/fag/

Facial aesthetics general.

You know the drill.

Starting off with my pic.

Everytime I visit this thread all the faces are the same

oh yeah?

lol

We never leave Veeky Forums

What should I do? I'm 6'2" and the only way my face looks "okay" is if my body weight is really low, like 65 kg.

I would like to start lifting and gain muscle. Most guys who are my height with my ideal physique weigh 75-80 kg.

I've been 75-80 kg (of fat) before but my face looked absolutely disgusting. The only way you can see any bone structure at all is if my weight is low.

What should I do? I'm scared to gain weight because my face looks deformed if I'm a higher weight... but I need to gain weight if I want to be muscular.

Only pic I have of me on my computer, also nice dubs.

heres my before

and after

get contacts and a haircut and you could be chad material

damn, nice job user. How do you get your hair to look like that?

posting your face
on Veeky Forums

List of legit theories:
>just be normally developed
>just be harmonious
>just be healthy
>just be NT
>just be first
>just be her phenotype match
Literally everything else is for mentalcels

I've been meaning to get a haircut, and I can't use contacts anymore because I have a condition that causes my eyes to form small bumps that are irritated greatly by contacts. Plus my gf likes the glasses.

i dont shampoo and put a lil product in, it doesnt stink and i dont get dandruff btw

I am 6'5 though, so I'm pretty set.

Fuck man you look good, what's the age difference.

Very nice, user. I'd say grow some facial hair and you'll be a true father figure.

thanks bro i think 17 to 19
ty i cant grow facial hair though :(

Very good
Disproportionate facial thirds, possible slight mandibular recession.
Good, slightly too little bone mass in orbitals, good face width.
Some kind of growth disorder

This was a joke picture. It's a professional card game player that I shopped the eyebrows off of. But yes, there are a variety of disorders going on there.

His skull is extremely vertically under-developed and lacking in bone mass, and that's even accounting for phenotypical variation.

How wet are you?

LMAO is it kolento? He is the goofiest looking streamer I've ever seen...

Hi Alex

train your neck and traps fuck head

YES IT IS. Madman. I can't believe you actually recognized him.

Would be good with implants taken out, slight maxillary recession and narrow palate. Your surgeon is a retard that can't into proportion.

Literal Chad God

Heyo

Here's a selection of an individual with a very large jaw, which is still in proportion. Notice how his chin is slightly narrow than his palate, his gonials are narrower than his zygomatic arches and his ramus are approx. half his jaw width (yours are too short), this is what you should strive for.
maxillary recession, lack of bone mass in orbitals (which is what causes your discoloration under eye) and lower third too short (possible mandible recession)

How do I fix my down slopping mouth breathing face anons

Short ramus, some research indicates ramus length correlates with masseter hypertrophy, but I believe you are past the point of being able to change it.

whats wrong with your face.? (mouth breather when i was young)

yo wb me

No matter how many gains you try to get, no woman will ever truly love you, Ra'Shiid Abdul Jabaar.

How's your Sunday night going, bros?

it's just weird and gross

Your skull looks fine, I can't really spot any developmental issues. Unfortunately you have a paedomorphic/feminized phenotype.
maxillary recession, androgen deficiency or insensitivity, thyroid problem, narrow palate.

Lol I don't know what half that stuff means dude. Realistically the most I can do to improve my looks is lose weight and maybe grow a beard when I get out of the service. I don't believe in cosmetic surgery unless it's a really desperate case.

I think you could achieve good results with corrective orthognatic surgery (never get plastic surgery), but your real problem is just a lack of bone mass and general dimorphism, your hormonal profile was likely out of wack during development.

how'd u do it?

give me your voodoo divination, phrenology man

Hmm, I got blood work done and I am far from low test. However, in many cases the military will pay for orthoganic surgery so I might give that a shot. For the most part I'm happy with who I am; I don't feel ugly, but I wouldn't be opposed to getting a better jawline for free.

seems to have had decent growth hormone, retruded maxilla (causing hooked nose, and sloped forehead), incorrect mandibular rotation. Lucky for you, this is very common and can be fixed quite easily and with generally good results.

Also stop tilting your head, I can see you're a banana face with bird profile even if you do that.

