Thoughts on thinn braplets?

Thoughts on thinn braplets?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/91/11/4326/2656429/Serum-Androgen-Levels-in-Black-Hispanic-and-White
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>braplets

Disgusting. Girls with little butts are like short guys - what's the point?

Give me a big, juicy round butt over a little braplet any day.

thats a man

What the fuck do you mean? Would I fuck her ? yes. Are you a faggot? Also yes. Now fuck off

cute

are you guys mentally ill ? she has pretty much the perfect bodytype.

ideal body type

I know it's a meme, but being attracted to this body type over a girl with big tits and big ass is literally low test. You probably have a higher likelihood of voting democrat and being a vegan.

you know who likes big asses more than anything else? faggots and niggers

Thats not a braplet, thats a fatlet. Ideal body type.

Size doesn't be matter, it's about shape.

Yeah true - liking thin, small waisted, hipless bodies with no tits and flat butts is definitely the most heterosexual preference you can have. You're right. Evolution definitely points towards men preferring women that look like teenage males. That's definitely a very heterosexual way of thinking.

They don't look anything like teenage boys, maybe you looked like an undeveloped female but most teenage guys that I knew were meaty and big, the way you take it up the ass faggot.

brah it's like you can... like both

woaah....

> unhironically liking big fat asses
> trying to support your terrible taste in women by sperging some bro-science tier blabbery about low-test

back to the jungle, you literal baboon

i left Veeky Forums for like 2 years and come back to this high school level shit......

>there are """"""""""men""""""""""""" on this board who unironically wouldn't fuck this little slut
>these men claim they have more """"""""""testosterone"""""""""" for not being attracted to women of all sizes and having a fat fetish

wew

mods

i would fuck anything right now
im so lonely

>You probably have a higher likelihood of voting democrat and being a vegan.

oh look, its another 15 year old upper middle class to upper class teenager on fit claiming anyone who votes for a aprty that actually shows empathy for other people is a nu male worthless cuck faggot

buy a bump stock and use it to put as many rounds from your assault rifle into your brain that you can before you drop dead

Sour grapes like a motherfucker.

Reddit get out

Numale cuck confirmed.

i really hope north korea nukes us into oblivion

wow another liberal white nigger who can't have a conversation without insulting and threatening people they disagree with while claiming to vote for the party who is morally superior.

>democrats
>empathy
yeah lets destroy the US by importing millions of 3rd world low IQ fucks for the sole purpose of votes.

>republicans
>care about the worker
yeah lets destroy the US by importing millions of 3rd world low IQ fucks for the sole purpose of literal slave labor

I agree with this also

Anyone else here a brapaholic?

ay there's a couple of things the two parties agree upon (like sucking wall street's dick) and flooding the US with brown people is one of them.

If I become a mod.
I'm going to ban everyone who posts "brap" in any and all forms for 40 minutes, then 4 hours, then 4days, then 4 ever.

Impeach the orange shaved orangutan occupying the White House.

based af the brappers need to return to reddit

They agree on all of it.
Even the fucking social issues are essentially the fucking same and achieve the same goddamned goals.

I don't know about faggots, but black men are on average way higher test than white men. So I don't see the disconnect.

citation needed, moishe

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
>Mean testosterone levels in blacks were 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher. Both these differences were statistically significant. Adjustment by analysis of covariance for time of sampling, age, weight, alcohol use, cigarette smoking, and use of prescription drugs somewhat reduced the differences. After these adjustments were made, blacks had a 15% higher testosterone level and a 13% higher free testosterone level.

>on average way higher test
>15%

Significant sure, but can you show me any evidence of there be a measureable difference in sex drive, or general androgenic traits between somebody with say 600ng/dl and 690ng/dl?

she made my penis move a little bit

Fuck, I want to literally destroy that body. My autism prevents me from ever meeting girls who are above a 3/10 though.

What the fuck are you talking about? No one claimed any of that. You got BTFO, just suck it up, blacks are on average higher in testosterone than whites.

I'd fuck her until I die of exhaustion and dehydration.

I'd fuck her so hard I'd be thirsty again.

>tested college students in Cali

Well no wonder, that demographic is full of low test liberals

>herr derr i would have voted dolan if i was old enough to register guys am i high test yet

>upper middle class to upper class teenager on fit
unlike all us niggas from da hood browsing fit

also
>los angeles college students
>no sample size given
>simply stated as being "healthy" men

Nice try Jamal. That was only one city and one age group. Here's a study with more people over a broader population

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/91/11/4326/2656429/Serum-Androgen-Levels-in-Black-Hispanic-and-White
>With or without adjustment for covariates, there were no significant differences in testosterone, bioavailable testosterone, or SHBG levels by race/ethnicity.

dat wyte boy cope

Yeah in that one study in one college in one city of the US in an unknown group size, they found a whopping 15% difference, that is not "way higher" on average as you claimed, and wouldn't account for any sort of sexual drive or preference at all.

