Arnold must be so proud

Arnold must be so proud

There's nothing shameful about a bulk.

Has the fame of Arnold. And Kennedy money. 99% of Veeky Forums wishes they could be him.
>"B-but hes fat"
Like anyone who has money he could hire a personal trainer or a coach. He has nothing but free time he could lose the weight no problem.

clean bulk is for idiots

Regardless, he still looks like shit

I mean fame and money is great but being that heavy you’re just constantly uncomfortable. Doesn’t seem like that great of a time.

Sad thing is you can see he would look great if he took care of his body

Can't believe his dad hasn't put him on some bikes by now. You could wipe pure estrogen of him with a rag he's that low test.

he is just training calves

>implying he even cares bout his son

at least he's not shitposting on a laotian stamp exchange for his sunday entertainment

>has time and money capable for getting swole
>doesnt

Hmmmmmm your point seems moot user

This is obvious "I hate my Dad" mode.

>Child with Caucasian American woman turns into disgrace

>Child with Latina turns into uber chad

Hmmmm

Being fat and happy is easier than working out and doing something. I'm not saying he looks good just saying with money its easy to be fat no matter what you people say about him he by default has a better life than any of you.

>t. Fatty enabler

That janetten walk
That loose wristed faggotry
DIESE TUNTE!

>Legitimate child grew up in mansion with mommy and daddy with servants tending to his every need
>Bastard grew up with a mother who whored herself to buy cornflakes
hmmmm.

Yeah.
He's tall, has super wide shoulders and probably a nice face below all that lard.

Fatty still has a better life than you.

>he by default has a better life than any of you.

I doubt it. More money does not equal more happiness. If you think otherwise I feel sorry for you.

I can't believe I have to point out the obvious here, but money doesn't = happiness. The fact his weight has been ballooning so out of control means he's not healthy or happy. Rich people don't automatically get fat because they're rich, they're actually less likely to be fat. His weight is clearly the physical manifestation of some sort of issues in his life. I'm amused by your childlike naivety into thinking real life is just like a Hollywood movie when you're rich, but really that type of thinking will do you no favors in the long run

poorfags detected

Looks pretty alpha desu.

Rich people don’t get fat because they have the self discipline

has he been lifting? He still looks fat but you can tell muscle is there

lol I hope your joking.

Thats just having elite bodybuilding genetics

At least he’s got Patrick.

Chris 100 percent browses /r9k/.

Ouch, were you THAT offended by his post?

Probably got fucked in the ass by a hispanic gardener. Lots of fatties bulk up like blimps so rapists will stop finding them hot.

Look like connor & murphy eventually?

dat fupa

On a scale of one to Kurt Hummel, how gay is he?

Except that maybe 1% of all the rich people are self made. Arni is self made without any rich background, Mark Zuckerberg came from a rich academic household and his father asked a friend who invented a code language to teach Mark coding.

A background like Zuckerberg have is 99% more common than Arni, has nothing to do with self discipline.

You still think that Zuckerberg can even code?

Zuckerberg can code, he was known as a coding talent and sold a system to AOL at the age of 16 or so for a million (again, only possible through contacts by his father, which is documented).

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Dubs confirm.
I honestly think he's just a rich brat rebelling on his pops for attention from him.
Arnold has always had a small dickish streak, so it kinda makes sense.
I'll say this, though- he does look like shit. If Arnold was my dad I'd be trying to 1-up him in order to gain his lukewarm attentions.

t. Not Arnold.
Danke.

>fuck an ugly ass latina maid
>stud child
>marries into the most prestigious family of the 60's
>ugly ass son

how can whites compete?

who the fuck are these people defening him? do they not know how to /fatpepolehate/?

How do I into this? Oh wait, I can't :(

?
Dumbass.

Good head of hair, what a shame

Nigga, in germany they paid a jew 10mio for a pink David statue. He bought it from a chinese guy and just colored it pink.

Now back to the Zuckerberg :This jew paid a nonjew to code and afterwards his father got him a "job" with a fellow jew from AOL.

Hey jews know how to take care of their own.
LOL look up how bill gates ACTUALLY became the multi trillionaire who runs the world.
The fantasy of the great ifluential brilliant polymath individual is masturbatory nonsense and egotism designed to empower the few and demonize the idea of a powerful connected group coming together to create something.
Best part about this is that the few who do approach something like that are quickly silenced and destroyed.

Anyway, the first thing the large majority does to keep a minority they can't control down is to sow discord and put people who sympathize with them or are easily bought/controlled by them in places of power and influence in those communities.

Jew solidarity is too stronk.

goys jelly their parents didn't send them to good schools ITT

You... do realize that we argue about the exact same thing? I already said that everything was only possible through his fathers contacts, but that doesn't mean he couldn't code.

> Having Arnold's literal god-like genetics
> Do this to yourself
SAD!

What are you talking about? Stop spewing mindless word salad shit.

Not my fault you cant read :)