You may have high testosterone now, and one might also have high testosterone yet be insensitive to androgens, it's a bit more complex than that.

And yeah, if surgery is an option I would at least get a consultation. Though keep in mind that it's not at all just about "jawline" but total face development.

i changed the position of my lower jaw just by keeping it forward made my jaw look wider and fixed a lot of what was wrong loooking with my face. also chewed gum a lot and haircut+lifting also helped

>look good on the front
>look fucking weird from the side

I always feel like when i chew gum my face gets fatter

Alright, thanks for the advice. I'll talk with my doc tomorrow. I was supposed to get braces as a kid but for whatever reason my parents never took me to get them, I suspect that jacked up some stuff up.

you look normal you idiot don't let some user troll you with broscience into getting cosmetic facial surgery

My face is long and dropping down. I dont really have anything wrong with it but I tended to breath through my mouth a lot when I was younger which stuffed up my breathing now.

Where is ramus located

How to fix shitty skin? I look 10 years older than I am

eat better

moisturiser, diet, sleep and not using electronics so much

Are you 20?

what surgery achieved that result?

Horizontal carthal tilt and your jaw is excessively long. So close, yet so far

Diet is fine, moisturiser might be an idea, sleep might be a problem

27, guess I'm just getting old then

You look like all the dudes close to my age that I know (I'm 30). Perhaps a tiny bit older than 27 but it's mostly the beard not the skin.

Thinking this is atractive, this mewing meme really fucked with your head huh boys?

H-how is my friend doing?

Hair covers almost half my face but at least I shaved so the other half can show.

How old do I look?

You shouldn't bother with invasive surgery and all the things that come with it unless you're feeling extremely insecure and did some heavy soul searching, enough to be sure that it will really help you with these issues.

nothing particularly wrong, bit baby face, so you look attractive without being intimidating.

Facelet kek

Sun block during the day, some kind of retinoid while you sleep. You'll see the effects pretty quick, pic related before: face is darker than neck stretch marks more obvious, skin not very smooth.

Skin now somewhat smoother. Definitely lighter, close to color of chest now. I'm just about your age, late 20s. So it can be done. This was a period of less than a month.

Gotta love asian chicks.

Probably stating the obvious here, but I'm not a chick. Not really asian either.

???????¿¿¿¿

Hello Veeky Forums, summer is approaching and that means shorts in Australia unfortunately i have very fat calves and i was wondering if there is anyway to reduce the size? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. My current weight is 63kg (138lbs) and standing at 188cm (6ft 2)

Excuses:
Shitty camera makes me look like fucking leather with two pieces of shit for eyebrows.
i am 6'1 and just got done dirty bulking to 240 at that time.
despite all that tell me what else i could do better?

R u a grill?

You bulked to the bulking weight of professional bodybuilders on tons and tons of gear.

It is not the camera LAD.

I did that because even when i was skinny i was still in the 180's at 5'9
my parents were both endomorphs so i have a really large frame.

Sure BUDDY. You had to bulk to a weight heavier than arnold's while shorter than him because of your LARGE FRAME. Besides you are an ENDOMORPH.

are you half asian half white, or fully asian?

Or just the pic is really shitty.

Comparing a dirty bulk to one of the beat bodybuilders of all time stage ready weight.
kek

Pics just really fucking shitty, im a mix of german spanish and celtic.

Yes that's what I'm doing you dufus. Do you have a penchant for stating the obvious?

The point is that the only reason to be that big is if you look like him at that weight. Otherwise you didn't "bulk" you just got fat.

">that big
are you retarded?

Are you that small where 240 seems massive to you?
what are you frank zane or something?
just without the muscle.

I used to look like you. Thank god I jumped on test.

a trap

Samefagging to convince people you're not fat, just big boned.

Lmao never change fit.

>tfw not jawlet

thank god

>This fucking thread

TIÉGE HANLEY
Shave that beard off and you'll look like a 5 year old

pajeet my son

kek

>Thanking any diety for that face

official candleholder signing in

stupid face yeah but I don't care
> inb4 hairlet

See ya later, Jerry. I gotta go take a dump with my buddies.

teeheehee

numale