/Fraud General/

Fraud General. No source discussion.

MasT BTFO edition

Fine I'll delete my thread then

Where does the masT hate come from?

Also you know what. Fuck everyone of you except nano who has been so nice to me. Want to know what I look like so fucking badly? Here.

Surprise you dumb cunts. I am a fucking twink like I fucking said. I am 6'1" and weigh 160lbs/73kg. My lifts are fucking terrible and I look like shit. I am the fucking literal smallest person in fraud. I have been doing steroids since I began lifting 5 months ago. My progress is fucking dogshit because I had no idea what I was doing and I fucking look like shit. I started at 58kg. Yes you may have seen me in the CBT threads. Yes bimbo I did ask you to rate my progress. Yes its been a total twink handing out advice. Fuck you.

I fucking hate myself and want to hurt myself. Don't be surprised when cut marks start appearing. I fucking hate you all. Now please fucking leave me alone about posting what I look like. You have my fucking face and my fucking body. Please fucking stop you fucking stupid fucking retards.

Fucking hell. Yes fucking "roiding for this" great fucking joke you fucking inbred retard. Yes I am a sensitive little bitch. Leave me alone and stop asking this shit. Fucking please. I just want to be friends with you guys. I am so lonely.

Holy fucking shit did we actually fucking broke crusader

Someone needs a nap.

ROIDING FOR THIS AHHAHAHAHA

Guess my progresss isn't as impressive now sincr you know I've been yolo blasting tren.

Saw this post on Veeky Forums frontpage, not even a regular /fraud/ browser.

That being said, holy shit dude, you are the biggest faggot to have ever graced this board.

Find your mum, rip open her panties and crawl back up her salty vagoo because you have alot of learning to do.

Fuck you. Kill yourself.

We'll there's your problem. Use an actually helpful steroid. The only think tren has done is make you worse than a frog poster.

It's leaned me out considerably from skinny fat to slightly less skinny fat. Which I have enjoyed.

Salty tripfag. Next time you try to increase your size with hormones, get your mental age checked out by a therapist first. You are not ready.

Have you even hit 1/2/3/4 before jacking? You look like total shit and you are a petulant brat. Get off it and learn some basic life fundamentals.

Not eating also does that plus you stay a person.

Its funny uncanny how much you look like me, I'm scared.

Your physique does lack a bit, but its nowhere near as bad as I imagined.

Just keep lifting, you'll get there. It wasn't the smartest move to hop roids and start lifting straight away but it could be alot worse.

Eat more, it sucks I know, I'm fucking horrible at it and it makes you look like shit but it pays of in the end.

Just keep hanging around and remember that most >roiding for this comes from insecure anonymous retards that thrive on your suffering.
And hey, at least you're not a manlet.

Suck a fucking cock faggot. You think calling me a brat is going to hurt me?

I'm totally fucked anyway. I don't give a flying fuck.

>Its funny uncanny how much you look like me, I'm scared.
Told you. Here's my progress. Total shit for fucking yolo blasting tren from literally my first blast. I did test for maybe 2 weeks and then introduced tren straight away.

Thank you for the comments though. You've always been nice to me Nano.

It takes years.

I'm an impatient and immature child. I want it now. I want to actually look and feel like a fucking man for once in my life.

Try swapping to Deca and bulk up, Tren is fucking with you mentally obviously and is not the compound you're looking for.
Introduce a good oral alongside but keep liver health in mind.

Steroids aren't the big magic compound they're advertised as.
If you say you run Tren people expect you to blow up so hard its not even funny.

>pic related is mid first tren run vs fat me now

I can't stand putting on fat. It fucks me up way too much. I'm way too fucking fat now. I fucking hate it.

In a way you have to, just tren only builds so much.
Its my biggest barrier but there is no other way.

>been lifting for 5 months
>already bigger than me

Really though you are bigger in 5 months, you started crazy skinny it takes time. Honestly both you and nano should drop the tren and eat lots

Nano is a million times bigger than me.

Did you roid for this?

Pretty similar I think
Plus hes like half a foot shorter

>Pretty similar I think
Hahahaaha no.

Lead the way.

Not end goal but yes sorta. I'm on a cruise here.

Right now I'm bigger but yes I'm also shorter so there's that.
Sitting at 84kg right now, abs still show so I hope its not that much fat.

>respected your progress but turns out you roid

YOU ROIDED FOR THAT? AAAHAAJAJAJAJAJAAjAJAHAHAJJAHAHAAJA

Not terrible but you're running the wrong compound for sure. Hopefully now that 10 people are telling you the same thing you'll hear it.

Switch over to 750test/600deca and eat like a horse. Add 900 EQ if you want.

u cunts are dumb
the OP has the name of the lab on the vials
god damn it cut it out or these won’t exist anymore

This is solid advice.

is Tren the only roid that gives you the nightsweats?

you look fabulous

I don't care. I don't do this for you. I do it because I hate myself.

