How can i look hot?

hi.

i've been lifting for like four months now and don't really feel any more attractive. i have a super small bodytype as a 5'6" transgirl. was hoping my lower body would get bigger but instead they stayed the same size but feel firmer and look more "toned"?

also i GAINED weight doing this, i think because my diet is so shit. but starting today i'm working hard to eat clean so hopefully that will improve. how can i get rid of the bellyfat i have? my plan is to do a whole30 to start things off: whole30.com/whole30-program-rules/

if anyone wants to join me in the whole30 we can start like a support group thread!

but yeah beyond the diet thing how do i lose this fat? i know you can't target remove fat but idk if i should be doing like cardio always or what. and strong curves is a good strength training program right? it's what i've been doing and someone here said it was good.

bretcontreras.com/wp-content/uploads/Strong-Curves-Workout-Templates.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

greatist.com/move/bodyweight-butt-exercises
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

thanks! this was a fun post but i really would like some help here lol.

should i read supple leopard book? it looks pretty long and technical but i downloaded it and idk.

Fag.

Your body isn't looking as feminine as you want because you are a MAN. Fucking mental illness

hi! i appreciate you posting but i'm actually looking for fitness advice lol. so if you have some of that let me know.

fat loss should be a relatively universal concept that applies to people like me. so far i seem to be getting stronger! i lift more weight every week lol. but i'm getting heavier and bigger around the waist :(

so i feel like if i can lose weight i'll look better and that will be a great start on my journey to being pretty! maybe other things like stretching and stuff idk. that supple leopard book looks way interesting

Read the sticky and once you get fit post pics

doesn't matter if you're a man or a man in a dress, the rules are the same, eat less and you will lose weight

Well, you basically have two options. You can pussyfoot around with various meme programs until you get bored and quit or injured. The latter works for SOME people depending on their genetic endowment and also novices. Novices can do anything and see some progress initially. But if you’re actually serious about building a huge lower body, then the answer is going to be a long term progressive overload approach. Something like starting strength would be a good place to start. 5x5 (or 5x3 for women I think) heavy low bar squats and your ass and quads will blow the fuck up. Get as lean as you want prior to starting and then focus on eating a clean maintenance amount of calories and you’ll probably get the physique you want.

Seriously, Bret Contreras is a meme. “Glute activation” and isolation movements and shit like that is all pointless mumbo jumbo. Just get your squat stronger, everything else will fall into place

not trying to be a dick OP just here to give you a reality check. It's called genetics. I can get on the perfect routine and stick to my diet religiously but I am never gonna have the same physique as zyzz or Jeff seid or whatever fitness icon you happen to idolize because of the way my muscles are predetermined to grow because of my genetics.

For this same reason you are not gonna look like a curvy woman with a small waist and wide hips and butt and stuff because you're a dude and you have man genetics so you're already fucked in that sense.

Again, just a reality check. You're suffering from the same delusion that a lot of new lifters suffer from, that they can look like a certain person or have a "goal physique" that is unattainable no matter how much they work out. The sooner you accept this the more likely you are to be happy with your body and have realistic fitness goals.

Kill yourself

This is mostly true but I imagine OP is on estrogen which will have an effect on fat distribution particularly in the hip/buttocks/thighs region but yeah at the end of the day you aren’t changing bone structure or your genetic predisposition to actually build muscle. You can always get stronger though

stay skinny! no one wants a muscular trans girl! I want to toss you around in bed like a rag doll and see your cute little clitty :3 i don't want you to be big and strong :( otherwise i would just be gay

Weight is lost in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat at a caloric deficit, carefully travk how kuch you are eating. Once you have lost pretty much all the fat you can lose, build up some fat again as the estrogen will redistribute it to more feminine areas.

You are the worst type of faggot.

Also just stick to squats and ab work. Get a nice ass and a flat stomach, that's all that matters for a woman. You shouldn't be building any more muscle on your shoulders or arms.

Genderbender degenerates need to be castrated and lynched.

>Seriously, Bret Contreras is a meme. Glute activation and isolation movements and shit like that is all pointless mumbo jumbo. Just get your squat stronger, everything else will fall into place
Bullshit. That just gets you huge quads and hams more than anything.

>Genderbender degenerates need to be castrated
Hahahahah.

Way ahead of you

get a fat to ass transfer op. All women do it and they already have an advantage compared to you goodluck

Listen fuckface, I can already tell youre the type of retard to subscribe to Greg nuckols and Omar isuf bullshit, but take it from someone whos been lifting longer than youve been alive. All these people are MORONS. The shit that they study (quad activation percentage on a front squat vs a high bar squat, making three hour videos on how to incorrectly squat, etc...) is NONSENSE. None of it matters. You need to pick a heavy compound lift and get it stronger indefinitely. All the involved muscles will grow as needed and will surpass whatever you could have done even in isolation because those isolation movements cant be loaded to the same extent a compound can. What do you think is going to build bigger pecs? A 400 pound bench or maxing out your pec deck?

