Routine question

I'm running greyskull lp. I've been lifting seriously for about a year and 2 months. However, before that I lifted for a year with shitty routine and diet and didnt know what I was doing.

My question is, I'm still making some gains on greyskull lp, but the amount of progress I make before I have to deload is getting shorter. Normally this would mean I switch to an intermediate program, but my lifts are still pretty shit and im not sure if I should yet.

what do?

lifts:
ohp 107.5lbs for 5
bench 155 for 8 (coming off a deload)
squat 195 for 5
deadlift 250 for 6 (coming off a deload)

5'10 153 lbs 21 yo

>the amount of progress I make before I have to deload is getting shorter. Normally this would mean I switch to an intermediate program

you still need to learn the basics. stick to gslp.

Youve still got plenty of beginner gains before you should switch to an intermediate program. Eat better, sleep more, try harder.

>tfw lift more than OP after 2 months of training while the same height and 10 lb heavier

Is this the power of genetics?

>He doesn't warm up then do 1 set of 5 with a heavy weight that he can manage.
>He isn't able to progress 5lbs or do an extra rep with that same weight the next time he works out.

Never gonna make it.

No its the power of sticking to your program and lifting regularly. Any beginner program gives you those numbers in a couple months.

what are you talking about that's exactly what a linear progression program is

SAUCE NOW

Isn't the sauce for these types of pics always instagram? Just reverse image search, fool.

Taylor Alesia. Her bf is a super skinny handsome Chad. Lifting is a meme.

And her bf's gf is getting likes and dick pics for being half-naked on the Internet making "hip hop" music. >implying any of us would try to lock that trash down

She's hotter than any girl I'll ever get with.

can barely even lift his girl baka

OP it's up to you. I had comparable lifts when I switched to an intermediate program. I've been progressing steadily ever since, albeit a bit more slowly, but also having more fun switching up to different exercises. Basically running nSuns 4day split now, at 1/2/3/4

Sweet jesus, what a babe

Fuck you OP this looks like my ex

kek

I'd just switch to an intermediate program if you've had to deload more than once or twice. And if you're eating enough, obvs.

And yet he has a girl.

I can seeeee u

Why the fucking fake tan. Orange Trump lookin' ass.

He's not lifting her, she's doing dips on him

Oh fuck you OP. For a second I though that's my ex. Holy fuck.

His face isn't even that attractive, look at hisother pictures, he looks like dopey fuck. He is either mad funny or hung like a horse.

deloading? eat more

op here, people saying eat more. i eat about 3170 kcal/day at 153 lbs. lift 3 days a week for about 2 hours and swim for an hour 2-3 days a week. is that enough? i get enough sleep

You're not fooling anyone, virgin.

What were your starting stats, op? With your height and weight, you should have been squatting 2pl8 a year ago.

started squatting the bar, skinny fat with no muscle. it took me a while to squat with correct form, plus my sleep schedule was trash so my gains were really slow last year. then i stopped squatting when i cut for the first time, which i also fucked up (cut too hard and lost muscle mass). that was into this summer. then i started to try to progress again, starting at 115 around June 1

>i eat about 3170 kcal/day at 153 lbs
No you dont. You eat between 2000 and 2500 a day. A beginner strength program and cardio isnt burning 1000+ kcal/day and at that surplus you would be gaining weight rapidly. Start tracking your calories and eat at a small surplus

no i dont, i track everything meticulously. i measure and weigh all the food i eat

Are you gaining weight? It's "enough" when you're consistently gaining weight.

Then youre miscalculating somewhere. At 153 you would be putting on about 2lbs per week at your current surplus

Eat more.

i dont eat much that could be miscalculated, except maybe chicken. youre supposed to weigh that raw and thawed, right?

i gain weight but not super consistently. especially in the morning i fluctuate a lot, which is when i thought the measurement was supposed to be the most accurate. but some mornings i weigh less than the morning before, but go to bed weighing more than the day before (despite the same diet and activity level). for example, i weigh around 157 going to bed this week, but only got to like 155-156 at bedtime last week. but across both weeks in the mornings i weight 152.5-153. really confuses me

you should weigh your self in the morning once a week on teh same day your body weight changes due to water and what you eat so weigh your self empty 1x a week in the morning

does your weight in the morning depend on how late you ate the night before? most nights i eat several hours before i go to sleep but occasionally i eat right before i go to sleep

>tfw no gf
>tfw you have a better chance of being the dude taking this photo than EVER getting a girl like her

he's only 5ft8 too. what the fuck.

lol

isnt this that famous youtube kid vlogger that drives a ferrari?

No, the one you are thinking of is Caspar Lee, much cuter and not as skinny.

Yes. His name is Tanner Fox and is 17 years old. He drives a lambo if I remember correctly.

what intermediate programs do anons recommend?

He is a pro scooter rider

bump

?
that's a thing?

wtf he is ugly.

maybe, but OP also doesn't seem to be eating at all

>sorta rich
>probably funny lad
>maybe well shlonged
brb trolling lookism for days

I thought Chad had to be handsome.

DO
MORE
VOLUME

ooommmfffgggggggg i want to impregnate this so badddddddd

hnnnngggggggggggggg

There's Never Too Many Scoops To Get Swole

>hnnnngggggggggggggg
^This, my dick is growling like a bear for that delicious body

Who is this disgusting wigger and why is he next to this white goddess?