wow really activates my almonds

you mean proof money matters

you guys realise she is rich and famous aswell, this negates
>muh moneh an fame
may may

legit thought that was alphadestiny
hollywood pedo reptilians all have sham marriages anyway, it's pure careerism

It's meeeem. Fucking mee-em you dolt

what the fuck us careerism you inbred beta, honestly joe jonas is actually very good looking and if they like eachother height should be irrelevant in the matter

this is like a childhood fantasy for her

Height matters. Get over it.

So does money, fame, frame, hair, voice etc.

Everything matters

no its proof that face is more important than height

im not saying his face is unattractive, but sophie turner could get a guy with a more attractive face.
Jonas Brothers were big when she was preeteen

Sansa is fucking ugly. And i dont mean 'ugly for a celebrity', i mean theres average hoes on tinder id rather fuck.

just for show

Her legs and feet look pale and disgusting.

look at the guy who's fucking Allison Stokke

NO ITS MEY MEY

FCUKING MEY MEY AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH YOU IDIOT

She's a 7/10 at best...
What is all the fuss about?

she's just walking her manlet cause it kept shitting on the carpet.

Are you kidding? He objectively has a better face than she does. The only thing she has going which would put her at a higher level than him is her meme show celebrity status (that makes her more "in" at the moment) which is going to fade soon as they're on the last season now anyway

You're at the gym when this alpha male slaps your gf's popliteal fossa, what do you do?

he is not tall, is not fit and dates a girl who is richer and more famous than he is. hhaaha Veeky Forums must lose it all now! it doesn't matter how much you gain or how big you are, because nothing can replace true personality and confidence. and that are 2 attributes most of you insecure idiots dont have.

Manlets, when will they learn?