>1G PROTEIN / BW IN LBS
>500 KCAL DEFICIT
>INTERMITTENT FASTING
>400MG CAFFEINE / DAY
>HEAVY WORKOUT 4 TIMES A WEEK
>KICKBOX 2 TIMES A WEEK
>CARDIO ONCE A WEEK ON TOP OF THAT
>NEETLE TEA DAILY
FOR MONTHS NOW AND I JUST CANT FUCKING REACH THAT LEVEL OF LEANNESS, I ALREADY WEAR FIT SLIM S SIZED CLOTHES, WHERE ARE MY WASHBOARD ABS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MY CUTTING HAS BEEN STALLING FOR WEEKS NOW, HELP, HELP

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2630864/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24561974
leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post pictures

Those blocky abs are the result of hypertrophy training, diet just gives you less fat, you still need to train muscle for it to grow and show.

Are you even doing cable crunches with heavy weight? Besides that guy has skinny legs, meaning he mainly trains his abdomen and is flexing almost to get a hernia from it with lightning in his favor

on top of squat and deadlift I do train my abs in the hypertrophy range, twice a week

>Keto
>Doing things right

you can only pick one

>no argument

Do HIIT everyday while fasted, workout at least 6/7 days (hit abs hard everyday).

You're welcome (I had abs almost like this when doing that).

Follow Lyle Mcdonald's "stubborn fat loss protocol"

It needs to be bumped up to every other day then. I'm serious, if there is one area that can use the constant workout it's the abs

Roids or genetics. If you're at your natty limit, but not satisfied, then you must roid. That said though, if you're lifting for girls (which you are if you care this much about abs), you should know that for every girl who gets wet to roided up athletes, there's another who gets wet to ottermode fuccbois.

Both Olympic weight lifters and Korean pop singers can be overwhelmed and drowned in pussy juice in a heart beat, so just be aware that you don't need roids to impress the sloots

>1G PROTEIN / BW IN LBS
Ya dun goofed

explain

you're missing one very important thing though:
ROIDS. you don't get that lean while retaining that muscle fullness without steroids.

definitely more protein and ab only exercises needed

also dehydration

I'm eating 1.5g protein per lb body weight

why so?

>I ALREADY WEAR FIT SLIM S SIZED CLOTHES

Unless you are bulking, it is unnecessary imo. I'm personally getting 1.8g/kg, or 180g at 225lbs bw.

No matter what any of the first year lifters here tell you, you will not get that blocked ab dry look without chemical enhancements

>If you're at your natty limit
Essentially nobody on this board is at their natty limit.

Roids

It's time to bulk and gain some muscle senpai, you can't cut forever if you're already thin pack on carbs and keep up the protein and work just as hard. Ow and stop the meme diets.

>Wearing Small clothes

If you are bulking you need .8 per pound max breh

>while fasted
Why is fasted cardio good? Or HIIT while fasted? Does it burn fat more effectively?

>he fell for the cutting as a natty meme

>op's pic guy
>not natty
ayy lmao indeed

can someone please link me to a decent ab routine. im fucking hopeless

Ab wheel

It took me some time to get one figured out so this isn't a link but I like doing this

Bicycles - 1 min
V ups - 1 min
Rest - 30 secs
Scissors - 1 min
Leg raises - 30 secs
Plank - 30 secs
Rest - 30 secs
Side plank - 30 secs
Side plank - 30 secs

Then I like to do maybe 3 sets of Russian Twists aiming for 40 reps but 50 if I can with a 7 KG medicine ball

Then hanging leg raises. I've not done them in ages and did them bodyweight but you can add a dumbbell in between your feet. I've heard 12-15 reps is good for ab exercises like this but I used to do 10. Go for 12-15 if you can though.

Then hanging knee raises. I did like 10 of these with an 8 KG dumbbell in between my feet.

I don't have abs like the guy pictured but stepping up my ab routine did give me much better more visible abs doing this 2-3 times a week.

