Well fit, today I hit a new low

I feel really shitty guys, really really bad.

>January 2017
>talk to this girl in my college class, become somewhat close. I think she likes me
>she invites me to a pool party
>”you should definitely come! Everyone will be there”
>don’t wanna let chick down so I agree
>feel really insecure about my body but fuck it, might get laid
>I go, fuck boys everywhere like holy shit
>surrounded by fuck boys, way better bodies then me. look for the girl who invited me
>ask a random, says she was last seen with chad upstairs
>ohno.mp3
>approach the room, slightly crack it open and I see her..
>girl from my biology class getting rammed against the wall by chad
>eyes start watering, leaves party
>2 hours later, get a text
>”user where are you? Your missing out on all the fun!”
>block her

You're a fucking retard.

Should have asked her to introduce you to her friends. So Chad could ram you against the wall next time

No sloppy seconds? Got to start low like lifting weights, seconds are better than fifths, then work up to firsts, then blast in to outer space and get first firsts

Fucking loser

>not realizing all womyn are sluts
Don't be naive next time. She was hypergaming you and the chad.

>And here we are now, 8 months later.

This new girl at my job invited me to this beach party in 2 months but I wanna try to get a better physique before attending it. I stayed away from women since that shitty pool party but I’m gonna try to get back into the game

>5’9
>155
>20

>I been hitting the gym 3 times a week and been watching what I eat but I would like to improve what I currently have. I don’t really count calories but should I start doing that? Should I cut or bulk?

This is a blue board, you can get banned for that pic

fpbp

Bulk, no cutting no more. Work a bigger split. 6 times a week if you can, erry day.

>tfw I would've gone for sloppy seconds.

>block her

Cut and cut hard. 2 months isn't a lot of time, but losing some of the fat will be far more noticeable on the beach then gaining some muscle and even more fat with bulking.

Haha get rekt cunt.

God you're not only fat and hideous, but you have the personality of a little bitch.
>I might get laid
Lol Maybe by a fellow fatty, but I have a sneaking suspicion you're the type of guy who refuses to date chicks who are just as fat and ugly as you are. DelusDelusional dumbass. Fyi she's owed you nothing, and you blocking her is uber bitch boy mode. If you had any decent train of thought you'd go mingle with some of her fat friends instead of throwing a tantrum. She probably invited you in the first place out of pity

Ah I see. Let’s say we remove the 2 month beach limitation, should I still cut or bulk?

mfw i read this post

I block most of my exs, cut the wart out

>3 times a week
Those are rookie numbers bro, gotta pump that shit up. I know the feel you're going through, so try and workout every-fucking-day. In 40 days you'll make gains you wouldn't believe.

>Think she likes me
>Thinks

Dumbass. She was just being nice and you went and fucked it up. She could have introduced you to other girls.

She wasn't even his ex, or his gf. From the way OP wrote it, it sounds like she wasn't even interested in him romantically, only platonically

You’re a fucking dumbass. You got invited somewhere you could have had a good time and possibly met a different girl who was into you but you wasted that opportunity on insecurity and one girl.

Start fucking lifting user and you won’t have these problems.

underrated desu

did you at least report it to the police? there's no excuse for hitting a woman, especially repeatedly throwing her against a wall.