Don't bother.
The's fucking retards have been lifting for less then a fucking year and are more concerened with talking everyone into being injured and fat shit tier powerlifters then aesthetic athletic or actually strong.

Hopefully you're part of the 45%.

Cool new copypaste looking forward to it going viral

>aesthetic athletic

Keep dreaming sweetie. Youre going to end up like every other pathetic DYEL on this board thats been watching Matt ogre and Christian guzman vids for the last 3 years and still somehow only benches 225x2

listen here BOIPUSS

You do not want to follow any of these plans. You need to do the following.

Lunges, glute bridges and all this gay shit here
greatist.com/move/bodyweight-butt-exercises

Do this 2 days a week with light cardio in between and hard sprints once a week.

Squats produce too much leg growth. Also hope on dat der cell estrogen

Hopefully lifting will make you less of a faggot.

? explain !

Just eat clean. I gave up soda, fast food, etc and I've lost close to 10lbs in the past 3 months all the while putting in muscle didn't really change much of my diet, actually even eating more. I can also see my upper abs now. How long have you been doing strong curves? Because trying to into /bishonen/ mode for like a couple weeks now. Hopefully all that lifting didn't make me look too muscular.

God will judge you for your sins.

Oh and cardio. I've been doing "intense" cardio at home 2-3 times a week and 5k running with sprinting about every other day. I'm no way lean, but I feel like i look better than when I started.

Post progress, OP.

Do you think there's anyway a muscular guy could pass as a trap? I was thinking about cross dressing once my hair grew out, I was thinking I could use makeup to fill in my arms and make them less defined, a bra should make pecs look like breasts, and maybe wear thick strap dresses to hide my traps

I hit 225 at 14 fag.
I'm not some dyel/obese fag who started lifting because I fell for bodybuilding fatfuck powerlifting bullshit.

I've lifted for longer then most of you have been alive and I've done it all.

The bullshit being spouted here is being shat out by people who have something to sell and don't give a single solitary fuck about how out of shape and injured you'll get.
They don't know any better because they more then likely never tried and don't want too.

Everyone else are fucking morons who're still in their first year of lifting and are just parroting stupid bullshit.

oh! but strong curves is a progressive overload program, and it does involve a lot of squatting. i'm squatting twice weekly.

why would starting strength be better for me, exactly? i'm not against trying something new if i might get better results

no i totally get this. i'm a very tiny person and with my frame i look fat even at 130lbs. goal weight is like 115, which is still 5lbs heavier than i was at 18. so i'm never gonna have a giant bubble butt or anything, but i'm really hoping i can my legs and butt at least look a little bigger.

that's realistic right?

yeah i do have some fat on my hips now. not a lot, but it's there :)

pretty sure i'll always be skinny no matter how much i lift lol.

yes. starting my whole30 tomorrow so i'm excited to finally start losing these few pounds. and i'm doing light arms stuff. like honestly i'm still struggling to OHP just the bar and i'm doing 65lbs bench. i'm up to 6 chin ups and 4 pull ups now and my arms look the same. i think maaaaybe my traps look a little bigger from deadlifts?

you really think this would work better? there is some of this in the strong curves program. usually it's for light days or as a "glute accessory" as bret contreras says.

like 4ish months. and yeah when i eat clean my fat melts off! but then when i don't it all comes back super fast. it's so much easier to gain fat in bad places than to lose it :(

how has cardio improved your appearance exactly? :)

oh i just look like a fat blob right now because of all the tummy fat lol.

but everyone should know: i've definitely increased mass a little in my glutes! i can feel the difference when i sit or when i'm in the shower. went from having hank hill ass to like a normal guy ass lol. progress i guess

Fix your mental illness OP

Post start point then.

I'm not picky, OP. I just want to see if your body is passable or not.

oh! well when i'm thin it's pretty passable. my ribcage is a little bigger than what you'd find on a cis girl my size and my boobs are tiny af but i'm so small to begin with it all kind of works.

but i do look REALLY bad when i get fat. i store my excess fat in stomach area like cis guys tend to, so if i want to look good naked i really have to work hard at being thin.

>if anyone wants to join me in the whole30 we can start like a support group thread!
check /fat/ on the catalog

Stop using cis you fag

I doubt it. Traps are by essence, not muscular, and I think they don't have 'traps'. The feminine look kinda showcases the shoulders, girls clothes kinda emphasize that so it will be hard to hide traps. Maybe if you have a feminine face, you could pass as a fit girl? I don't know. Pic related is still somewhat muscular.

