How long did it take you to go from fat to fit?

How long did it take you to go from fat to fit?

Include starting weights, fuckups, if you roided/got surgery, diet constraints, and total time including "rest months" or whatever bullshit you want to name it.

I'm in the process of losing my last bit of weight and its taken me way longer than I thought it would, wanted to know the story of other folks and couldn't find anything useful on google.

not the same person on your pic

Test

Lifting at planet fitness for one year, diet eating anything and everything, lifting on upper body no cardio, usually 12workouts 6-10reps Taking protein and that is all

it was just a google photo, most "transformation" pics are total bullshit.

Pls tell me this isn't you wearing those fucking gloves while lifting.

So does anyone actually have any testimonials or is this just another virgin thread in an ocean of chad shitposts

bump

I went from 332lbs to 221lbs
At 6'2" I'm starting to look pretty good for an old fuck

Got anther 10lbs or so to go unfortunately
Probably will take me another year...cant stop eating - lol

Took 2.6 years
Love food

>1 year even with steroids

275 --> 210 in two weeks short of a year. Was at 1700 cals are the end = and it was getting to difficult. Reverse/maintenance phase for 6 months before I cut the last 30 lbs.

Im up to 2400 cals/day right now and havent put on a lb

I started dieting a year ago. went from 320 down to 295. Kept having all sorts of setbacks. couldn't stick to the diet plan. always tired as fuck, never could get the motivation to hit the gym. counting calories like an autistic savant. feeling like a total failure

about 4 months ago Come across some user talking about helping over 20 fatties lose a metric shit ton of weight with fasting. Figure what the hell.

I made the mistake of telling people I was fasting. Everyone I knew was freaking out about how I was going to kill myself.

starting weight: 295lbs
today's weight 210

>I started with a 5 day fast.
>I got super irritated as fuck and broke my fast for 3 days.
>started another fast
>made it to 14 days
>I started waking up before my alarm when I used to hit snooze 4 or 5 times
>I wasn't crashing at work
>I wanted to go longer but the user said not to do more than two weeks so I went on a 16:8 and ate what I wanted.
>He said not to bother counting calories and to prefer larger less frequent meals than smaller more frequent ones. So I went with big lunches at work and small dinners at home. I skipped breakfast.
>I was eating more than I ever did during the calorie counting diet
>fasted on Sundays and Thursdays.
>I had shitloads of energy and started cycling 10 miles to and from work every day for 20 miles a day
>gym 5 times a week
>and 2 mile walks with the dog twice a day morning and evening

Routine for nose gains?

Whats with your forearm braces? And gloves dude, really?

1 year progress. Went from 220 -> 180.

OP here. The reason I asked is kind of because I want reasonable expectations for myself considering I've failed multiple times before due to life bullshit. Started from my last fail point (about 179) and am trying to get down to 145-155. Eating more than I was comfortable with because I'm way more active now and actually am still at a deficit.

I really want to get to 12% before bulking, am about 19% right now without much muscle.

seems like the average answer is about a year. I'm not going to be losing as much but I'm guessing I should be expecting to cut until the spring at the earliest.

This was posted just yesterday. Get you own pics faggot. Are you so sad you have to pretend to be someone else?

Left to Right was about 3 years, 150kg -> 90kg

>Lifted without changing diet for around 6 months
>Jumped on Keto
>Got a job at macas (Stopped being NEET), then went back to uni

Now I just lift 2-3 times a week and cycle keto/cut every 3 months on/off

I look at it like diet to lose the weight, lifting to not look like shit when you lose it, and a job or some kind of life to keep it off, so you're not sitting at home eating all day.

It's taken me 10 months just to go from fat to slightly less fat.

With some muscular definition

I'm curious. What happens if you take a morbidly obese man and just load him up with a gram of testosterone a week? What happens over 8 weeks even if he remains sedentary?

Probably this.

He would gain a small amount of muscle and lose some fat. If he didn't change his diet he still wouldn't lose weight.

100% wrong

explain then

You gain muscle even without exercise when you are on test. There are numerous studies on the topic, fucking retard.

here's 4 months "progress" despite eating like shit

>those nips
JUST

were you obese beforehand? Otherwise good progress bud

I was up to 240 at one point in my life and it was pretty much all in my upper body. It's not as bad when I don't bend forward and I'm hoping that my chest is small enough now that some future gains will yank them back from under my pecs

I've seen the lowered nip thing before and it doesn't seem like muscle will raise it back up. You could always get skin lift surgery if it really bothers you, but it's a purely aesthetic detail.

Stop breathing through your mouth.

I don't, but I think that meme is silly. Shit isn't responsible for overbites / weak chins

it's annoying as fuck. Speaking as a former-mouth breather it's actually pretty bad for your health believe it or not. Encourages bacteria in your mouth, causes bad breath, can damage your teeth, and even cause sleep apnea.

Plus it's fucking annoying to hear someone mouth breathing next to you anywhere, especially somewhere quiet like a movie theater.

fair enough

Christ dude. Why are you eating that much? You're still fat. You still have a good 50 pounds until you look decent.

because I wasnt i was no longer hitting my goal of 1lb/week at 1700 cals a day and wasnt willing to drop any lower. Ill lose the last 30 lbs when i bring my maintenance back up

keep lifting bro, don't breath through your mouth and fix your posture, you'll make it