Manlets, when will they learn

git gud

please. i beg you. bulk. PLEASE

lean bulk even. just bulk

Shouldn't we be organizing XCOM by now?

sure but how much anavar?

140lbs underage b& giving advice on Veeky Forums

n0

>HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET THIS BODY

by running a few grams of gear with 8 ius of hgh minimum for X amount of time and then taking diuretics before you take the picture

bro-sci

Advice doesn't have to come from experience, if it did then the bro science would actually be worth following despite it coming from seemingly accomplished lifters. Good advice comes from research, which I do a lot of. Not that I actually gave any real advice, I just posted what I do because there's basically no pre-made ab routines online.

Shut the fuuuuuck up it's ebcause of steroids

christ. add some weight.

>pic reltated
> every day

I've not been doing any lifting for a long amount of time but for the time I have I tried bulking for a lot of it at 3000 calories a day but I'm not even sure if that was accurate. Then I lost my appetite majorly and could barely get in 2000 cals a day for a while. Now my appetite is coming back and I've been forcing myself to eat more so hopefully it'll continue and I'll actually be able to bulk successfully. My goal completely revolves around bulking which ever way so I in no way intend to stay like this, thanks for the concern though.

Your body targets stored fat over dietary fat bc you haven't eaten so it shifts the more stubborn fat.

Bro if he eating a KETO diet he needs more protein that someone eating carbs.

You didn't do HIIT everyday. Did you? Doing HIIT more than twice (20mins each) per week impacts your performance negatively, and you will burn out.

Low sugar diet + lift as usual + HIIT 2x a week. Do this for three or four months and presto. No need to cut calories.

>being so retarded you don't know what insulin is
>being so retarded that you want washboards abs as a white male where bodyfat is important for vitamin D
>being so retarded that you are brainwashed by MUH AESTHETICS that you dedicate your life and most of your energy to it

Aaaah what is it with this stupid "Keto is basically only eating Proteins".
Did any of those fuccbois who makes these pics ever even invested a minute into reading what keto is. Or is this just bait and I just took it like a bitch?

>forward shoulders

This routine is actually pretty good, but that's a sad looking A-shaped torso desu. Might just be a bad angle, though.

Seconding this, real HIIT even twice a week can not be sustained.
As HIIT implies that you go about 100% perf every high intensity intervall your recovery will just be longer than one shitty day.

If you'd just do some interval training at a lower, mid-range intensity it could be possible tho.

btw the leangains dude says to take 10g bcaa before fasted workout. Just sayan.

What's an A shaped torso? Thanks about the routine too

Does he say why to take BCAA prior? I always take them during/post but not before.

This, desu, sprints are hard if you push your hardest every interval, and they tear up any weak point you have in your musculature, its tough to do them even twice a week, I've never experienced DOMs that bad that didn't stop after the third or fourth time training.

A true Jacqueline Skellington! Her Halloween costumes would be amazing.

Bulk and get stronk. Then cut.

Are you grant gustin?

Are you sleeping with electric abs on full yet?

Where do you get the
>where bodyfat is important for vitamin D
from?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2630864/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24561974

Looking through a quick google search rather lets me think more bf%=less VitD utilized.
Yes I knew beforehand it stores VitD, but this is only relevant as you utilize this stored VitD if you run on your bodyfat. Let's say you start water fasting, your only source of VitD might be the amounts stored in your bf or the one you create in your skin with sunlight (excluding VitD supplements in Oil form. VitD Pills might be an option tho)

He says:
>"Technically, training is not completely fasted - that would be detrimental. The pre-workout protein intake, with its stimulatory effect on protein synthesis and metabolism, is a crucial compromise to optimize results. The 8-hour feeding phase starts with the post-workout meal."

Protein Synthesis links to this Article: "leangains.com/2009/12/fasted-training-boosts-muscle-growth.html"

Metabolism links to this: "leangains.com/2009/12/pre-workout-protein-boosts-metabolism.html"

If you want those abs you have to put on weight
You're not going to grow the muscle eating at a deficit

When the HIIT DOMS kicks in oh boy...

you legit look disgusting. put on weight please you damn skelly

In the process of it, some advice would be useful though as it's way easier said than done. Also no one I know thinks that, they're actually impressed lmao but the average person will see a vague outline of a six pack and say you look good.

