Do you take creatine or protein and why?

Do you take creatine or protein and why?

Creatine yes, because it legitimately helps and because you can't get enough from food.
Protein no. I get 150-200 g daily from food.

>150-200
Wew are you a 140lb manlet? I get 250 daily from food and still have a shake

I used to take creatine, but stopped because I was worried about the reported hair loss. I’ll down some scoops every once in a while if I don’t hit my protein goal for the day.

What food are you eating lad?

I used to take protein but I don't anymore because I got too lazy to clean my shaker and now it has developed an ecosystem. If I ever want to take protein again I'd have to commit genocide against the poor fucking creatures evolving inside that thing.

What does your bottle smell like? When I ran out of powder, I left an uncleaned bottle for a few weeks and it smelt foul

>Do you take creatine or protein and whey?
FTFY

Eggs, chicken, sometimes tuna, a wrap. I'm only doing 23-2400kcal.

>Do you take creatine or protein
No I pay for it.
>and why?
Not a nigger.

Give it to me straight is creatine causing hairloss?

>23-2400kcal
That's a 2377 kcal of error margin, user. Are you seriously that bad at counting calories?

yes if ur genetics are wired that way

You don't need that much protons
1g per pound of bw is a meme, it's more like per pound of lean mass or a bit less than that.
I eat 2600kcal and get 140-160 protons

I get spots from it, so no.

I would use creatine in periods, and whey daily otherwise. Instead I have to eat way more protein, which is annoying as fuck.

Any advice?

Autism, the post.

Yeah because I dont always have time to cook meat and get enough protein.
The only reason I take creatine is because the shitty cheap whey I get at walmart has it already mixed in.

70% of your body weight in protein in grams is more than enough retard.

Post pic if you’re so confident in your optimal protein intake.

Both. I also throw a couple of raw eggs into the shake every time I can

>almost half your calories are protein
this kills the gains.

>70% of your body weight
In kilos!

I do creatine for mental gains. Protein occasionally, right now I don't have any, planning to get some delivered in a couple of weeks.

>or

They do different things ya cunt

retard

So from what I can gather from this the best protein to have is Casein, not Whey?

If so what brand is recommended?

casein is better in the morning and right before bed, whey is better right after your workout

Wew lads I'm cutting on dnp/clen/t3 and on a fuck ton of gear. My body can use a lot more than 300g protein @215lbs.

PS clen/t3 calls for 1.5g protein per lb bw, no to mention the dnp. I'm on a 2500cal/day deficit.

Dont eat creative because I dont see any point, do eat protein powder because I love to cook so sometimes what i want to make isnt protein rich and I would rather jus thave a shake a bit later.

Does it matter which brand you use? I'm currently using the body fortress brand for both

>taking protein
>not going on a coca cola + oil diet

I take whey protein because it's hard for me to get my full needs of protein for the day.

Creatine made my hair thin and yes I use whey protein.

underated post

Not committing genocide of lesser life forms and absorbing their energy. Never gonna make it.

I used to take protein years ago, now I usually just bring a a bunch of scrambled eggs, some oats and tuna for post workout.

Whey Gold Standard, the one in OP's pic, gave me terrible diarrhea and putrid farts. The locally produced protein powder didn't give me farts at all.