Tfw the 6'6 memes are becoming real

>2017
>being 6'4 or shorter

daily reminder that 16 yr old hs girls are now in the 6'1-6'4 range and 6'5 is the new "6 foot" for avoiding manlet status

>tfw she's 6'4 and wears 3-4 inch heels so you need to be at least 6'8 so you don't look like a scrawny little faggot next to her

it's truly over for 6'3 manlets

Other urls found in this thread:

powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw/women-world
averageheight.co/
ssb.no/a/samfunnsspeilet/utg/201101/08/tab-2011-02-28-01.html
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-36888541
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel like the generations after 96' has only gotten shorter tbqh.

Might as well fuck a man desu

Go find the needle OP.

minorities are bringing the average down but places that have strong Germanic roots like the midwest are generally getting taller

I went on their insta and all the complements are from other girls lol. Why would you want to fuck a man bodied women?

Where do I find a qt volleyball player gf? All the tall girls interested in me are disgusting lanklettes.

Tall women always existed, just because you are more aware of it because of social media it doesn't mean women are now being over even 5'10". Now go and lift your brainmuscles.

No I'm only counting the ethnic scandis.

Yea.. there's also women who make a lot more money than me.. and are stronger than me.. and bigger than me.. and more charming than me.. and better parents than me.. and smarter than me.. and better at literally everything i do..

doesn't mean I ain't happy faggot

Cuck 2bh. You have to immerse yourself into something.

>not wanting death by snu snu
>not wanting to be completely tossed arounded and abused by an amazonian goddess

t. manlet

>Mfw live in area that's 97% white
>6th formers are now 6'4 on average
>Tfw 6'3 and getting dwarfed by kids

Fml

my goal is to be stronger than every woman on earth

powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw/women-world

lmao i bet this loser wants to have rough sex with girls or sth like that

real men wear a chastity belt and take it in the ass

Immerse yourself in cum fgt

There should be only a few women in the world that are stronger than you.

the tallest nation is the netherlands where the average male is six foot, even with americas population netherland males and females are taller.

mfw 5'8

usa ain't even in the top 10, i wouldn't manlets

The world's 10 tallest countries

Netherlands - 1.838m
Montenegro - 1.832m
Denmark - 1.826m
Norway - 1.824m
Serbia - 1.82m
Germany - 1.81m
Croatia - 1.805m
Czech Republic - 1.8031m
Slovenia - 1.803m
Luxembourg - 1.799m

Yeah. Except Niggerlands is the only country where the height is self-reported. If you go there you will find out that there's barely anyone over 6 feet tall.

That's the best height man

True alpha male height

kek

this. the only people promoting the dutch height meme are the netherlands tourism board

The average height for Caucasian males in the US is only 5'10", and only 14% of their men are over 6 feet tall.

Fellow 5'8 alpha checking in

How can other boiz even compete?

am not even from there, accept the facts still

>tfw 5'9"
God, you 5'8" guys have virtually everything handed to you. Conceited pricks.

Norway is not on average lmao6feet in height..
Im 190cm norwegian with algerian blood.
Most people are 175

im 6ft 1 (6ft 2 with shoes on) and i basically tower over everyone i see at the mall. where does this 6ft 6 and taller meme come from

They've obviously sacrificed international relevance for inches.

The Netherlands is more like 180 cm average. No way those are measured and not self-reported.

How does a manlet get a qt gf?

I don't want manlet sons.

>Serbia - 1.82m

Lmao no. I live on the Balkans. Serbians are not that tall at all.

I want to kill myself because im barely 6'0'' and I shrink inch or so by night meaning I reach manlet status the longer the days goes on if I am not already classified as a manlet.

Imo manlets are anything less than 6'5'' In a decades time 6'3'' will be the new 6'0'' and 5'8'' Manlets will be likened to unironic midgets

Just be sure that her father/brothers are over 6 feet tall. I'm a 32 year old, 5'7 white man who married a girl with brothers well over 6'2; my twelve year old son is already 5'10.

Good fucking luck lmao height is a recessive gene

Manlet is a state of mind, and you sound like a colossal manlet.

averageheight.co/

Kek no it isn't. Literal Dwarfism is a recessive gene, but height is dependent on a multitude of factors.

Sorry bruv but unless you're a manlet or a fatass you aren't reaching a >1700 total natty

I feel like it's always been this way.

I am a manlet anything less than 6'3'' is one.

>Norway - 1.824m
Both figures wrong, these stats only show until 2005, but it was the average height in 2010 (with average weight increasing).

ssb.no/a/samfunnsspeilet/utg/201101/08/tab-2011-02-28-01.html

I happen to be a 5'10" man.

If you enjoy getting cucked by Veeky Forums I certainly won't stop you.

>not scraping the troposphere with your scalp
Do better faggot

>ssb.no/a/samfunnsspeilet/utg/201101/08/tab-2011-02-28-01.html
>179,5 cm 75,5 kg

That is fucking decent.

Well, both of these girls are two of the tallest, most perfectly structured volleyball girls in all of America. So it doesn't really make sense to imply all high school girls are anywhere close to this height. It' the same as it's always been: 6'0" is tall.

their 183cm one is self-reported, literally the same as dick charts that show people self-reporting a 7.5" average while the measured one is 5.3". Netherlands are barely above 180

>im norwegian
>with algerian blood

So you aren't norwegian then?

If your not 7 foot just gas yourself at this point no girl wants to date boy sized men and give them piggyback rides.

that's good news, thanks

As a guy who lives in the Netherlands who is 1.84 I can say anybody who is white and native is generally taller than me. Their average would be even taller than that if it wasn't for all the race-mixing and imported races that live here, but of course the same could be said of most countries.

the dick charts say 5inch stop lying

you are delusional.im 180 and i feel like a midget,what are you talking about,even girls are like 5'8 on average

>even girls are like 5'8 on average
where do you live? I think you're crazy

yfw this is one of the strongest
>women
on the planet

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-36888541

The eLife paper - A Century of Trends in Adult Human Height - was put together by the NCD Risk Factor Collaboration, a group of 800 or so scientists, in association with the World Health Organization.
The work, which was funded by the Wellcome Trust and Grand Challenges Canada, was presented here in Manchester at the biennial EuroScience Open Forum.

I got you fampai

Holy shit women are weak.
>hit 1/2/3/4
>only 9 women in the world can squat more than you
>only 9 women in the world can bench more than you
>only 7 women in the world can deadlift more than you

No way that’s an actual woman

I also forgot to mention that all these women are also on steroids and weigh 250 lbs.

Dutch men revealed as world's tallest

I know this bait, but she is an extreme outlier for females.

>get curious and look up average height for american women
>5'4"
>Average weight: 166lbs
Holy fuck why are Americans so fucking fat?!?

This is a revelation for you?

burgers gonna burger

THICCCCC