Read at 3:54pm

>Read at 3:54pm

>opened 20 minutes ago

>tfw it took her 6 hours to tell me that she couldn't hang out today

>opened 22 hours ago
>send another
>she replies
:')

Cheer up guys, why should you be depressed over her when she doesn't even give a fuck about you?

>text girl I had a good convo with at a bar
>her reply is just "oh"
>what
>"didn't know you had an android. lol bye"
>ghosted
>tfw too poor to afford an iPhone from Apple

>>/r9k/

>tfw haven't texted a non-family member in years
how do i get a gf?

>Wrote to a friend if he wanted to meet up
>Left me on read

Is she 15 years old to care about that?

Lifting

>15 year olds
>at a bar
lmao she was 17, I'm no pedo

Got ghosted by a girl off Tinder this week. I barely get any matches, so it felt pretty shit. Onwards and upwards, my dudes.

>She doesn't reply to you instantly
>Dump her
She can go fuck herself if she's not interested in me, learned that from high school, why don't you have any self-respect plebs?

I do this to women

I've been snapping a girl off tinder for a couple days, she said that her friend thought I was cute and then didn't reply when i asked her what she thought

She called me handsome the other day and screenshotted me, and invited me over to her house on Monday (she said her friend is going to be there too) what do you think lads?

If you're really bitter about it, consider doxxing her name and phone number right here.

>too ugly to get laid for free
>try to pay hookers and they wont even see me

JUST

Does it even count as ghosting on tinder?
I have notifications off so don't reply for days.
Don't expect much from a hooking up app it's useful for weekends at most

Don't you feel like you are better of without someone like that? Her stupidity would just upset you constantly

Didn't realise the apple shills had infiltrated Veeky Forums to promote the new iPhone

just go to the next one..

if I got one good advice from the game it is how to get rid of oneitis is by banging other grills. if you get too dependent on one chick it will show. (this is the core difference between chad and timothy)

Top kek

i already do

>had amazing date with the girl of my dreams
>thought it went perfectly, thought she was really into me
>ghosts me the next day
>never hear from her again

i guess you cant win em all

>tfw no gf

You are in my prayers, Anons

>t. Poorfag

Don't tell me you're a green bubble user

why do you care so much?
>she is the only girl in my life
you know what to do about this,more women
>i love her
bluepilled bitch nigga

STOP CARING SO MUCH ABOUT PUSSY,AFTER YOU NUT IS NOT EVEN THAT GREAT TO HAVE A GF.
M.O.B user,money over bitches

what happened to the thread where the roasties were getting blown out?

organ theft

>you know what to do about this,more women
Just go to the woman store and pick up more women off the woman shelf in the women aisle, it's that easy!

Apple sucks donkey balls, I have a Iphone from work and an Android for when I actually want to get shit done. Apple creates a shitty product.

Be very careful user. Don't accept anything they give you. Take your own booze or something

>tfw you finally got over your ex and you don't have to deal with this dumb shit anymore

How does this function work when you send a text from an Android to an iPhone, and vice versa?

how did that go? how long did it take?

You can't tell if someone texting you has an iphone unless you use snapchat and they send you emojis you can't see. Iphone fags can see if you're android when you text them because you have green text bubbles instead of blue ones.

>tfw you finally got over finding your self-worth in women

Dude, just keep swiping, one will bite.

Also, don't right swipe the fatties even if you really need to fuck, that's the reason they believe their are in a higher league than they are, because they manage to match good dudes.

I give zero fucks when ghosted by Tinderellas and you guys should too.

it took half a year. I dont wanna go in details but i really loved her and it shoudnt have ended how it did.

Looking back now i am grateful that the shit hitted the fan because thanks to that emotional breakdown i feel mentally stronger and closerr to the man i want to be.
I have learned that if you wanna go throught a breakup the RIGHT way you need to focus on yourself: training/work/reading, etc and you should spend all the time you can with your family and friends. Were all gonna make it brah :^)

I know this feel
>have amazing date with amazing girl
>keep talking and hanging out for a couple more weeks
>she tells me she has a bf she's exclusively dating

>8 matchups
>Hi/hello as a response at most
Damn

>get number from a girl that everyone says is clearly into me
>she has a boyfriend
>still all over me
It's a confusing feel

You're finding your self-worth in anonymous Internet strangers. Yeah great progress

At least you're getting numbers. I'm too afraid and spergy to ask, even when it was clear they were interested in me. Two weeks ago my buddy even got mad at me for not adding the girl I met at a party.

Life is hard when you look good but have autismo around women. Lads I'm just afraid of that rejection

>try to find matches
>get lazy and lose interest
>never get a gf

damn,

Not that confusing, women are just whores. They'll make excuses to themselves to fuck anyone and anything that turns them on, regardless of prior commitments.

>online: 2 minutes ago

Hahahahahahahahahaha

I mean I'm an Androidfag myself but sides = lost

Have you seen her friend?

Delaying the inevitable

same

only took me two months

It's been like nearly a month, and I've pretty much had fuck all results apart from the thot that ghosted. Been swiping selectively too. Is this normal?

Also
>asian
>average face

Prepare for an """""amazing""""" night with her """""really pretty""""" friend

>Tfw android phones are in same price range as Apple

Must be that inferiority complex huh? Don't worry, you guys are finally gonna get wireless charging and a new display with a samsung screen lol

>Apple fags finally getting OLED screen
>Samsung had OLED since the original galaxy
Top kek

>read at 5:21PM 02/11/2014

I usually read i bed around 2-4 am. Certainly nothing wrong with a relaxing afternoon with a good book, user.

I've never received a text or phone call that wasn't business or a family member.

iktfb
haven't sent one either

> crush talks to me randomly
> to told me how stupid she feels for sleeping with a random dude.
Wtf.exe
Instead of self pitty myself, I just blocked her, I recommend everyone here to do the same senpai.

>tfw im such a pathetic faggot that im 25 and the same, but not only that but i see people like OP say that shit and i just get angry at them because even the simplest social activities make me jealous

all roads lead to death

>inferiority complex
? nobody with a working iPhone wishes they had android lmaoooo

I own an iphone and I turn off imessage off

That star is green you tard.

>fall for a new chick
>she already has a long-term boyfriend
>people actually joke about them marrying
>when you realize being bigger doesn't make you worthier

a cute girl wished me happy birthday a month ago
I don't see her too often and she's not a work colleague, so I'm wondering if that means she's at least a bit interested in me or it was just a common courtesy

tfw still on breakup train, next stop: don't know what to do else to distract myself town

DELET

Seriously man. Never had a gf before, but all I ever see on here is guys getting upset about how girls dont give a shit about them. they read their messages and dont respond or take a long ass time to respond, they break up with them and are onto a new guy in days while the guy is still upset,etc

these are the people guys here are so desperate to look good for and base their entire life worth off of