Is he natty? Insane physique for a 19 year old

Is he natty? Insane physique for a 19 year old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEfN9Sc6tLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, he is natty

jeez the literal 10/10 man, thanks for making me jelly

natty, apart from sucking his cheeks in.

steroids every breakfast.

No he is not natty.

yeah he is hes just a master of manipulating lighting and filters to make him look bigger than he is. He looks natty af in videos

Sure, he has delts as large as his head and full, strong looking muscles while being at low enough bf to have veins popping and chest striations, but sure, he's natty. Just Google any natty bb competition and see how retarded it would be to believe that.

If you have to ask, they aren't

are you r- ...nevermind.

Yes, 110% natty.

You will never have those wide ass shoulders or towering height.

This dude is like 5'6

david laid has the bone structure of an 11 year old boy on steroids

>he has perfect V shape
>you have jelly rolls
I can understand the jealousy

sure brah achievable with maybe 2 years of lifting and good diet
never doubt the power of hard work

Mirin'

Yes

>on cycle
>off cycle

lol who'd have guessed

wtf is wrong with his jaw, looks like he has a tumour on the right side of his face

i hate this kid, got so much exposure off a single video.Im sure he gets top pussy aswell fuaaa but hes a boring piece of shit , if he starts balding its over for him

literally the only difference between these two is lighting and angles, he is almost definitely roiding though.

either implants, lighting, or his face is asymmetrical

Trenbolone-related masseter overgrowth

looks natty to me

Depends when did he start lifting

Let's say 9 years, he got his noob gains while having the t levels of a girl.

At 15, 19 now
Look at his transformation video you can see exactly when he started getting puffy nipples aka hopped on gear

nah

No, look at him flexing in locker room in vids.
The guy is big and lean and all his mates are obviously on gear also

>4 years for those results
nah, definitely insulina power

Try "down lighting."

Wh-whats wrong with b-being bald user?

All lighting and hard work

Yes. 7 years of lifting tends to do that to a person.

>on gear
>less than 21 years old
yeah no

is this the goal?
he kind of looks...not good

his face cant go to a gym sadly.

i mean his body looks not good
it's tiny and puffed up at the same time
it looks bizarre

WHAT ARE ANGLES,PUMP,AND LIGHTNING

Yeah he's natty obviously.

I look almost the same after a couple of years (or months, can't really remember) of lifting.

It's threads like these that remind you that a majority of Veeky Forums are DYELs with huge complexes.

>>on gear
>>less than 21 years old
What?
Are you fucking retarded?

Using gear before you finish puberty (IE, around 25 years old) can permanently fuck you up. Every single roiding forum and thread in the world recommends against doing it before at-least 24.

Veeky Forums is one giant DYEL shitpost outside of CBT threads

This. People really don't realize how powerful lighting and angles are.

that doesn't mean people don't do it you fucking retard
>wow it's against the law to kill people - that must mean no one is killing anyone

24? wtf lol did you read literally one post?

He doesn't look nearly big enough to be a roider. youtube.com/watch?v=WEfN9Sc6tLE

Puberty can last until your mid-20's I just picked a number.

cause he has a tiny waist and small neck/traps

have you seen his 3 year transformation video? you cannot go from being that underweight to being that ripped in 3 years as a natty. just because he doesn't look huge doesn't mean he didn't use gear to get to where he currently is

link to video?

Getting called a DYEL by someone who thinks a 19 year old kid can look like OP's pic.

Wew what a time to be alive.

>you cannot go from being that underweight to being that ripped in 3 years as a natty.
Let's see:
>puberty is prime-time for muscle growth
>lots of time to focus on diet and exercise
>easier to gain muscle than lose fat
>good genetic insertions + using angles to look bigger

>it's impossible for anyone to look good unless they roid doesn't matter if they were lifting regularly for literally 5 years.

Ask me how I know you've been lifting for a year and you're a manlet.