Thanks m8. Ill have a read of those links. Appreciate it.

How do I achieve starving Jew mode?

>This girl

Holy fuck, i have the weirdest boner right now.

It took me three years of intense training and dieting to get to that point. First year I had to bulk up 50lbs to put on the size, 2nd year I cut 50lbs to strip the fat, 3rd year was a year of slowing adding lean mass.

No cheat days. No skipped training. No booze. No chinese food. Eating 200+g protein a day. Always sleeping 8+ hrs. Always training to max intensity. Strained nearly every muscle at least once.

I had to stop cardio completely and just diet harder. It made calculating my TDEE too hard when I had to worry about how much cardio I was burning. I spent six months horrifically depressed as I cut from 12 to 8% BF.

Worth it? No. Yes. Maybe. I don't know.

Do specific exercises to just burn belly fat. Like make sure you are doing lots of situps every day.

What are you a fucking womens magazine fitness writer? Did you ever read anything about how bodyfat works. Read the sticky, or at least whatever links still work.

To spoiler you as you probably won't read it anyway, local body fat removal does not exist outside of surgical fat removal.

That sure are some tiny legs for such impressive abs

You need Cardio 3 times a week to get this cut

>Abs
>Hypertrophy training

Explain

>S SIZED CLOTHES

start bulking god damn EAT EVERTHING YOU SEE! 24/7

>hot sauce and mustard
>0 calories

what the fuck

her neck is fucking gigantic

Easy, do abs until it hurt.

It does not, in fact it could be eve worse, this has been debunked since like 2012 just google it before giving advice faggot.

can you link to this study? I've heard a million different studies tied to lifting while fasted and most of them seem to say that it helps fight """""""Stubborn fat"""""""" which I know is probably a bullshit term but still.

dude thats a variation of keto where you only eat protein, if you're not eating carbs you will enter ketosis no matter how much fat you eat.
you talk like a reddit fag.

Just google "fasted cardio myth" and you find the consensus. I found out this year also, I always thought it was better.

leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html

>A large body of research on sports performance during Ramadan concludes that aerobic activities, such as 60 minutes of running, has a small yet significant negative impact on performance. A very large confounder here is dehydration, as Ramadan fasting involves fluid restriction. That said, anaerobic performance, such as weight training, is much less impacted.

So basically running in a fasted state is shit but lifting shouldn't be affected.

Well that fucking sucks, my only time to run is in the morning and I'll vomit with any food in my stomach.

> Olympic weight lifters
> not on roids

pick one

how do they get past the screening tests?

SO what is your body using for energy then in a fasted state faggot?

Is that what you concluded from the paragraph you posted??????????

yup, considering he recommends IF while lifting.

did you bother reading the link?

>In conclusion, training in the fasted state does not affect your performance during weight training, which is what most people reading this are interested in. However, training in a completely fasted state is still not something I recommend for optimal progress. Research is quite clear on the benefits of pre-workout and post-workout protein intake for maximizing protein synthesis. For this reason, I suggest supplementing with 10 g BCAA prior to fasted training.

Twinks are cancer. Eat, faggot.

No, thats why I specifically asked you about the paragraph YOU posted.
Did you even read my post?
Also
>Mentions running but links Ramadan paragraph stating fluid restriction
So drink something and run fasted so you dont vomit man. Its not optimal but better than nothing
>again post paragraph not about running to make a point about running.
Plenty of people workout before eating, I don't know why everyone is freaking out over fasted cardio.

wait, I thought you were arguing against fasted cardio

Nope

Oh. Well whoops. Accept this muscle waifu as apology.

This desu.

Pic related

Oh lol true. Oops

Clenbuterol

Google it

Otherwise you should know that it's purel genetic, some people are born with muscles above their skin...

>cable crunches with heavy weight
isn't this bad for your spine?

>those legs

lmao it looks like a bunny