>People use the gym to pick up dates

>Forget Tinder, apparently the gym is the place to get yourself a date. A study commissioned by Kettler sampled 2,000 participants and 50 per cent said they only go the gym to check out the opposite sex or meet friends. Almost a third of those who took part in the survey admitted that they never even broke sweat at the gym. Another study conducted by Nuffield Health found that 10.5 per cent of members actually live with someone they met at the gym.

>50 per cent said they only go the gym to check out the opposite sex

Oh man, about 1 in 100 people I come across at my gym is female.

At a real gym, where people actually train, I think the last thing on their mind is a member of the opposite sex trying to hit on them while they're exhausted, bothered, and covered in sweat. This goes for girls and guys really.

what the fuck
I literally go to the gym, do my lifts and go back home
What the fuck else can you do there
How the hell can you meet people at the gym
normies are an alien fucking species jesus christ

I hate "studies"
Statistics was a mistake

>A study commissioned by Kettler sampled 2,000 participants and 50 per cent said they only go the gym to check out the opposite sex

And none of those participants were female.

I've met lots of friends there and I've dated 3 girls from my gym. You're just autistic.

how exactly do you meet people at the gym?

>tfw no friends
>tfw homegym
what do i do to get friends? and a gf?

I go to a men only bodybuilding/boxing gym where a fight breaks out every two weeks and someone got shot at a year ago.

it's where gay men go to cruise.

I've been going to the same gym for 3 years and I don't know the name of anybody there.

Have you tried talking to people? It usually works.

talk to them about what?

won't i be bothering them during their workout?

Have you ever seen a Veeky Forums autist speak in public?

Which is why I give intimidating looks to everyone I think could be queer.

I would hate if some dumb bitch was trying to talk to me while lifting. In fact, some have and it pissed me off. They didn't even wait until I was done.

You're in the gym. Talk about man stuff - sports, women, weights, drinking, etc.

They have to learn.

Women really like it when you talk about their feet.

I'm sure you're real fun at parties.

there's this older hispanic guy that I'm into...he keeps staring at me. So one day, I decided to not break eye contact. I held it. And then, we nodded at each other, like a "sup bro"

Now, every time I go in, he's there, and I have to nod at him...we haven't even spoken. what the fuck.

gr?

Kys, faggot.

All the women at my gym tend to be with a male companion or a group of girls, I'm a predator that's better at single combat so I've yet to talk to any

All the male interactions I have are usually asking people how many sets they have left

>Implying he gets invited to parties.