>another is he natty thread

He actually is natty. First, he is not that big, the guy is a huge camera and image editing nerd, that's why he looks big in pictures.
As for the delts, you can see from his transformation video that he always had popping delts due to genetics. Also, he barely has any fucking traps and has a pencil neck, if he roidded, it would be literally impossible to have those gay ass traps. He is lifting for almost 6 years now, there's no reason for him not to look good by now.
This dude is the example of perfect genetics and you can see that right when he started lifting. But remember that he is not big by any means, just at photos.

If you don't believe me just watch his transformation video and some of his videos now, the guy doesn't even have big arms.

LOLOL
Fucking shwarzenegger started when he was 15
1/1000 highschool athletes across the america has been on gear and every second college athlete is on gear.

:^)

How can you retards not see that that pic is shopped as fuck?

you act like pumps dont exist, but youre right hes still probably cruising on a low dose to keep low bf

Let's count all the natties who look like that with a pump at his height.

You go first.

Not natty, not achievable natty, anyone who says he's natty is a retard

he's on creatine, dumbo

aesthetic specimen right there.
its rare for tall guys to have small waists

Can you just imagine the amount of pussy this guy is getting?

No matter what I do, I will never experience the joys of female admiration like this guy. And all at such a young age.

To the youngsters on Veeky Forums, your time is now. If you're still in your teens and aren't lifting.. .START. Don't be like this fossil with a skinnyfat body at almost 30.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tall guys

yea a 10/10 face

This, don't start with 21, start with 15, better 14.

DUDE those delts, color me jelly

He is Natty(*) of course.

You should buy his protein powder and weight gainer supplement by Getting Laid Nutrition (TM) if you want to look like him, and stay away from drugs, kid.

LMAO getting laid nutrition. you need to write comedy screenplays

isn't that illegal?

'are steroids illegal?' fuck you're more retarded than OP

Adobe Photoshop and lighting gains, strength program, and possibly a micro dose of anabolic chicken. He hangs out with Lex Cuckness, a known user, just like the majority of the Gymshark cucks

The digits don't lie

You are a straight up retard m80

>almost

and trenbolone

Is this real? He looks like a twink who would get cucked easily in that second pic.

i think he is getting to the point where he will overspill and lose his aesthetics soon

anyone who looks bette: "lol he is not natty fagts, thats impossible"
anyone who looks worse: "lol look at your shitty genetics fgt, time to kll yourself.

I don't know what is it about david laid that gets Veeky Forums's jealously meter out of whack.

Anyone who think's he's roiding is retarded.

have all the lighting, angles, pump and flexing you want. I find it hard to believe that traps are the same size in each photo.
Either photoshop or cycle is my guess

>I have lifted for 1 (one) year

>i have no argument so I'm going to accuse them of not lifting
I see guys like laid in my gym, are you saying all of them are roiding?

Also
>roiding for that

He's on gear you faggot.
It's obviousl

>it's obvious
explain then, and compare it with someone who was lifting since they were 14.

>you can't reach that level of fitness in 8 years

I'll never have a muscletwink bf like him, why even go on

I lift at my uni gym, and every single guy that is that vascular and has that much muscle is on gear, and even then most don't look that good. The other guys are guys who have been lifting 8+ years are usually around the same bf%, but don't have that much muscle or vice versa. Besides this I don't know what to tell you, other than you shouldn't give false hope to new people that think they are on the path to zyzz by lifting natty for 3 years

>imagine this boy taking your dick

Laid isn't as big as zyzz.

Also didn't zyzz become that way in like less than 2 years?

Yeah, that's pretty ideal Jesus christ, I can see why straight guys are so jealous

jesus christ

I am so glad to be bi

As someone who's 30+ and done lifting, calisthenics, distance running, playing collegiate level football, yoga, tai chi, bodybuilding(naturally) power lifting, movnat and a lot of other random bullshit consistently since he was 12

He's on gear.
A lot of it.

His balls are turned off and his dick might not work. Stop white knighting some random wannabe model. You look thirsty as fuck.

Same logic applies.

I think it was closer to 4 years if you watch his transformation videos

that is the gayest G rated thing I've seen posted on Veeky Forums in a while.
And I watched moot talk at that conference.

post your body then. Just because you haven't made it doesn't mean no one can without roids.

All I see in these threads are insecure babies who are jealous of a 20-year-olds physique.