And here's another, which was nationwide
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570
>Contrary to the postulated racial difference, testosterone concentrations did not differ notably between black and white men.

That study includes women. Black women are naturally lower in testosterone and higher in estrogen, the opposite is true for white women (higher test, lower est). That's why it evens out.

Good potential.

>aprty that actually shows empathy

Cali burnout triggered

>lemme just make some shit up real quick

How much do they pay you for this? Hook me up with a job because I could do niggerbaiting way better.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570

CONCLUSIONS:

Contrary to the postulated racial difference, testosterone concentrations did not differ notably between black and white men. However, blacks had higher estradiol levels. Mexican-Americans had higher testosterone than whites but similar estradiol and SHBG concentrations. Given these findings, it may be equally if not more important to investigate estradiol as testosterone in relation to diseases with racial disparity.

blacks confirmed high est bitchboys

Other studies have showed blacks have higher estrogen than whites, and the same amount of testosterone as whites. Other studies than the previously mentioned have said hispanics have higher test than both. What they have in common is small sample sizes.

Do I have to hold your hand and walk you through it, you brainlet? The survey included both but they came to the conclusion using only data from men. I know it's hard but maybe try reading the whole thing next time.

>In total, 5506 people (2301 men, 3205 women) aged 3079 yr were recruited to the BACH Survey. We consider only men; 1899 provided blood samples, including 538 blacks (28%), 651 Hispanics (34%), and 710 whites (38%).

This does not come as a surprise to anyone. When will weak nigger bois ever learn?

nice angles lmao. also that thing she does with her fingers lmfao. at least post a skinny chick with an actual shapely butt

wanting to manhandle small girls is literally high test

I see you're a man of culture.

>. Black women are naturally lower in testosterone and higher in estrogen
This is why every other black person in america has some european, latino, native american, etc in them.
Why white men kept black wives and families in new orleans and on their plantations.
It became such a big problem that they spent god knows how much money and time on selling the idea that black women are unattractive to put an end to it.

>selling the idea that black women are unattractive to put an end to it.

They didn't have to sell anything, it's the faces and noses that literally look like they've been rammed into a brick wall

Yes like that!!
They've been shilling this for years.

BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFLFLFPL

Cant tell if a troll or someone got lost on the way to reddit

Woah there buddy your neurotic rage is showing

is eleni posting back?

fuaaaaark
muh dick

God what I'd give to be suffocated between her thighs

I see you've never fucked a girl standing before while holding her up with minimal effort. It's the best.

Exactly

Her arm is thicker than my fucking leg. Re-evaluate your life.

If I pulled up to the pickup window and offered her $500 to fuck her, do you think she would accept?

I call them lil brappers, and they are perfection.

Definitely, considering I'm 99% sure the "coffee drive through" her and the other girls work for is a flimsy front for a prostitution ring.

>that makeup

begone roastie

based

literal perfection

nu male worthless cuck faggot detected

Whats her gram i cant find it

no problem effing them but what about mating ? been dating this korean qt3.14, she wants to get serious really fast is the gist i'm getting.. kinda a religious nutjob. anyway what concerns me most is I'm 6ft190 and she's 5ft maybe 95lbs, very small joints and bones just small all around like girls posted in this thread. I feel like I would be doing my future son a major injustice by turning him into another Supreme Gentleman. I have a friend who's half white/chinese and his dad is 6ft and he's 5'7 ... tragic.

She is Adorable! She will be a great fucking standing up.

Create another Eliot Rodger, we need some twinks to bully

I would bang the shit out of her

wait till she wakes up in the morning you cuck

His sister isn't so ugly though. What happened?

DYEL

Eurasian chicks are oft hot.
Not as hot as asian chicks but they can get pretty damnend hot.

manlet detected

Give them to me wide as a house and flat as a board please.

No braps wanted here.

Is high cut swimwear on a slender bod the most patrician of fetishes?

thanks for the legit sources. If that study was done on a cali campus no wonder the hwytes were cucked and low test

Nah, I'm on test and tren and I'd choose this over a fat nigger ass any day. Sorry you just have shit test, breh.

That's because you're a homosexual user.

Nope, I have a gf. Sorry, whale hunter-kun.

god give me strength

big tits and big ass are better but op's pic is still really hot