go bald u fucking idiot

>how long till I see muscle gains?
4 weeks

you won't start getting 'big' until your next cycle

Already have...1 comment = 1 prayer :')

Thanks... I'm running the test for10 weeks so is 10 weeks on 10 off OK?

Oh, well in that case good luck overcompensating

If you haven't taken steroids in the past and gone bald, shut. The fuck. Up.

cruise 200/250 after your 10 weeks. if it's your first cycle do pct before blasting 500 again, then cruise. citation: i'm not on gear

Its so funny watching anti steroid heads who spend 2 years getting to where test boys got in 6 months .... And we look better lol its because you don't have the balls (insert joke about my small testy balls) to stick a pin in your leg.

These guys all benched out then when it comes to a sharp scratch rhey startthrowing all their toys out the pram

So are you saying after 10th week start pct ( nolva) then when going. Back 'on' do 200

I am actually on 500mg test/ week rn and its fucking retarded.
Its just sick to feel the need to inject urself with shit just so u can be a little stronger and bigger. Let alone all the potential side effects.
Never gonna roid again after this cycle, i was just immature and insecure to start it to begin with

the entire western(white) part of the world is T deficient, there are studies, and people have noticed the decrease in the last 50 years, i dont think its that horrible of a deal ( hairloss might be a bitch if you have british genetics and teeth)

You're doing something wrong .... How much are you eating?

I'll admit, I'm insecure too, thats why I want to gain muscle and take roids

after you come off cycle and do your pct, next time you cycle start with 500mg of test-e for 10 weeks then drop off to 200/250mg a week and start AI. test-e is very easy and beneficial to cruise on. 200mg is about the maximum an endrocrinologist would prescribe for HRT and considered the maximum 'safe' indefinite dosing. you still need regular bloodwork on it though

Ran this for my first cycle and I will say I packed on 30lbs went from zero to hero. Did it eating like a pig, sleeping all day, only lifting 3-4 days a week but in 2hour sessions. You don't want to put on that much mass... I have tendonitis in my elbow now, literally all my joints are shit, eat clean, lift to frequency and focus on lean minimal gains, this isn't a sprint it's a marathon.

The fuck u mean what am i eating, im saying i feel mentally ill having to stick a needle in my ass twice a week. Sure the gains are nice but if u were to go bald then its never worth it. (Not that i have noticed any hair loss after 10 weeks)

Gear isn't for everyone. I'm sorry you feel that way, but at least you tried it.

I thought u meant you're not making any.gains. you're a fucking.cunt

Anyway you love it in the ass

Nice man thanks for sharing

What do you meam 'you dont want to put ontoo much mass'

Did you do 2 injections of 1ml/week?

I like doinghalf a ml 4 times a weekh

lol thats no where near enough dbol you homo

Its my first cycle mate. My tabs are 25mg too and need to bite in half.

OP don't listen to this guy, unless you don't plan on having kids, or working nuts. You want to suppress your hpta for the least amount of time possible so you can recover. Recovery is key to keeping gains, if you just cruise after 12weeks on your receptors are shot and you won't gain shit, you'll just be sticking yourself with needles getting bad scar tissue.
Fuck off

I wasn't planning to desu nor do I have enough test for it. I'm just gonna do the 10 weeks PCT rest and keep diet in check and take it from there. It may be my only cycle.

how to get this?

Dark net .. Gimme ur email I got all 3 from there

how much did you pay?

£20 a vial approx one was from Germany and was only abut £12