Mental Fitness

How you all holding up? My IBS is through the roof after breaking up with my girl of 5 and a half years. First night out tonight being single and I had a transgirl rubbing getting close to me, but went home cos on indigestion. Question is, do I follow it up and slam that boi pucci or not?

Any other fitness dudes here have to deal with IBS or other stomach issues, I need advice.

bumpity

Yes, slam. Holes is holes. We don't care we're the freaks.

Shit on ex gf

post pics of said transgirl first op

ye thats what i was thinking, but im nervous, and turned on.

Can't due to the paranoia of high rate of trans that post on this site. A friend said she looked like bailey jay though.

Have been diagnosed with IBS as well. Shit all my gains out and lost 35 lbs. 30 years old. Stress and anxiety doesnt help.

Cant eat broccoli, brussel sprouts, avocados, raw spinach, raw kale, raw onion, any beans, dairy, grains, legumes (no peanut butter) and most fruits (especially apples and pears). No fried stuff as well. No caffeine, so no cofee/green/black tea.

Fucking hell.

Have been eating eggs, meat/fish, white potatoes, cooked kale and cooked spinach and small amounts of bananas and oranges. But hitting calorie goals is a battle and very expensive.

i heard peanut butter and peanuts were ok, low fodmap etc. You notice a difference on this diet? you can still eat rice right?

Are you sure it is IBS?
Me qnd my doctors thought I had IBS, turned out my small intestine moved to q point where it would get inflammeted like severe IBS after eating certain foods. At one point it moved again and at first thry thought it was IBS again but after a week I couldn't eat or drink anything. They had to operate as they didn't see shit on scans. Turned out my intestine entangled into a knob.

Also I've had severe stomach flue the past 3 days and I finAlly feel okay, still can't eat much thou. But I feel shitty and weak af because of malnourishment and a fucked up sleeping pattern. I also wont have a single fucking thing to do for the next 3 daysand I know myself if I domt get started and feel decent soon I'll feel like shit for weeks. Any advice on this?

Can't call up my mates as thry are on a holiday till wednesday which wi was supposed to go with them but had to cancel thanks to the flu.

get on the fodmap diet mate. I hope its not twisted up, ive had two colonoscopies and an MRI on it, want another scan though since its being extra irritable on alcohol.

>First night out tonight being single and I had a transgirl rubbing getting close to me
A MAN. You had a MAN rubbing up to you.
What you did was GAY. If you follow it up you are literally an active homosexual.

No need for anymore. After they untied the knob and put a net covering my intestines to makesure they dont move anymore. I can eat everything now exceptmilkshakes, those fuck me up.

Still trying to work out if rice makes anything happen to my guts.

I used to eat a lot of peanut butter, probably just a seld induced allergy.

so how long you been on this diet mate?

Well then call me a bender mate

3 months. First 8 weeks have been fodmap elimination and the last 4 I've tried to reintroduce oats, broccoli, raw veggies, fruits and milk.

No luck.

sorry to hear mate. how bad is it? I shit like 3 a day atleast, sometimes im fine, other times i feel awful and get heatburn n shit

I shit at least once, in the morning, if I follow the diet. Any alteration and I shit after any meal. Its frustrating while trying to live an active life with Uni, work, gym and some social gains. Will try Whey Isolate next and almond butter for protein and calories, will see how it goes.

Also going to introduce probiotics and prebiotics into my diet to kill the existing gut flora and create a new one. After a few months I'll try to expand my diet again.

Meal prep has been my only saving grace, there is no room for much maneuvering, though.

Will try

what kind of prebiotics? Im on live yorgurt atm as my only dairy apart from cheeky bit of cheese occasionally.

Not sure. Probably something with Lactobacilli, bifidobacteria. Maybe try some Glutamine, NAC (N-acetyl cysteine) and ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) supplements for digestion.

wow inspiring to hear you take it so seriosuly, ive been really bad, my doet stsays fairly consistent in the week but i wont hold back on a weekend fry up, chocolate and sweets and getting pissed up

Fucking slam it.

I have to, otherwise I feel like shit and shit all the time. If my quality of life suffers due to diet then having a strict diet is my only option.

Restricted food palet does shit on eating out, though.

Hopefully I'll be able to eat more foods in the future.

Good luck.