How do you guys manage to find the time to work out when working at a job with a rotating shift?

How do you guys manage to find the time to work out when working at a job with a rotating shift?

>t. Working out in between jobs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agfJq3ULhP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who is this girl?

Some THOT that got BTFO by LOW... you know the rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=agfJq3ULhP0

>that cottage cheese gut

First Boogie now this fattie

Is this based African American gentleman, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Absolutely, be warned though: once you take the LTG-pill, you can never go back.

Cucks and numales not welcome.

I can't.

I had to take off my last job to workout and I will be headed back soon so I dont know what I am going to do. I guess I will have to give up Veeky Forums for good and work out then

home gym.

If it's important to you you will make time for it.

That's not the point. The point is how do I manage to schedule a MWF routine while also getting 9 hours of sleep when I'm working night shifts then morning shifts then night shifts the entire week?

I get my full time work schedule over with in 3.5 days of the week.
>Sat. 7am-12pm, 2pm-8pm
>Sun 7am-3pm, 11pm-7am
>Mon 11pm-7am
>Tuesday morning-Friday evening "weekend"

I would like to be able to have weekends off since that's when a lot of concerts, events etc. happen but, hell, I really like having so much free time. I manage to get my workouts going between shifts as well. Sometimes work out on my 2-hour break Saturdays and often times go to the gym between my Sunday shifts if i'm not absolutely beat. After Monday night, though, it's easy street for the rest of the week and I get to the gym pretty much whenever I want.

Maybe you don't. Maybe you do M W S, or F S M.

Or maybe you only do two days a week.

Or maybe you invest in a home gym so that you can make it as easy on yourself as possible.

anyone who knows more about LTG understands hes one of the biggest excuse making bitches. Also he can barely squat two pl8 and he uses the pussy pad. definitely not /ourguy/

>pic related

what is wrong with you

Friday, Sunday, Tuesday. That way you only have to worry about lifting Tuesday.

I used to work two jobs. Did it for exactly 367 days.
Wanted to beat the one year mark.
6:00am - 2:00pm and then
5:00pm to 11:00pm Monday to Friday. 70 hour work weeks with every 4th Saturday shift too.
In the three hours in between shifts I had time to go home, eat a banana and pre-work out then hang a shit and go train for 40-50 minutes depending on traffic, then drive home, shower, and go to my second shift. Time was so precious that I had my whole routine down to the minute. Killed it. I got 5 hours and 10 minutes sleep each night, so my workouts weren't ever 100%, but determination makes up for what you're missing from rest and recovery. I hit all my strength PB's while working two jobs. I was in the zone.

I almost crashed atleast twice a week from fatigue on the way to second shift, and it's honestly a miracle I survived.
If you're asking how to fit it in, the answer is reassess your goals and figure out if you genuinely want to fit it in. If you do, you'll find a way

Delet the fucking landwhales from my fitness board.

I work 50-60 hours a week and still lift 5-6 days a week (PPL)

the secret to it is super complicated.
Step one: get home
Step two: lift before you shower before bed

A difficult concept I know, but you'll get used to it

I work rotating 12-hr shifts. I just rotate exercise schedule as well. Don't see the issue.

Face like goebbels

Fellow restaurant worker or nah?

Holy shit you crazy motherfucker you must be russian or something.

Please post body,wanna see the product of such recklesness

In the same boat. There are no 24/7 gyms anywhere in my area, which sucks. I go to the gym when I can, but I fill in the gaps with gross bodyweight shit at home. Sucks because I don't even have a place to do pullups from since my house is pretty busted up.

friday night is busy as fuck though but good idea except when you also work saturdays

Another fatty LAID LOW

AYYY

CRISCO GUZZLIN

There's 168 hours in a week. Count your hours, make a schedule.