Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Jason-Momoa-4713.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hollywood actor
>natty

pick one

>looking at that physique
>claiming he's on roids

Wanna know how I know that you have zero clue what you are actually talking about? I have no idea why fatties instantly have to think that everyone that looks better than them is on roids. He literally has not a single factor that is usually related to roid users

He does a lot of sports in his free time, one of them being bouldering. That shit alone builds tons of muscles. Lifting weights in addition to bouldering pretty much guarantees a great physique

Definitely natty. Now if you need an example for a roid user, just look at Hugh Jackman and Chris Hemsworth

He also does some pretty intense rock climbing, usually against walls that are almost perpendicular to the ground.

he's 6'6" mate. I would believe natty if he were under 6'

>fat

I wasnt saying his body isnt achievable natty you fucking retard

My build and body is very similair to yours. How long did it take to reach this physique?

post your body you fitness guru expert lmao

You can be enhanced and look Natty

Some actors dose so they don't have to no life in the gym to get results

Against
From race known for heavy musculature. Always been active, has a sensible attitude to fitness. Not completely lean.

For
Hollywood actor. 38 years old.

Rather than asking if he is natty or not, ask if YOU could look like that if you were natty, that's what's really important.

Yeah, rock climbing provides great time under tension too

He has been doing sports for years, why the fuck shouldn't he be ripped despite his height? Are you dense?

>claiming every hollywood actor is on roids
>posting pic of lanklet

You should have just stated that you're insecure from the get-go

this
1 year

tough one.

maybe just test, maybe just great genetics. hard to tell when he hasn't really done a transformation.

him 20 years old

His age is probably the only indicator that he “may” be on a cycle. Possibly just TRT.

For a 20 year old kid being that size is definitely achievable natty, but for a 38 year old maintaining that size with dwindling test levels is much less likely

>just start rockclimbing brah and youll look 10x your prime when you're 40

is rockclimbing a steroid?

Natural with proper diet

I could, apart from pecs

Not sure about him being Natty now but was deffo Natty in his previous roles.

I think polynesians just have god like genetics.

>much bigger pecs
>slightly bigger arms
>ever so slightly bigger traps
>better core

Yeah i'd say natty, had over 15 years inbetween too and lifts and is very active

Dat u Jason?

he's 6'4"
with that said, it seems like I can claim 6'6" kek

>hugh jackman as an example of roid use
>Khal Drago is natty
4/10 bait

>He does a lot of sports in his free time, one of them being bouldering. That shit alone builds tons of muscles
this fucking kike

get out retard

There is a 0 percent chance he is natty.

You just have to look at his body before his roles that required him to be huge, he was already fit but as fit as you can expect from a lifting lanket.

This sort of muscle on that height and frame is obvious, OBVIOUS steroids.

Natty

He looked like this before JL started filming, so no. No Hollywood actor is natty, not when there's millions of dollars on the line and they have to look like superheroes within 6 months of casting or less.

I fucking lost it

He's got the same stats as me, not natty, he also lifts but I read up on him and he is not a frequent gym goer, he definitely he has to do juice to maintain

Actually if someone spent one year working out, he would have some realistic concept of what's the limit of a natural body. If you train properly you'll hit the noobgains wall pretty quickly.

So yeah, that guy calling everybody fatties for not thinking that body is achievable off gear is probably a DYEL.

This

weak bait

This. His body being achievable natty is a different question, nobody’s stupid enough to risk showing up for a lead role in a superhero blockbuster looking like a dyel because he was too good to roid like everyone else.

his progress looks like a decent cut

They are getting paid millions to look.like that and they have the best doctors so for them its 100 percent safe

nigger what? he's much bigger now and more cut

ur my goal

I'm 6'5, so I can't look like that natty?

You could if you have the top 1% genetics and train for 5+ years with a perfect routine and diet. Won't really matter though, because you don't have Momoa's absurd facial and hair aesthetics.

You are mentally handicaped

That's his wife btw

>lifting and roiding for that

>Lifting and looking good and having a wife that loves you and won't look at another man

Y-yeah better just get ottermode and fuck a tinder slut that will make you happy long term.

That's too much mass for too little bodyfat. Not natty. Even with perfect genes.

Is that Denise Huxtable?

He's notoriously lazy and a bit of a pussy.
He's on gear.
Not the same kind as he did when he was rapey mcgee from that thrones show.

Def natty

Matter of fact I doubt anyone in the DC universe is on roids, its pretty well known fact that Snyder doesn't want no dyels in his kinos.

>implying he's not railing hotties on the side and returning home to his 5/10 wife who worships his alpha genetics

How do you think Amber Heard got the part of Mera in Aquaman?

routine and diet? please??

natty

someone said he was 6'6 tall, yet hes the same height as this 5'6 female. lul

Is this bait or autism? I can't tell anymore.

is that rich piana in his youth ?

celebheights.com/s/Jason-Momoa-4713.html
he's 6'4"

this the only kunt that could get glassed in a bar fight and it IMPROVE his appearance

The physique is def natty if this is what you want to know OP. About the actor i don't know, aint nobody got time to maintain a proper diet and lifting regimen if you film long hours each day for months in a row

How do I logic?

shes a former singer/celebrity

now shes in her forties.

6'4 is actually 5'10-6" in Hollywood numbers. Remember Ironmanlet is (((5'9"))).

either b8 or retarded

Can the body be done without drugs? Sure.

Is he himself natty? Probably not if he had to get like that within 6 months of shooting a new movie and he wasn't already lifting for a few years at the start.

>usually against walls that are almost perpendicular to the ground.
that's like all climbing bruh. Anything class 5 or higher, which is all anyone does when they say they rock climb.
>tfw you're not bros with chris sharma

why live

>he wasn't already lifting for a few years at the start
Do you not know who Jason Momoa is?