/alpha/ AlphaDestiny Appreciation General, NE Edition

Good day to you, brothers in iron, I hope you're having a good day.

I want to address something important today, and that is the begging for Naturally Enhanced on the board. This is a ridiculous trend that is depriving Alex of money for a work that he spent years crafting and discovering what truly works, it is not even a expensive product so I don't know what the issue is. I hope this thread makes you idiots stop begging like grubby, peasants because it is damn pathetic. And to those who own NE legally, I sincerely hope you keep it for yourself, you paid for it- it's yours, my friend. Let the poorfags wallow in their brosplits.

Meanwhile, in this general you can tell us about how you first learned of AlphaDestiny, how his Naturally Enhanced routine is working for you, training tips and tricks, your favorite video of his and generally how he has improved your performance in all aspects of life. Like Alex says: If you found his content, it is your Destiny to be Alpha.

BUMPIDY BUMP! I'm fucking tired of all these begging virgins shitting up the board.

>it's yours if you buy it
>but I still tell you what you can or cannot do with it after you buy it
fuck off jew

This is the most ingenious 'give me naturally enhanced.pdf'-post I've seen this far.

You are kidding, right? You can't be that much of a brainlet to not understand economics...

Right, so if I was a taxi driver and I let two people in my cab and one doesn't pay, I lose out on 50% of my profit, don't I? What if it's not just two people what about if it was ten people and nine not paying, I lose out on a fuckton of potential profit. Now amp this up to 100 people or so on a thread, with 99 illegally downloading Naturally Enhanced. Do you know the money that Alex is losing out on? It comes to $4, 653, an absurd figure in damages all because of one individual.

Do you see now, brainlet?

This is a thread against the sharing of NE, I don't want plebs begging for it or criminals giving it out.

I see that I'm buying it just so that I can spread it for free out of spite, goi.

Don't be a fucking asshole, dickhead. The book has a warning against the sharing of it and if you do share, you will be punished by law.

Go cry me a river, kike. Enjoy your losses. Next time think before you post crap threads like this one.

You are full of shit, kid. I doubt you could even fucking afford $47 on your welfare check, you fucking NEET, or are you using mommy's credit card, hmm? Get a fucking life, sport.

lmfao just let us have it

This is an 18+ faggot. Keep fueling the fire, you're only doing it with the money you'll never get.

No, you must PAY. This is what I don't get with you guys, you beg and beg, but it's only fucking $47, fuck all. How can you even afford internet??

maybe were not all living in the fucking us where we all wipe our ass with that much money faggot imma get it and fucking shove it in strangers faces until this little manlet kills himself

i already have the old one i will get the overhaul

t. Sperg.

I'm not Alex, I don't know where you got that impression. As I mentioned before it is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to distribute Naturally Enhanced to the unwashed peons.

Is this the Veeky Forums equivalent of todd howard?
>manlet
>buy my shit
>lol don't steal or I'll cut u

jesus fucking christ kiddo who the fuck let you in Veeky Forums if youre scared to share a fucking pdf from a midget

t. 3rd World Peasant

Where the fuck are you? Mexico or some shit-stain country where the currency is your mother's holes? Give me a break, you can't afford that minuscule amount of money, you povo cunt. That is illegal what you are suggesting by the way, kid.

I don't care who you are. Through your bullshit you actively harmed him.
>muh CRIMINAL OFFENCE
Depends on the country retard.

Yeah, you'll pay for the overhaul, kid.

No, because Alex is providing a quality product, not a shitty Bethesda cancer game.

>manlet
Old meme, who cares what height he is?

>buy my shit
Yes, like you would purchase everything else in the fucking world.

>lol don't steal or I'll cut u
You deserve more than getting cut if you are intentionally stealing from a man and harming his livelihood.

Fine then, enjoy fucking jail time, buddy.

>being this much of a shill
I hope you're getting some big bucksfrom that, shithead.

Yeah, I am the one who is harming him by telling people to stop fucking stealing like a snake, you're no better than a fucking little parasite, sucking up what people have put painstaking hours in to creating for the purpose of helping people.

>"shill!!1!11"

Yeah, what a fucking shill I am, telling fucking morons they will go to jail if they share something that specifically states it is an offence if they share it.

>jail time

50 (OP) #

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

oh so the moment i fucking download it im going to jail? what a fucking retard nothing is gonna happen and he will never know its literally a pdf lol

Yeah, that's what you'll be serving if you dare fucking rob a man.

>telling people NOT to do things on a zanzibarian slow cooker enthusiast assembly
>on the internet
How retarded/naive/new are you?

You are a piece of fucking work, aren't you. Imagine being this much of a fucking worm as to fucking steal from another man, you are fucking pathetic, lower than fucking dirt. Scumbag.

uh uh steal from another man lmfao shut yo dumb ass up newfag

If I get my hands on it I'm going to post that fucking pdf every fucking where and good luck getting me extradited for sharing the workout scribblings of a balding manlet.

>man
manlets are sub human

I'm an oldfag, little buddy.

I would think that even the dregs of humanity on here could respect the fact a guy is making an honest living helping people, but excuse me for thinking that people on here had a fucking heart and can respect another man in his ventures and not steal from him, like a snake in the grass.

Cowardly little prick, have some respect for yourself and stop trying to rob a man who is clearly living a better life than you, who is making something of himself, you jealous little rat.

You're not fooling anybody.

