Ripped

>ripped
>handsome
>tall
>charming

This is what peak manhood looks like

Actually his body isn't that good. Hollywood uses make up to create more definition. With the power of make up you can actually give yourself muscular definition when you don't even have any. So... his body isn't """that""" good...

Yeah, this is """makeup"""

Goose is what you'd call a "genetic freak". What takes him one year to achieve would take other people 5+ years to work up to

Slightly unrelated but I was hanging out with a guy who is as attractive as the Goose, and it was hilarious. Girls would literally come up and talk to him in coffee shops saying things like "Hi, I just wanted to say you are gorgeous" and smile and bat their eyelashes.

We were at a party and at least three girls would be staring at him hard from far away, but most were too shy to come up. I asked him if he ever used Tinder and he said "never really needed to". I am not insecure or jealous of dudes like this, but it was an enlightening experience seeing how different their every day lives are compared to normal looking guys.

>this thread

I'll take things that never happened for 500.

Yeah man you got me, totally just made that up for this Veeky Forums thread.

Is that Klokov?

How do you into charming?

knew it thanks for confirming

Sort of reminds me of Steve McQueen, just not as cool. That said, he dated a woman in her 40s when he could've had any woman on the planet. Fag.

there's a reason he wears jackets in all of his films, and that's to cover up his framelet small chest/big hips.

>coping

why does he not wear a belt god damn

Goose is literally the best looking male alive

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didnt want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, Oh, like youre doing now?
I was taken aback, and all I could say was Huh? but he kept cutting me off and going huh? huh? huh? and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like Sir, you need to pay for those first. At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually to prevent any electrical infetterence, and then turned around and winked at me. I dont even think electrical is a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

What the fuck are you talking about

What the fuck did he really? He was so charming in The Notebook.. I guess all actors are dicks irl

probably a schizo episode, ignore
him

it's a copypasta

Cute

Nah, that's Mel. He knows that as a young man being a twink is the most attractive, but when you're old, getting shredded is great for balancing your body figure with that grandpa gut.

Are those ab implants?

i'm not wrong. look at his hips

/ourguy/

Long hands are really bothering me. Also I agree with wide hips