Why do I look like shit

i just cut down and look like shit. Currently 6'4 170lb. Should I bulk up to 210lb?

You look like shit because you never lifted so you have no fucking muscle. Your weight is literally all fat. Eat at maintenence and fucking lift you homunculus.

try holding something heavy for once

been lifting for a year.

Because you've been lifting for not long.

If you still look shit after 3-4 years, then worry.

Post a before picture then

Have you been recording and comparing weights lifted, calories eaten, weight lossed/gained?

yeh, currently bulking at 4k calories.

Will I gain atleast ottermode if i bulk to 200-210 then cut down.

4K calories is way too much and I would keep cutting, you don't even have visible abs dude you're skinny fat just roughly hit your macros, lift and get stronger, and do like 5-10 min of cardio a few times a week for a few weeks. In like a month or two you can add a 30 min session or some sprints in and just keep upping it for another 3-4 months and then start your bulk up again

>6'4

the problem was that I forgot to train abs my last bulk ( I fell for the abs are made in the kitchen meme ).

I didin't know the manlet pit had wifi

No way. I'm the same height and also been lifting for a year. I'm in a much better shape compared to you.

What are your lifts atm, i wanna see how much i'm lacking.

lifting weights would help greatly

I was in the same situation weeks ago.
Went from fatass to skinny fat
Continued to cut despite asking question
I also believed abs are made in the kitchen.
Started to doing abs every rest day since 2 weeks ago.

Whats your ab routine like?
My routine is comprised of Cable Crunches, leg raises, and planks.

Mostly planks
Sometime abs wheel

Plank 1min, switch right side plank 45sec, switch left plank 45sec. rest 1min
Repeat 5 times
Then abs wheel 5x10

You don't look too bad. You have a bit of muscle on you. It looks like you might have bad posture because your gut is sticking out. Work on fixing that and also start bulkan.

looking good kid buu