Post Naturally Enhanced Overhaul once and for all

Let us make it.Thanks.

not gonna get me this time alex

it's insane how much his body improves when you cut out half of his face.

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Why would you buy a program of someone who looks like THAT after 10years lifting and a midget frame??

show us how you look

>sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

Whoever says this guy looks bad is delusional

every time

>tfw actually think alex is a cringy manlet who'll probably go full supreme one day or another but literally bought his overpriced book so I could piss off Veeky Forumsizens
not even worth it. literally everything in there is in his vids and it's bullshit. the book also has an exercise library of the dumbest fucking lifts ever devised.
he's probably buying orange juice atm with my shekels.

mane i have read the first one its actually great and i wanna get the new one and finally hop on it
just post it thx

we tried this already. Everyone just posts screenshots of their folders where they have it and then taunts us by saying they paid for it and you don't deserve it. Shut the thread down.

>exercise library in a book
>2017
what is the internet even?

I've just realized I have the same hair distribution on the chest....

he made them up so you won't find them anywhere. tens of neck exercises and "hardcore pro arm wrestling/strongman drills",

why not just post it? or atleast screenshot the programs

Meanwhile...

Because he knows he's going to jail if he posts it.

check ur pms ;)

don't know how to upload it and I don't want Alex to hack into my computer using his mad skills

he's like 5'5 though

He has the least aesthetic pecs I've ever seen. How does that work? They look like fake tits.

just use uploadfiles.io

no alex owns that site idiot

lmao he cant do shit

kek

The fuck are you gonna do about it pussy?

Give us bro

look at this stud

Please post a link to where you acquired this material.

Took me 2 mins of googling to find the original book.

Looks absolutely useless to any non novice, it has a bunch of pictures of the manlet doing exercises and showing proper manlet form wtf.

fucke the exercises it's about the templates

Traded a google drive for it

> Alex spends all day shilling for himself on Veeky Forums
Fucking pathetic
He's a fat delusional manlet goblin