/fat/ not the place for water fasting faggots

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>previous

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Dvm2K
reddit.com/r/fasting/comments/5h6vqx/massive_weight_loss_and_skin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Confess

Hey /fat/. Yesterday i watched "That sugar film" and seeing it happen finally made something click. I suggest it to everyone, i now understand why i had no motivation.

So i started today, 113 kg. I had a good breakfast. I downloaded MyFitnessPal. I have dumbbells and i will walk. My first goal is 100 kg, and second goal is to go down to 100 kg before 2018. This is a better mindset to have.

This is how i look now. I don't want to be a namefag but i will update you guys.

We can do it.

trying to figure out if I should begin to bulk or not, hope I can still post here guys as there is where I started although now i've lost 98 lbs!

any advice would be helpful nobody replied to the thread I started on my own

imgur.com/a/Dvm2K

not too happy with my stomach but there is some loose skin there so I don't think "cut until abs" is ever going to happen until i've done a few bulks first, and the loose skin could take 2 years to go away anyway.

234.8 this week, last was 238.
>walked 5.63 miles with 1-2 minutes of jogging.
>Eatten 700 calories today and only dinner is left.
We're all gonna make it!

Any fat anons here, be careful you don't cut calories too much.

Lost a lot of weight and my hair and nails went with it.
Make sure you get some healthy fats and enough protein.

We're all gonna make it

Please forgive me for I have sinned. I had thoughts about drinking beer.

so far only had some chicken and a banana

lets fucking do it bros

Had two squares of 90% cocoa dark chocolate.

O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell; but most of all because they offend Thee, my God , who art all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve with the help of thy grace to confess my sins, to do penance, and to amend my life. Amen.

I ate an entire package of oreos.

Am down 10 pounds from 192ish. 6 pounds was probably water weight but I'm still happy with my progress from starting a week and a half ago.

>tfw at 6' 4" 260lbs I didn't lose any weight until I was eating sub 2000 calories

Honestly bananas seem too high-cal to be worth it.

the fuck else do i eat? my own shit?

bananas and chicken are what work for me

Yep I never eat them anymore peaches and oranges are much better

Terrified of loose skin.

What can I do about a tummy like this? Just lose more? I'm at a normal weight now.

taco bell
Crunchy chicken quesadilla box

Today was my cheat day. I thought I was just going to go a little over my my TDEE of 2500 calories with some pizza. I ate two large bowls of fried rice, 8 strips of bacon, 3 large drumsticks and two slices of pizza. I don't even want to calculate them all. It's way over my limit and at least more than 1 pound worth of calories.

i'm under the impression it goes away with time.

but depends how long you want to live with it. also how bad it is.

Water fasting is great though.
I do a 5 day fast every month, it really helps me.

Whats wrong, fatty can't put down their McDonald?
Pathetic

>fat
>normal weight

user, pls... go on an extended fast. you will feel amazing and lose that baby fat in a week or 2.

What's a good way to lose fat around your stomach area? Also good way not to get loose skin?

Are you the same dumbass being a dumbass?

Despite the OP, unironically waterfasting. Autophagy kicks in and your body gets the protein it needs from your shitty skin cells.

Thats the tl;dr of it but yeah if you aren't an old cunt, you moisturize your skin, stay hydrated and throw in some water fasts and exercise to boost the autophagy shit, you shouldn't get any noticeable loose skin. Mixing intermittent fasting and water fasts makes going from /fat/ to Veeky Forums ez. Visit the fasting general and ask more questions there.

I used to be afraid of loose skin.
But now I just think of it as "I'd rather be healthy with loose skin than be a fat fuck with normal skin."
Also lift.

>What's a good way to lose fat around your stomach area?
You can't target fat, but you can try cardio to improve the shape of your abdomen.

>Also good way not to get loose skin?
You're only going to get loose skin if you're losing 80 pounds or more. And if you do fall into that category, you can try slowing the pace of your weight loss once you notice that you're accumulating excess skin. If you don't want to wait for your skin to retract, you can try bulking up and lifting. The only other option besides that is surgery.

I thought maybe doing sit ups would be good way? I do want to lose at least 40pounds so hopefully I don't get that much loose skin.

