Strong jawlines on girls

is it aesthetic or gay?

It's the only kind of jaw i like on my women.

Why the fuck are you asked ng other men what is attractive you faggot? What do you think of them

Marrying jawlets is why your kids end up looking like shit.

No that's not gay at all I would fuck that boypussi all day.

If it's not Luv, it's shit

Having kids with one will make your kid more attractive, so its worth it.

As long as it's not a British jaw. I don't know what it is, but British women have the most fucked up jaws of any group of people it seems. Huge disproportioned chins, underbites galore etc. They might have nice facial features, but the actual shape of their head is absolutely fucked.

A good jaw looks good on men and women.

aesthetic as fuck

Joi > Luv > Joshi > Hooker

Is that cersei

Aesthetic, of course. You don't want your son to be a jawlet, do you?

if the person looks good they look good. you could switch up the variables slightly on this persons face but if you retained her essence she'd still be attractive. like if it were slightly smaller or bigger it wouldn't really matter.

Queen Aslaug from Vikings

Damn I have a strong jaw but always found small jaws attractive. But y'all are making me reconsider that for genetic reasons

Hot af. Gives you a nice offspring too

Checked

I fucking love it

you need the right size and shape to be aesthetic though

Thats a man user

Margot has great feet. Haven't seen them pressed together so idk if she has a kino footvagina.

girls are gay user

>aesthetic as fuck
indeed, especially compared to Jewgertha.

me and my friend have this argument all the time. he thinks they're gay but i think girls with strong jaws are hot as fuck. maybe im gay idk

>That pic

I have weak chin ,do I have to get a tall squared jawed qt to make sure my kids don't have my curse? Otherwise I look kinda ok, blessed with fantastic eyes that people always notice, nice nose high cheekbones,my family members all lived to an advanced age despite being drunks

absolutely disgusting

fuck off

natalie ?

My oneitis and celebrity crush both ( Cobie Smulders ) have strong jaws.

love em