DO IT AGAIN COMRADE STALIN

DO IT AGAIN COMRADE STALIN

Attached: german explusion.gif (352x240, 1.18M)

If Hitler had any sense he would have continued the policies that allowed Germans to spread so far into eastern europe in the first place, i.e. befriending Poland and co to get them to accept German migrants. Give it a century and all eastern europe could have been German.

>befriending poland
get out of this board

hourly commie raid reporting in

Hitler would have never done so, but getting slavic leaders to accept German settlers is how all of Prussia and Silesia were Germanized. Leaders care more about money than their citizens for the most part, and so in their short sighted view more people = more taxes = more money.

WE WILL DEFEAT THE SLAVIC SUBHUMANS
DEUTSCHLAND WILL BE VICTORIOUS

Attached: Deutschland Ja.jpg (800x1263, 612K)

Allow me to issue one correction to my previous statement: the Tuetonic Order pursued a much more forceful campaign of Germanization, but most of the eastward movement into Slavic lands was encouraged by Slavic nobility, cause money.

reminds me of Erich Koch that ordered to hang everyone that tries to leave Prussia and then fled himself and used tugboats and trains to evacuate furniture from his house instead of citizens from Prussia

In gact there's already another thread up about this

Attached: 1521465108714.png (540x579, 32K)

obsessed

yes, yes you are

BASED HITLER WILL BRING THE GERMANIC SUPERMEN NEW LANDS IN THE EAST AND WILL DEFEAT THE ANGLO-JEWISH WORLD ORDER

Attached: us-infantry-looking-over-dead-german-soldiers.jpg (1247x876, 476K)

What a faggot, but I don't see the connection between him and Ostsiedlung

i dont make a thread every mins about tankies and their autistic ideology unlike the raiders here

ok Schlomo

what a fail sperg

Can someone answer me seriously how this wasn't considered a genocide?

Because they were expelled and not killed you autistic wehraboo faggot

Fuck you. Almost 8 million Germans were murdered in cold blood.

>Cold blood
Poor Germans getting killed in a war they started

Amazing how the great powers in the world ignored and continue to ignore mass genocide, and continue to not punish nations for doing so, unless the poor Jews are involved. Really makes you thin, doesn't it?

>Falling for the Frankfurt schools lies

pathetic

>LET JUICE STARTED WW2!