Well, I can see my abs now and waist is also more slim. So there's that. >,< However I don't think I can ever achieve a trap aesthetic because I don't have hips.

P o s t p i c s .

>that supple leopard book

Good mobility book. Won't make you lose weight for shit though.

>Well, I can see my abs now and waist is also more slim. So there's that. >,< However I don't think I can ever achieve a trap aesthetic because I don't have hips.
are you not gonna do hormones? if you want to stay a cis guy it'll be a lot harder to pass but if you're small-framed like i am you can still be a super pretty femboy :)

hrt helped me a lot in the hip department. there's not much fat there, but the little bit really did make a big difference. post pics if you want.

yeah. i want to be more flexible in general, and also i think it would help a lot with my squat form.

be my gf

Nice knowing my tax dollars can be exploitable so easy

i actually have two current love interests. a guy that i first met a couple years ago who was super fat then who then lost a lot of weight and is now super hot and fucking 6'2" (which is so nice), and a super nice lesbian girl.

idk if either of them are really into me or not though lol.

>Nice knowing my tax dollars can be exploitable so easy
what are you talking about? tax dollars have literally nothing to do with this.

ok well i dont know if im hot or not but i'm 6'2 and will cuddle with you so be my gf :3

Hrt is funded from citizens pocket so you can role play yet older men cant even get on anything without having ridiculous levels of low test. Its cool that you can role play and get whatever you want because you have bdd

Shes posted pics here before. Shes a solid 9/10 given the circumstances

So what's to prevent these pics being posted again?

Pls for the love of god post some pics
~!~!~!

Nothing, she can do that if she wants. Idk if shes intentionally trying to stay anonymous or what so Im not gonna be the faggot thats outs someone

>5'6
>Super small
D E L E T
I'm going to be BEAR and u CNA'T stop me

>lesbian girl
KEK, cannot wait until she hits 40 and turns into pic related

post pics first I only add qts

Bruh so much this, tfw 5'4

we're on the internet right now? which means that there is basically zero chance you live anywhere near me.

thanks for the interest though!

hi okay i'm going to educate you :)

HRT for trans people is extremely inexpensive. comparable to other generic medications. i live in america which is a wonderful country but unfortunately we do not have universal healthcare. who actually pays for my visits to my endocrinologist and medications? two parties: my insurance company (through work), and myself. since my insurance is fucking terrible i foot the largest expense myself, which is the actual visits to the endocrinologist. insurance covers most (but not all lol) of the cost of the medications. insurance companies in the US are businesses that choose what they will and will not cover. this private business has decided to cover most of the cost of my medications.

i am a customer of my insurance company and choose to purchase their service. not because it saves me money really (i pretty much break even, being a healthy individual who only uses her insurance for trans stuff and when i get sick or something), but in case something really bad happens.

a sizable amount of money is withheld from my paychecks to pay for the insurance. it's kind of a complicated system, but i'm actually one of the people paying into the system so less healthy people can take advantage of it.

did you know that 1/5 of every dollar spent on healthcare in the US goes to diabetes treatment? i don't have diabetes, but i'm paying for other's treatment for it.

okay so great. now you know that trans HRT costs are a drop in an ocean of medical costs, and that i'm not actually getting anything at all for free. oh and things like surgeries for trans people? not at ALL covered by the government, and not covered by 96% of insurance companies.

you learned so much tonight! :)

lol i doubt you'll be there to laugh at her?

I want to handcuff you and spank you until you cry and your ass cheeks are glowing red! You will submit to me and collapse to your knees, unzipping my pants with your teeth revealing my rock hard cock! You won't fight me while i insert my erect cock into your wet little mouth, sticking your tongue out waiting for it! Ignoring your gag reflex you will take my entire cock down your tight little throat, holding it there until i pull out, your saliva still dripping off the tip of my penis! Then I will throw you across the bed and enter you from behind, you cry out as I penetrate your tight boipussi with only your spittle as lube! It hurts so much but it feels even better, you can't bear it and lose control! You feel my hands around your neck and you cant breathe, your little clitty is semi erect but still limp and useless, all you can do is drip cum slowly as my cock hits your prostate over and over again! You give your body completely over to me, as I am in control now and you're nothing but my personal fuck hole! As I am about to finish you beg me to cum inside of you and push my cock all the way inside of you, you feel my cums release into your body so nice and warm! This is the life you dreamed of! This is your purpose and you want nothing else!

oh i stopped going to discord because it was taking up too much of my time. you can email me at charitylovehugs if you want. might take a while for me to respond i should really get to bed for work early tomorrow

gmail

>her insurance
stopped reading there
post ass or gtfo

>this private business blablabla

Don't turn this shit into a debate about capitalism. Health care in the US isn't a free market.

