Let's say, hypothetically, I have an 8.5 face and a 7 body, I'm reasonably tall...

Let's say, hypothetically, I have an 8.5 face and a 7 body, I'm reasonably tall, should I roid and make a youtube channel?
Will this allow me to make a living?

Sure you can be one of the thousands of monkeys trying to get easy money

Thank you for not asking if it will get you a gf

>8.5 face
Your face is on par with pic related?

yes. until you're old(er) so you better be investing that money. in the meantime you will get sluts

I'm married, I don't care about women or being recognizable, I just want money to eventually invest into something and live off of.

Yeap.

Just start modeling or acting desu. Oh wait you're a /soc/ "8.5/10"

Modelling has no money in it, and acting doesn't either unless you luck out.

Your face isn’t 8.5 trust me. You wouldn’t be here if that was the case.

...but youtube will make you rich? Fkn lol.

I've never noticed how semitic Gandy's facial features are until just now. That hand gesture really conjures a certain image.

And...
>I have an 8.5 face and a 7 body, I'm reasonably tall, should I roid and make a youtube channel?
Eh, let's see a pic of you right now and then we'll talk about whether you should gear. I strongly suspect you overestimate yourself (no offense).

>Will this allow me to make a living?
I kinda doubt it. I mean, the most popular people on YouTube aren't necessarily the most ripped or attractive. The big thing is entertainment. The fitness world is pretty tiny and the market of ripped, good looking guys trying to make fitness videos or sell shitty products is really saturated at this point. YouTube's sponsors are also pulling out left and right, and any video related to bodybuilding is being demonetized (not eligible for ads).

The Brofessor has tons of subs and I promise you most of them don't even lift. If you can just make people like you, you're set. It worked for Boogie and he's hardly a sculpted Adonis. But really, I think now is kind of a tough time to break out and establish yourself as the next Zyzz or whatever. There's tons of guys like David Laid and Jon Skywalker trying to do the same thing.

The youtube industry is so saturated right now you basically have to make a video go viral to make it, see david laid connor murphy

I should say I have a 7/10 natty body, obviously I'm tiny in fraud terms.

I'm fairly certain I've got a great face, I would list a bunch of reasons that make me feel this way but it would feel like bragging.

I won't post a picture after asking the initial question as I'd get made fun of from anyone I know.

But both and make it seem like making it is too hard now, and judging from a lot of youtubers they have to go to lengths I might not want to go to to make shit viral.

>I'm fairly certain I've got a great face, I would list a bunch of reasons that make me feel this way but it would feel like bragging.
>I won't post a picture after asking the initial question as I'd get made fun of from anyone I know.
I have a solution. Go to prettyscale.com and upload a pic of your face and use the software to get an evaluation. Then make a print screen and upload your rating (we don't need to see your face). If you're anywhere near an 8.5 face, it will tell you that you're good looking. If not, post your rating anyway with your face cropped out.

All such software is ass and I doubt there's any correlation between high scores in it and actual attractiveness.

However here's an old screencap from when I tried it in the past.

That might be the worst photoshop I've seen on Veeky Forums.

Just take the test for real and stop trying to cheat.

>reasonably tall

not op

>you are pretty

t-thanks y-you too.. .

Seriously though how does this work.

you cant use that pic its not full frontal its slightly off angle he'd probably get 100 but the assymetry of the photo angle brings it down

You caught me I "photoshopped" that.

I went into the sketch app on my phone and painted orange everything that could give my face away, then I imported the photo on my computer, fired up my 1000$ copy of photoshop and went to work.

First I had to google for usual phrases used by this website when assigning positive ratings, then I had to upload pictures until I got both 9 and 6 as part of the rating to have references for the font being used, then added them on top of the original picture.

All that to post a picture of the results of a service I consider useless to convince a stranger on the internet I look good.

>reasonably tall
sounds like something a manlet would say.

Photoshop doesn't cost $1000 and in fact, you can use a free program like GIMP. It's not rocket science. For that matter, you can match fonts easily enough.

Grow some balls and post a pic facing the camera directly and we'll see what a face app says when someone else runs your picture through the software.

I got 71% or good looking, but with straight insults describing me.
> Long face
> Forehead too small
> Bad facial symmetry
I've never considered myself good looking whatsoever.

was their 61% correct? Am I really this ugly?

And we're back to asking for a picture. Why can't we focus on the initial question (which I consider essentially answered) instead of devolving to this?

Even if I'm not good looking, can't you entertain the idea of someone out there actually BEING good looking and asking the same question?

This board is sometimes unbearable.

I've been measured a couple of times at 6'1" but I measured myself at 6'0" (with equipment I'm not exactly sure is perfect).

I meant to say I'm not short enough to look stumpy on camera.

haha yes

I want a girl to confirm, not "neckbro"

>Why can't we focus on the initial question (which I consider essentially answered) instead of devolving to this?
I agree that the question has essentially been answered several times over at this point.

>Even if I'm not good looking, can't you entertain the idea of someone out there actually BEING good looking and asking the same question?
I find your reaction to other people's reaction a little naive. People are skeptical because extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

To put this into perspective, people regularly describe themselves (or others) as an 8/10 without understanding how a normal distribution works. An 8/10 isn't just more attractive than 7 out of every 10 people on the street; that would simply put them around the 80th percentile. A true 8/10 is several standard deviations above average and already near the extreme end of the bell curve. It's like saying you have an IQ of 160. Given how many people post on Veeky Forums, I have no doubt there are several people who come here regularly who have an IQ that high, or even higher. But if you claim to be one of them, you should expect people to be skeptical.

no you're more like 40%

fuggggg