Sit ups help build muscle and will make your abs more noticeable when you're about to reach your goal weight, but you genuinely can't target fat on a particular part of your body. Cardio honestly is your best bet, sit ups won't hurt tho. Just keep dieting your way there, the fat will go away in time.

This is not true, water fasting exacerbates loose skin. Please do not listen to retards who refuse to lose weight the proper, healthy, sustainable way.

So you telling me going on a night walk is better than doing sit ups?

Do both if you want, but yeah I am telling you that. Cardio burns a shit ton of calories and it will shape your abdomen and make it look nicer. Sit ups will make your abs bigger but you won't be able to see your progress until you're skinny.

Why are there people on this board that are so bent on people not water fasting. You either a) have not researched it or b) are actively trying to spread disinformation.

Either way, you are an enormous faggot. I have all night, buddy. I have researched extended fasting extensively and am willing to do more. Not only is it healthy for you, but it is the best way to lose weight from every angle you analyze it from. C'mon now, faggot. Humor me.

Weight training and keto

can i both fast and lift ?

Water fasting is part of a healthy lifestyle. The health benefits are many and none insignificant. A quick google of 'water fasting loose skin' returns the following leddit thread.

reddit.com/r/fasting/comments/5h6vqx/massive_weight_loss_and_skin/

Ate McDonald's today. Only 750 calories but I don't plan on eating more today. Despite getting it I'm still proud because it's been a month since i have had a 'bad' meal.

/fat/ is my favourite thread. Unsure why I like to lurk here. Used to be fat myself and seeing all other anons trying hard makes me feel better about life. Keep it up
Pic related is me.

>I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU THAT WATER FASTING DOESN'T WORK UNTIL YOU POST AT LEAST 3 DIFFERENT PEER-REVIEWED JOURNALS ALL FROM 2017 AND ALL FROM DIFFERENT HIGH END NON-BIASED SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS COMPLETELY TOTALLY BLIND STUDIES ONLY

>now read this reddit for my evidence

great job man huge inspiration

I posted some post fatties discussing their anecdotal experiences surrounding water fasting, specifically in regard to loose skin. You aren't posting any real critiques of water fasting.

>water fasting exacerbates loose skin

No it doesn't

>water fasting isn't healthy or sustainable

Yes it is

Who is this cutie?

Yeah, I'd mix in intermittent fasting with some waterfasts and only lift heavily on the days you eat. Its leangains with some added waterfasts.

>tfw cantaloupeing suicide

Unironically my goal body. Don't care about being ripped, just want to be able to take my shirt off at the beach, and to be seen as a sexual being by the opposite sex

Gonna make it bro

shes a boy user watch out

yes. Make sure you stay hydrated though as to not pass out
even better

Still at 143 kg. Dropped from 150 kg with IF and was at one point around 141 kg. Then depression came back, bullshit happened and I started eating like shit again. Now I'm trying to get back on track, wrapping veggies and chicken in tortillas helps as a perfect meal at work etc.

Next thing in my list is going to the gym at the end of October, with no bullshit, three times per week, so I can lose that shit faster and maybe get some noob gains.

I wish for death everyday

Is this what cutting is?

Depends on if your kind of cutting involves razor blades.

Is that how I'm supposed to be doing it?

source?

I used to wanna be really bulky and muscular. All I do is chin ups, pull-ups, high rep body weight push-ups and the occasional chest supports row on my t bar machine in my shed. I'm fit enough to attract women but I'm only 6'2.5 and 160lbs. No better feeling than cranking out endless chin ups cause you're light and lanklet as fuck

No, it's a joke, but rotting is definitely the quickest way to lose all of your weight.

>wrapping veggies and chicken in tortillas
You could've just said "chicken burritos", you know

can we get some skinny fat hate? remind me that cutting is a marathon not a race

Hm. I'm 145 pounds. I guess I'm the type that needs to cut down to 130.
Unfortunately, no.
Okay got it. No keto though.

Do you guys weigh yourself everyday? Part of me likes the idea of seeing progress. Part of me thinks it'll make it feel way longer

Made it 5 days on a water fast after being low carb for months. Water/Broth fasting is excellent as long as you keep up the salt / potassium / magnesium.

I don't weigh every day, but I way multiple times a week.

I like seeing where I'm at, and I understand weight is a range and fluctuates. I don't freak out if I'm a bit heavier. And I still feel good when I'm lower.