You look good.....for lifting natty 2 months LOL

What would you recomend jerry?

> roiding for this

Dude, I lift like 4 times a month and Im still bigger than you are. Kys at this point desu

I'm going to go and cry for a bit. Night /fraud/

Might buy some scissors tomorrow.

You do realize you have to workout while roiding, right?

There is nothing to cry about, hate was expected even if you looked like masT.
Sleep on it, reconsider your cycle and look foward to making things better, not dabble in the past with self pity.

I still love you bb

I cry no matter what.

Get you test levels checked you little bitch. I bet you have an extremely high estrogen level considering that you're an emotional little dyel cunt despite roiding. Pic related

In4 shitshow

Is crusader the dude who was on meds or is this someone else.

Lots of people getting dumped for being crazy i see

I was always like this.

I did bloods a month ago. My e2 is fine

You just got really shit genes then. I would stop roiding since you're doing more harm than good considering you're not showing any progress.

So is PCT blown the fuck out of proportion or is there different levels of shutdown based on dosage? I never looked into it in detail as I never plan to use anything but test and had no intention of coming off cruise.

I've been cruising 200mg test per week for 18 months, and recently I had to switch test brands because of stock issues. Turns out the new brand is dogshit bunk. My nuts have started up absolutely fine without any pct meds. Bloods confirm.

High Test and your favorite oral
Since you havent been roiding long maybe try 2 new ones separately

Drop the tren and get a daki
Last weekend I didnt get out of bed so I dropped the tren, feel so much better
Drop it
Daki it up

You know, I got a gf by going natty. If you put a wig on I'll let you be our 3rd

I've tried just Test, Tren, Deca and EQ.
For orals, Dbol, Tbol, Proviron and Var.

So far I enjoy the Tren bulk, high test and other converting compounds like dbol fuck me up. It's a constant e2 battle so dry is good.

Looking into Winny and for injectables no clue but I don't want too much Tren in the long run.

You look fine don’t worry bro keep frauding without tren tho maybe because tren is a meme

in 4 crusader meltdown
i sure picked a good time to take a look at /fraud/ after all this time

So what you're saying is that roids make you gay.

More news at 11.

I didn't pick this trip until I met you bb

Do test n adrol
Or epi if you want to stay lean

I can confirm this

Epi looks good.

Depending on if I added the "homo" or the "mostly" this could be taken in different ways

hey man I'm also relatively small on gear. don't be discouraged. you can make gains very fast if you do things correctly. Veeky Forums is toxic so do your best to spend less time here. who cares if ppl talk about you and post your pic? it's because you're not ugly and they know it bugs you. they're just bullies who want to stir up drama

if you want my advice, continue lifting several days a week and aim for strength training while eating a huge (+700-1000) surplus. you don't need GVT or a BB/hypertrophy split until you've almost maxed at your genetic potential.

good luck man, I've been reading your posts and I know a lot of shit has been bothering you. that's life. we all go through shit, some ppl just don't share theirs. you aren't alone in the struggle to make it. good luck bro

desu Crusader, besides the obvious fact that you're pretty DYEL... then you definitely surpass 99% of the male population in body and face aesthetics. model tier ottermode. like a hollywood actor.

but yes, still a DYEL but don't be upset. could slay a lot of pussy with just a tiny bit of confidence.

Quit hiding your fat jew nose and weak jaw with your phone. Also how tall are you?

what is going on

does juice improve your quality of life? if so then who gives a shit if you look dyel or not

>*autistic screeching*
> roiding for this
> being this much of an attention and pity whore im not even sure thats (you)

your parents must be so proud, KYS for real

What kind of physique would you guys even consider before roiding?

Crusader posted physique, everyone is going apeshit as expected.

This. There also is a very big line between normie's thinking you're big and juicing vs this shithole.

Imo the moment someone is ready to go balls deep with the gym, and more importantly diet lifestyle is the moment he should start roiding.

Nothing to do with the actual physique which has a lot more to do with genes and not only dedication.

>Crusader posted physique
...and a long winded post about how he hates everyone and doesnt care about our opinions while shoehorning in an obvious cry for attention

I'll be your friend

Why the fuck do these threads keep getting deleted

If I get big enough, will dudes just start offering to hook me up with gear?

My local scene has been pretty discouraging in this regard. Was different in Indiana

Cried but can't sleep. Usually I'm exhausted afterwards.

I know.

I want one.

Okay.

No I don't.

Thanks.

Kind words, desu.

Fuck you, it's in the fucking autism rage post. Just fucking read you god damn fucking ape.

I don't know if it's made things worse or better. I'm worse than ever.

My dad beat me as a kid and I haven't spoken to him in years and my mum is forcing me to see a psych. They're very proud.

Oh no. I care about some people's opinions dearly. I just said fuck you.

Are you a girl?

No guys will ask you for gear.

