When is Veeky Forums going to realize that pic related is the true endgoal, not being some fucking zyzz clone twink?

When is Veeky Forums going to realize that pic related is the true endgoal, not being some fucking zyzz clone twink?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eOGz_tTborE
youtube.com/watch?v=EOy2PkjBrV0
youtube.com/user/bboySaza
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

zyzz gets access to most wide array of girls. If this aint your end goal ur gay. You want to get strong for yourself, who is a guy. Nigga thats gay

Is that real life Jiren mode I see?

How to achieve that?

I'd rather kys than be a dumbfuck meathead like Pudz

this is true

Typical /fit user likes watching videos of a greased up man flexing

Obsessed with Zyzz and all the pussy he hit

Says the word gay 7 times in one paragraph I'm pretty sure your the gay one

imagine being this much of a hedonistic untermensch
i genuinely feel sorry for you

Pudzian is the man
>5 times in a row wom the world strongman championships
>the most aesthical strongman
>despite his mass still athletic AF his speed with heavy weight is just unhuman
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eOGz_tTborE

That would be my goal body if I could maintain it without spending 6 hours a day eating

5 sets of pushing Hit's shit in

Ohh I dunno bruhs. Whats your motivation to look like this man?
>implying you could look close to this guy without dedicating your life and being cucked to just being good at one thing?

He can lift a weight that weighs more than your virgin prius, skinny-fit. He truly is end game goals. Bumping with The Mountain.

Goldberg is objectively the best goal body

Simply put OP, I have other goals besides lifting. Keeping this kind of physique/strength is essentially a job by itself so I would rather be smaller but leaner, which requires a lot less effort. Plus you get younger pussy.

Eric Bugenhagen is the ideal every male should strive for

>zyzz clone twink
ironically, the physique in OP image is what you get when you lift for men
that dude is strong as fuck, probably can dl 5pl8 but no woman would give a shit about that number, only guys do

Watched some videos of him and Juji today. This guy is legitimately insane, but I'd really like to give his philosophy on working out a try. Even watching like 5sec IG clips from him pump you up

>Having an end goal
>Not always improving

youtube.com/watch?v=EOy2PkjBrV0

The Pudz is fucking insane, I was watching that WSM in China and he beasted the ding carry. That shit was crazy, carrying some crazy shaped 300 lb pot for 90 meters

Fuck Goku's shit up on the regular.

>bald

fuarrk

Look
thicc is fine but thats like when your 30+
if you in your 20s then aesthetic is where it's at

eric is the only true king of Veeky Forums

Aesthetic is purely for dating ignorant women that know nothing about gains. I rather lift in to my 30's like The Mountain.

mgtow please leave

Mariusz is a known cocksucker and you picked a bad picture of him too

Delete thread and try again next week user

Blaha pls go

>saying mgtow like it's a bad thing.

>when did Veeky Forums realize that what my goal is is the one true endgoal, unlike everyone else's goal, which is an inferior goal, since its not my goal and I don't like it?

No girl knows about muscle and they only like abs
If you have abs youre good by normie standards

When I was 13 and watched World's Strongest Man

Damn that's a nasty looking jawline, no wonder he lost.

I have always respected strongman athletes because of their high levels of strength, but being honest, I would never wanna look like them, I dont see it as an attractive body and I wouldn't wanna look like that.
I probably will never look like that as a natural so i'm not worried but to me its just not a very aesthetic look.
I like to be aesthetic because that's the body that I like and feel confident in.

pic related is one of my favorite youtubers

Do you think that guy is on something? He got that big in calisthenics only I think.

I don't believe so, he is very strong and very lean at the same time. Overall he is a big guy so it's no wonder that being at his strength and bodyweight got him really aesthetic.

>being mgtow isn't the most pathetic fedora reddit thing a man can be

Chicks don't give a shit about abs if you have an ugly mug like you, user.

What's the guy's YT? Also I personally like chubbyemu.

youtube.com/user/bboySaza

Twinks gets girls and popularity. I don't know any reason of looking like that. Girls are scared of you, you don't look attractive, you look like a cookie cutter bulkfag, you need to eat more everyday, not even construction works demand that much strength on you, only hairy sasquatch like homos want you, what's the point? Unless your life goal is to kill a lion with bare hands, I don't see the point.

Do you fuckheads realize what a twink is? Pic related is a twink. No muscle mass, no strength, just a skinny faggot.
Being aesthetic doesn't make you a twink or weak.

Pic related is also a twink and he made mellon dollars and chicks wet their panties.

Even that kid is a little too muscular to be a twink. A twink to me is someone who's forearm might shatter if you shake their hand too hard.

And if that is my life goal?

Why do people have to hate people who achieved great success> Are they really that salty? Same thing happened with Justin Bieber. Can't you just be happy for people?

clint eastwood was 6'4" when he was younger you fucking retard

lanklets BTFO manlet apes once again

>tfw Mountain never won World's Strongest Man
lmao what a loser

the roid difference between this and Zyzz is tremendous. Zyzz proportions are doable natty, just with less definition. Strongman size on the other hand is not doable without a huge gut and no muscle definition anywhere.

Zyzz doesn't get any girls m8.

Bear mode faggots need to die

kek

>becomes a woman