WELL ENJOY JAIL, KID. Fucking hope you, a skinny little pussy who has never earned or had any difficulty in anything in life, can survive among hardened men who would rape and slaughter you if they found out you robbed a decent man.

i think you might actually be severely autistic if you are seriously insulting someone on the internet especially Veeky Forums

Fuck off with the le manlet meme, it effects literally nothing in real life and no one gives a shit what height you are. You are so fucking paranoid of something as trivial as height.

I've been on here longer than you, and that's not something to be fucking proud of. You probably hopped on here for the "ebin trump train".

Well you are saying you are going to steal from a decent guy, so I think insults are the least that should be directed at you.

>le
>oldfag
>old meme
what's next? you're gonna tell me there's no girls on the interwebs?

You are a cringe.

>not something to be proud of
And why do you keep bragging then? Congratulations on being an autist who obviously only lurked so not to be made fun of and is now vicariously sucking off a manlet who'll never be grateful for your pathetic work.

>cringe
why don't you look at all the cringe you've written yourself? kys

it just werks

rack pulls just werks

I'm hardly bragging if you keep saying "newfag", brainlet. I'm anything but a timid, little lurker. I am ensuring no scumbag shall steal from a guy who dedicated years to finding the perfect program for natural lifters.

You are just embarrassing yourself now, Mr. Cringe. You got BTFO now sit the fuck down, little boy.

hahahah good luck with that little insignificant cumstain

>ensuring
From what I've seen you've done nothing but the opposite. You keep spouting that everyone is a brainlet but it turns out that you're the one who lacks a shitton in the mental department.

>BTFO
where? what? when? who?

Off you fuck, then. You got obliterated now all you can do is laugh. Glad to see I broke your little peabrain.

seems like op is try harding some reverse psychology, hoping that some fag will post it

Are you just gonna provide no proof? Any lurker can confirm that I've been smashing you idiots out the whole thread.

Ummm, the whole thread? Read the whole thing again and you will see you were made a fool of.

good job big boy

literally no one gives a fuck about you why do you think youre so special

I'm not posting Naturally Enhanced. Buy it yourself. It is peasant bucks, one day of eating costs more.

>you
we are not a collective, moron

This is what I've reduced you to HAHAHAHA I'm fucking laughing. Why are you so salty, just pull yourself up by the boot straps and dust yourself off. You look like an absolute, feral moron.

>claims to have his rights
>doesn't comprehend the concept of law
Can't make this up

Well forgive me because there is so much idiocy from all directions I can't keep track of who I'm BTFOing.

There is no btfo'ing, there's just one idiot who everyone keeps making fun of because he's a braindead faggot. Guess who that is.

Really makes me think.

Imagine having your head so far up your ass you can't tell you've lost an argument, just lol.

Imagine having your head so far up in Alex's ass you can't tell that youre defending a midget online

Yes, I can imagine your head that far up your ass.

Hmmmm.

You are so smart, you must have an IQ in the double digits to make the logical leaps that make any of your arguments valid in any remote scenario.

hmm, I can't find that pic anywhere else. could it be that the manlet himself is trying to do damage control?

I can't believe you would say something so clever and snide, you have slain me m'lord; Oh, how will I ever recover?

t. retard

lmao how many fucking pictures do you have of alphadestiny what are you his little worshipping online slave? we have seen up to the 61st so far

I was just asking a simple question but alright. By the looks of it the level of butthurt is terminal.

I think they are screencaps from videos.

just look at the names of the pictures he has a whole gallery of him what a fucking joke lol

Aw, shucks, you got me.

I am a big fan, of course I have a few pics.

thats really creepy honestly

Yeah, I'm so butthurt, bro. I was so butthurt BTFOing fucking peabrains the whole thread.

how often do you ejaculate yourself to him?

>a few
>61
>probably more
That's disturbing.

Is he American?

Whatever, buddy. Are you gonna say anything of substance or are you too brainlet to make any form of argument?

Alex is Canadian, bro.

Do you do a jerk off marathon to all the pic you have of him you creep?

i mean he came to Veeky Forums to defend a midget so wouldnt be surprised if he jerks off to him on the daylee

I'm not actually gay, though. Just a fan of the guy.

how would you feel if you were making videos and someone was just being a fan and has a picture of you in every single video or post

>fan
no fan has this many crops of a manlet gym enthusiast on a hard drive. unless you're an akward teenager

Look, people have Pepe folders, Wojak folders, Bane folders and any other kind of folder; I happen to own an AlphaDestiny folder and one day they will blow up and every poster will have a small collection of rare Alex's.

That's not how it works. You're one unsettling motherfucker.

Why not? You should be getting in on this action too, trust me, AlphaDestiny pictures will be all the rage in the near future and I intend to have a monopoly in that market.

>have a monopoly on the market of non-existing memes

They will be memes soon, everyone knows this, I was there for the rise of some of the elder memes. I know when the inception of a meme rolls around, we are in the primordial soup of a new meme, my friend. If you want to be willingly ignorant to the facts, then go ahead, don't save Alex's. I on the other hand intend to be a driving force of the new era of memes on Veeky Forums.

Not only are you creepy, but you're also delusional.

Fine then, fuck you. You don't deserve to fucking have any part in the new age. You will be sorry when you see Alex in every thread, dickweed.

Oops, forgot to post an Alex lol

I have it. It's crap. Won't post it because I don't want it traced back to me by Phil&Alex and their mad hacking skills.

can someone please post BetaDeterminism vs CHAD Hindenburg? would be grateful

I don't save shit memes, sorry, have a Blaha.