Anybody use lgd before? Asking cause I can only use legal substances cause of my career. Thoughts? Do you need pct?

that's not too bad for 5 months. It takes time, even with tren. Just keep lifting and trenning and in a couple of years you will look juicy. Just don't turn into a douchebag. I know way too many people who juice and turn into dickheads.

Respect. And don't hurt yourself.

Seems much more risky to go out of my way to ask dudes for gear. I'm not anti-social but I am busy, and the idea of having to establish friendships with gym dudes in the hope I maybe get a hookup seems like a huge time investment with little chance of return...

Tbh there's maybe 1 or 2 guys at my local gym who even possibly are on gear, at most. Sigh

This. There is a hard limit to how much you can build at once.
Just measure progress and if it adds up nicely then good on you.
Noob gain natty's build around 10kg of lean muscle in the first year and progress slows down from that point.

Why not just order online?

I'm way too insecure to be a douchebag. I'm just fucking unstable and that comes across as arrogance.

Don't want to be that guy on /fraud/. Obviously, no source discussion and from the fact that I'm posting here, you can tell I'm too inept to find it online.

But, that's a fair response, yo. Can't really complain. Lol

>My dad beat me as a kid
good thinking,but he should have hit you harder as it obviously wasnt enough
>my mum is forcing me to see a psych
again, good thinking but in the end its all wasted effort on you which brings us back to

>KYS for real

My post got deleted from the last thread so I’ll repost. Do any of you guys feel increasingly existential as you age? I’m 25 now, almost 26, and the last year or so has been nothing but a strange wave of discontent and I can’t really pinpoint where it’s coming from. I have a super successful career in marketing and will never have to worry about money again so it’s not that. I’ve tried to indulge in all the “out of your comfort zone” activities like skydiving, learning to ride a motorcycle, traveling, whatever the hell. It doesn’t help. The material luxuries and experiences aren’t filling this void.

>Are you a girl?
I can try to be if you want me to

how does it make you feel when you see a guy running less shit than you to look so much better? honestly, if a woman was to pick between you two it wouldnt even be a contest

nature is cruel and good genes must carry on while bad must die off, im sorry user

You're fine the way you are, you just need to sort some shit out.
You use /fraud/ as an outlet which is fine in my opinion, many people blogpost, those that hate it should just filter you.

Its easy, just use bing and do a deep check, order a vial and see it it arrives.
The chances of it being bunk gear is very low.

Get out of my head.
I feel you, I've tried dialing down and appreciate what I've got and focus on the simpler things.

How long has he been lifting for?
And if we go by this logic then we should all neck ourselves.

yeah I've been feeling that since 23 and apparently nobody else feels the same way, all my loser friends still go clubbing every weekend like it's the best thing in the world.. I fucking hate it but I'm seriously considering it tonight because I haven't had a proper conversation with anyone in nearly a month BUT when I drink I don't feel right for a good few days and I've been doing extremely well gains wise recently and don't want to ruin it..

It was too much and it broke me completely. I used to be a very loud and outgoing kid. Did drama classes. Was always wanting to be on camera. Front of the stage sort of kid. Very happy. Now, not so much.

You need a gf.

Please. If you dress like Tomori or Tohru extra points to you.

Like shit.

if u want it bad enough you will google for Veeky Forums fraud archives and i guarantee this has been actually legitimately answered 20 times this year. good luck.

don't expect to be spoonfed. work for it.

Or Sena.

>when you see a guy running less shit than you to look so much better?
I certainly hope it isn't pic related you're referring to.

You're too nice to me Nano. I'll probably drop the tren. Or at a minimum add in Deca.

Thank you

Fair. Will do.

i dont know, i dont follow this phaggot but all i know is he is 19 , claims natty , has a 25M view video on youtube and must be getting mad pussy.Just imagine all the shit he can slay if he wanted to, makes me feel like shit knowing someone younger than me has outdone me and would be the first choice of every young woman between everyone in Veeky Forums

Maybe run mast too
Youll look dry
Personally I hate tge compound

Order one RIGHT NOW

Iktfb

I buy tons of plastic butts from japan but its never satiating.
Same with hookers, nothing fills the void

I feel like you need to channel your sorrow into anger more efficiently, eat alot more, and do really heavy compound lifts

Epi is alright, but sdrol is better at everything epi is used for IMO

So many roids in the world to try baka

Don't add, replace.
Memories are vague but deca and tren don't play well.

>drama classes
figures. you don't deserve anybodys pity you disgusting narcissistic leech

Hes not natty kek. Also don't forget he's lean and knows how to manipulate lighting. I've seen pics of him in meetings where he looks small af.

Oh I've been running mast alongside everything so far, forgot about it.

Gotta try them all.

Do they come with the pillow or do I have to find one separately? How tall are they usually? How do I explain a lewd loli to my Mum?

I eat around a 500 cal surplus because I don't want to get fat. My compounds are still at 5x5.

Ah.

I wouldn't have the confidence to do anything drama related anymore.

kys