>america which is a wonderful country but unfortunately we do not have universal healthcare
>unfortunately
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>being a healthy individual who only uses her insurance for trans stuff

Kek you have bdd friendo you are not mentally healthy. Its really a shame I have to spend time in my career agreeing what your doing is right. I cant wait till people decide they're trans nigger, trans animal, trans alien etc.

>hormones
Nopes, not going there. I'm going to achieve my goal body natty. I guess my limit is just bishonen mode. Haha.
>pics
What the heck, I've posted this before anyway. As you can see, I'm somewhat muscular already from 3 months lifting so I guess full on trap-mode is out of the question for me.

Flattering, especially when you haven't even seen me. But sorry, I don't swing for the same team.

i'm not much for erp but all of that sounds very nice. god i need to get laid soon lol

it's regulated, but there are exactly zero regulations now that have much of anything to do with trans-specific issues.

and anyway my whole point was that your tax money absolutely is not going toward my transition. for those with subsidized insurance it might be, but keep in mind that the more expensive medication i take is used by other people for other reasons too.

it's a diuretic, and can help people who have issues with fluid retention or their circulatory systems. it's also given to girls to treat their acne.

more people take it for these reasons than trans people take it for trans reasons. true story!

and estrogen is extremely inexpensive. paying 100% out of pocket (which i used to do, before i got insurance), it was $30/month for my high dose.

oh yeah! you look pretty good as you are anyway :)

your shoulders are noticeably wider than your hips, which is your biggest issue. you can offset this some with the right clothing. try wearing a tight (but not TOO tight) top and some pants that make your legs look bigger. bell bottoms might work some idk. working on building up your butt will help some too.

but damn you're looking a lot more fit than i am! keep it up :)

do you have a kik?

>it's regulated blablabla

I'm not the dude who thinks its tax dollar are paying for whatever it is that you're doing. I'm just autistic about capitalism.

You will never be a woman
you will always have a y chromosome
you will always have wide shoulders
you will always have an adams apple
you will never have a vagina
the hole they create will need to be dilated regularly to prevent it from closing
go outside

In the next ten to 20 years I assure you they'll find away to fuck with human chromosomes. War on degeneracy needs to happen

dubs of truth

not anymore *shrug*

oh okay. well just so everyone knows, tax dollars are NOT going toward my transition. and likely never will. i work a full-time job while going to college, and am very slowly saving up my own money to fund my transition. which is very costly, particularly the surgeries. and i've paid over $1k already for permanent hair removal (omg so worth it i want it everywhere!), which was not covered one bit by my insurance or your tax dollars.

being trans is expensive, and we receive basically no help in paying these expenses.

The version with the pictures of "her" fucked inverted penis with hair growing inside it, is much better.

Please, if you ever take anything anyone says on this site seriously, let it be now.
Do not take surgery, you will never be able to fix it. Ever. You WILL end up regretting it.
If you are taking hormones, go to a doctor and try to get it reversed.
When you have achieved your perceived end goal you will look back and feel just as bad as you did before, only now you will be disgusted with yourself.
Get help. Good luck.

Thanks! But it's too late for me to go trap mode. Hence, my goal now is bishonen mode, or go pic related. Kek. I really hated my shoulders before I started lifting, they looked terrible. I'm pretty happy the way they are now, I guess I'll just go easy on arms and upper body from now on. Just started working out butt recently, have you noticed much changes when you started? Hips are going to be the biggest issue being natty, but can't really do much about it so why worry?

great attitude :)

yeah my butt is noticeably bigger. i feel the difference like with my hands in the shower and when sitting down. sitting is a better experience now lol.

it still doesn't look big but i definitely like how it looks more now. it's shapely and i feel like i pass better in scrubs at work now lol

You're a dude, you'll never be a woman no matter how much you work out and try to slim down.

It's best you go the way of the other 70%ers and neck yourself.

Nice, at least I know those "meme" exercises are working. Haha. I have a bad case of flat butt, so it's nice to know there is hope for me. I wonder if it's the hormones that are helping you though. Oh well, I'll just keep doing them and see if anything happens. So do you wear female scrubs? I wear male scrubs, but I've been hit on by older men back when I worked in a nursing home. Poor eyesight I'm guessing, I do have long hair after all.

yeah i wear the super feminine scrubs, like heartsoul. i mostly look okay in them but the tops always make my shoulders look wider than they are i feel. i must pass pretty well though because i'm basically stealth when it comes to all the old people. one woman asked me once if i was a lesbian, and one of my coworkers outed me to one of the residents who got super pissed about it because i'd given her showers and stuff but thankfully nothing came of it.

i'm always scared i'll lose my job lol. guess i'd just go to a hospital instead but i like my current job.