Mental Health

Sorry for the blogpost -I need to vent somehow.
>Be 5'10, 175 lbs
>started working out three years ago, began college as a dyel incel
>graduated college and landed a job that I genuinely love
>acquired a kind, conservative gf and likeminded friends that I sincerely care about
>feel that I'm finally contributing positively to society in a tangible way
>contemplated suicide for the very first time last night
I feel like such a bitch for even posting this drivel, but I've never experienced depression like this in my life. How do I get over myself and learn to be grateful for what I have?

I though gf was supposed to make the bad feelings go away

I used to think this as well, until the magic of a new relationship wore off.

Create a new goal for yourself, something long term and difficult. Give yourself a reason to get up and get it done everyday.

I'm angry all the time. It is my default mode. I try not to think about things and end up unmotivated and depressed. I drown myself in distractions, but the minute they're through I'm back to clenching my teeth and trying not to lose my shit.

Killing yourself is for pussies, but sometimes I worry I'm going to end up on a shooting spree.

Suicide is for bitches, OP. Hang in there until it gets easier (it will).

It certainly helps, but it isn't a quick fix.

I take steroids, I don't even workout anymore

Getting blood work soon, my estrogen might be out of order or something, I've been heavily depressed recently

I think I'm suffering from something similar. I need to see a professional but I'm apprehensive of what he'll find.

Not in my experience

How do you deal with feeling needy with friends?

I really only have one friend and I feel like I've exhausted them by not being as happy as I used to be around them

Anything in recent past occur user?

Please don't kill yourself, think of your hard work you've done to get this far.

Ever try having a few drinks and talking to a bud?

I honestly don't want anyone I care about to think I'm developing some sort of complex. Within my circle of friends, I'm known as the pleasant, stable guy whom anyone can confide in; people tend to come to me for advice, not the other way around.

i hate everything. i'm not the downer type, i'm just always bored. the gym only takes up an hour of my day. i actually miss gaming for 10+ hours a day because at least i didn't feel completely empty.

I'm In the same role in my friend group. Does it ever bother you? I love listening and being there for people but I realized I don't really trust I can go to them

This.

Sounds like you've accomplished a lot of your major goals. Set some new ones and go get after it.

You can't always work depression away, it's not like fat. A lot of times depression is due to imbalances in the brain and can only be fixed with medication prescribed by a professional.

I was depressed since I was 14. Lifted, went to therapy, got gf, went to college, finished college, and none of that helped me feel better. Went to a psychiatrist once, got diagnosed and given a prescription, and I literally started feeling better in a month.

Don't waste time and just go to a goddamn doctor.

Ouch that's rough dude, you're not over-doing the exercise? I get real fucking down if I do so.

Getting all basic nutrition and sleep requirements?

What's up with all the feels lately? Does everyone here have SAD or something? I'm right there with you user, been depressed for a little over two months now. I mean I feel better knowing I'm not alone but at the same time if you guys feel as trash as I do then fuck that. It sucks. Love you user, we'll get through this...

It honestly does. It's not like I don't trust them, but I'm also reluctant to forfeit the role of group consular or some silly shit. I've cultivated the "suck it up and persevere" attitude regarding both physical and emotional issues.

I know with certainty that I don't get enough sleep, but I'm usually busy enough to dodge the odd bad feel.

Get that sorted man! Ever notice the painfully slow days after bad sleep.

I'm currently taking medication to help me sleep if I have particularly difficult day ahead of me

The only thing that gives my life purpose is materialistic goals so maybe you need a goal like other's have said. I REALLY want this car that I won't be able to afford for years but it keeps me going and striving.

D'oh this for is

Totally understand, I'm the exact same way. It's a weird isolation. It used to not bother me at all, but now that I feel like I really need someone, I feel a little like a vessel for my friends. Like they can pour their problems into me, but I can't get the same empathy and listening from them. I care about them all deeply, but it sucks to start to think they only care about me when I'm playing the stoic listener role rather than investing in learning about my life like I have for them.

Don't have friends

I don't think this is the right thread but I wanna make this girl I'm seeing orgasm
What's the best way to do it? Pretend you're giving instructions to a retard

>hang

Talking helps, proud of you for venting.

Ask her what she likes and how

>speaking to a female. ever.

Thanks, man.