You shouldn't weigh yourself everyday. Most people who aren't obese lose around 1-2 Ibs per week on average. Checking your weight everyday only discourages you because it feels like you're not making any progress at all.

Waterweight and muscle retention only discourages people because they feel like they plateaued when their clothes fit better, their physical activity is improving, and their waist is smaller, but the scale doesn't register that because it only measures weight, not health.

I lost over 50 pounds, and still have over 20 pounds to reach my goal of getting out the overweight category. I only check my weight bi-weekly because losing 1 pound or 2 is now the standard than when I was obese, losing 3-5 pounds a week.

>145 with a stomach that big

Are you under 5' tall?

Nah, I'm 5"5 and a girl. I know my stomach's unfortunate.

But I've cut from 190 so I'm making progress.

small town all you can eat buffet over the weekend. it was delicious

>I don't weigh every day
>I way multiple times a week

Is Keto a good idea or not? I'm 5'11 and down to 165lbs but still want to get down to at least 150lbs. I've been doing IF for months now and typically eat around 1,700 calories a day, give or take. Would keto give me a boost to reach my goal quicker? I want to burn as much excess fat as I can before I start bulking and build up muscle.

record your bad times to embrace the good times

>normal weight

depends on your hight. you look sqishy.

>Another retard who havent done any research on water fasting

Jesus christ, its like you guys are allergic to losing weight you fatties.

>multiple = 7 times a week, obviously

I always thought my puffy pepperoni bitch tits were a result of being fat, but that doesn't seem to be the case for most other fatasses. Seems like some actual gyno, but I don't really want to have to get surgery to have it fixed.

>tfw day 2 of water fasting and feel light headed
Is this normal?

>way
>weigh

How is that bad, thats a pretty negligible amount of chocolate to eat, youre fine.
>saturated fat is bad hurrdurr

Is fasting for lunch a good idea?

Just get your dick cut off. It's not like you're a man anyways.

It doesn't hurt to skip meals, especially if you want to be able eat more later or earlier on.

drinking your calories?

never going to make it bro.

Skip the juice and add more eggs and bacon

drink black coffe or just water

Shave and work on your chest, right now your body is pretty disgusting. I am being brutally honest with you as to avoid complacency.

I'm not saying you won't make it, but you still have to work.

Oh fuck off i'm in day 27 and haven't gone over my cal intake.

Alright thanks.

>tfw botched circumcision
Already one step ahead of you bruh

I know this feel, bro. I am at 1700 with lots of workouts and I'm losing like a pound a week. When I was 350, it came off so fas.

He's speaking the truth. One of the best habits you can grow is not to drink your calories. Go diet, water or light lemonade.

Is it a crime to drink OJ?
Because I love the taste.

I don't think it's a crime, but 220cal does seem like a bit much, especially when you are losing weight.

If it works for you, you do you.

Guys, anyone tried mixing casein with their overnight oats?

I ran out of milk, so I just added cinnamon roll casein, oats, water and a pinch of salt. Probably eat it with some PB in the morning.

Cut for another 10 lbs or so and then start a clean bulk, maximum of 1lbs a week.

Just ate an entire medium pizza and some wings.

Lose about 1lbs a week and do some calisthenic based exercises or some weightlifting. Doesn't have to be heavy, but do it.

I lost about 30lbs over 3 months, lost it too quickly with no weightlifting. I have so much loose skin.

Drink plenty of water.

Go for a run or a walk and burn it off.

>mfw realizing how much walking/running I'd have to do to burn this off

>30lbs over 3months
How the fuck did you do that? I'm barely losing like 5pounds a month

> Friday Chick Fil A plus tacos for dinner
> Saturday Mc fucking nuggets and a double
> kept way under tdee - 500 today
> check after night cardio
> lost 2 pounds

Feel like shit but thats neato

get to it fatty

You're right user, I think I'll try that water fasting tomorrow too

I was obese and went down to 1600 calories plus a couple miles of walking every day.

I am barely losing 1 lbs a week on average cause I'm being a moron.

yeah, your body is used to relying on glucose for its energy, including your brain, so for the first 3-4 days, you'll have headaches and keto flu as your body adapts to using ketones/fatty acids as its energy source

Still, 5lbs is a great amount to lose a month, will reduce chance of loose skin. Keep it up.