*Blocks white bois path*

*Blocks white bois path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uDiW5--rAE
youtube.com/watch?v=lBPpgvxsvG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

e-excuse m-me

Dont u have to shoot up some chinese bath tub chemicals in each others ass

I met big boy (far right) at a powerlifting meet. Pretty cool guy and god damn he's gigantic, i think he only pulled 722lbs iirc

you can buy a house in san francisco with the money they spent on tattoos and steroids

*Blocks their path* "Nice muscles, but what can you do with them?"

>32 inch biceps
>12 inch calves
Really notarized my couscous

any reason why you DL with your hips that high ? just asking out of curiosity because you seem pretty strong and your form looks different from a lot of other lifters but it seems to work fine for you.

>only 722
I know this isn't crazy or good numbers in powerlifting I'm still miring.

Maybe cos it's a stiff legged deadlift lol

Build the wall 20ft higher.

Mexicans were a mistake

arent you supposed to have straighter legs and not drop your hip like that when doing stiff legged DL ? I am confused...

youtube.com/watch?v=1uDiW5--rAE

Here the legs are almost straight and the hips dont drop at all... I guess it's because you have to do that when lifting serious numbers ?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Could be inflexibility on my part but I have to unlock my knees a bit more to be able to keep a straight back

>serious numbers
Wouldn't say that, was doing it for grip more than hamstrings, if I ripped it off the ground i would have lost it

"Did you guys get fored from taco bell"

same

The big fucker in the top left is a straight up meth dealer who dealt sara piana meth and stole from rich piana and helped sara steal from him

Look at his tiny ass wrist

*top right
His name is "Big Boy" and he fucked /ourboy/ Rich Panini out of some serious cash

Theiving spic. Who would've guessed it

Russian cyberoperative, go back to your Kremlin masters and tell them you failed to foment chaos and divisiveness; we're on to you now, GB2 Russia and stay there.

>Want to buy some of his aminos
>40 bucks for 30 scoops

With those clothes I really doubt any of them are carrying anything, if they fucked with me I would just start stabbing.

Bench press my knife out of your lungs, faggot

so what exactly was happening? what was sarah stealing from rich to give to him?

''hola hermanito vamos a joder estas putas americanas''

>tfw 5'8 hispanohablante brazilian

I get away with everyone bro

Sure, it's amazing for people half his weight, but an SHW should be ashamed for not pulling over 800.

I mean what's the fucking point of being so fat, when your fatguy-lift is beaten by manlets with a sixpack?

Hey it's those Mexican degenerates that make a whole country look worse than it actually is; Wait no its still would be shit without them.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBPpgvxsvG0

This was pretty funny tho.

she was stealing from rich to buy meth from big boy

Fucking meth cartel lmao

Pitbull (Bottom left one) is a fucking freak. In one video he benched 160lbs dumbbells for reps while only being 160 himself, what a fucking machine.

But otherwise Big Boy deserves to get fucking cancer for being a fat spic and ratting on our friend Rich P

a-a-are y-y-y-you d-done with the power rack?

He pulled 9 pl8s recently

I went to high school with him, middle of his senior year as a 17 year old he benched 355, squatted 505 and power clean (with garbage form so basically upright row) 275

That's an RDL