WEBM

WEBM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpiIWMWWVco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is why I don't fap.

Japanesse people know the power of nofap.

What the fuck?

Wtf

That neck. God do I have spics

that thing looks like it's in pain

Context? She die?

youtube.com/watch?v=hpiIWMWWVco

after how long of nofap can i achieve this mode

GAYYYYYY

Her muslim lover pushed her out because his parents came home, culturally enriched her knee and leg.

Thats some discipline right there. I dont think no fap could even amount to this much power

Seriously?

lol
>nigger:jump
>gf:no
>nigger:just jump
>gf:no are u crazy
>nigger:push her

Begone, thots.

>white women will literally risk their lives just so they can get refugee bbc

Rogan knows

YAY I LIKE LE WEBMS THEY SOOOOO FUNNY

why tho.

They say he went on to become a famous bodybuilding coach

i miss him bros.
I had a dream of being a 5%

This reminds me of the user who ate a lot of omelete

>I see you as a friend

Thank you mr. poseidon

Thank you mr poseidon

>3DPD's desperation
females aren't people

>check me out guys ;) i dont care about ANYTHING ;)

>welcome to Veeky Forums

yes you have some spics

those are traps you fuck

kys faggot

thank you mr Poseidon

thank you mr Poseidon

its a child what is wrong with you scum

This child is going to grow up and become another welfare leeching, Sharia pushing Cologne rapist.

Fuck this scum. Syria is safe now. They have to go back.

thank you mr poseidon

most welfare leeches are negroes. regardless i wouldnt wish death on a child. your kind is full of people like you. no wonder your people are getting bombed and raped everyday.

>some anons actually think this way
Move out of your mom's basement and try to get a grip on what is real life

thank you mr Poseidon

>over 1.000 women raped on Cologne in a single night, hundreds died in muslim terror attacks, Sharia zones in UK, Sweden, etc.
>don't be so racist, kiddo. We're all just human :)

Reddit, fuck off.

Thank you mr. Poseidon.
This "drowning" is a fake, though. Check out pictures of drowned people and then look back at this fucking faggot. Also watch videos of those "refugees" acting.

This subhuman scum has brought nothing but death and rapes while living on my taxes. I don't give a fuck if one of their children is going to die or not. They have to leave, whatever it takes.

>This child is going to grow up
the dead don't grow up
I'm more annoyed that it says jpeg but it's a png

i undestand there are rapefugees and welfaregoblins and i dont care for them but if anyone wishes death on a child then they are the real subhuman scum. i hope you get cancer and your family drowns and your chidren marries one of these people and have half refugee kids.

>hurr durr these are retarded arguments that no one posed in the 1st place but u dont agree with me so u must be a redditor durr

Slavs

If he falls, he wont die. There is water down there.

when the white guilt and self loathing is so strong you wish on the men who want to keep your daughters and sisters safe.

Bad shit coming your way you virtue signaling faggot

One day, you may

>the white guilt and self loathing is so strong
you jsut need a conscience to feel for the death of a child you fucking degenerate piece of shit
> you wish on the men who want to keep your daughters and sisters safe
only thing you're keeping safe is your virginity you fucking pussy

He's not white. It's a shitskin being triggered that there are people who won't swallow the liberal media immigration agenda.

>i undestand there are people to feed and we need to kill animals for this and i dont care for them but if anyone wishes death on an animal then they are the real subhuman scum.

Reddit will listen to your complaints

>If he falls, he wont die. There is water down there.
I totally agree 100%

These children are being bred with the soul purpose of killing your kids.
Wake up you fucking scumbag

>triggere poltards who realized not everyone is a piece of shit
like is said faggot, i dont care for refugees and their bullshit but im not gonna standby a bunch fucktards who wish death on a child who doesnt understand right from wrong

fuck off back to pol faggot

Jidf plz go

reddit seems more your type. I would drop a nuke on the middle east. Hopefully you would be there hiking you liberal botched abortion

>not addressing ANY arguments the other side has provided so far

If the only argument you have is "you racist" then seriously fuck off to reddit. This shit doesn't work here.

Thank you mr. poseidon

>women
>children
Good joke

>le fuck off to reddit
white population is dropping because pussies like you act tough behind screen make white women dry as a desert. i got a job. got married and have 2 kids. i did my part to keep up the population. what have you done faggots? beside spending 24/7 on /pol/ hoping it wil change someday

>that season where gary busey's daughter made a cameo on Veeky Forums

>womyn
Make hitting womyn great again.

Please enlighten me friendly redditor what do you think about the refugee crisis? How many should Europe taking? How much money should they get from Germany? How long are they going to stay? How long will any people accept the more crimes, the almost weekly terror attack, the slow implementation of muslim morals?

We have shown you our opinion. How do you want to deal with this shit?

Hello salmonella roulette.

>We have shown you our opinion. How do you want to deal with this shit?
nigger can you read? i literally said i dont care for the rapefugees. i said i wouldnt wish death on a child you fucking retard

this weird projection you have. You are on a Veeky Forums board.
I have a job a degree. Women in my life a nice family. I contribute to society.
I will have 5 kids when I can support them.

The liberal hollywood jew has you so brainwashed you hate your own white people and belittle the accomplishments of your own race.

Islam is the enemy of the earth, Shit skins overwhelmingly bring nothing but pain and suffering to society.
If we lived in a world without them we would be colonizing mars instead of fighting over transgender bathrooms and having to FIGHT to keep invading armies of Islamic filth out of our neighborhoods when it should be common fucking sense.

These children are products of inbreeding who are being created at a roaches rate knowing damn well they cant be supported with zero desire to create peace loving humans who will make the world a better place.

They are being bred to be soilders to destroy our society kill our children and take over the fucking world.
And nogs are just so basic they cant think past MUH dick.

Wake up white man.

He's doing pretty good actually. But he has very wide chest insertions so his chest doesnt look so big.

lol

If that child were to grow up to rape and kill your daughter. I wonder, would you feel the same way

What does "I don't care" mean then? Let the borders be open? Take even more? There's no "I don't care. I'm neutral :)" in this question. It's "It has to change" or "is may as well stay the same".

THANK YOU MR. POSEIDON

can you retards comprehend basic english? i dont care what his race or religion is. ahmed or sameer can fuck off, i said i ouldnt wish death on a child

that man has no neck

burn the coal, pay the toll

>white magic

Thank you Mr. Poseidon

Joe rogan confirmed faggot?
For those who didn't catch this, when a woman goes looks at your eyes then gets drawn to your mouth and goes back at the eyes she's hoping for a kiss.
Kinda wish I didn't just see that.

thank you mr Poseidon