Male butterface

>male butterface

Post pic

At least you have a good body, I'm more like a butter-being.

>those arms
holy kek I hope this is real

There's penises thicker than those pathetic never done anything strenuous "arms".

Wide hips
Turtle shell belly
Tits
Those arms

u must be new...

You're not me at least. Stop complaining. And even then I dont self pity. I just use my looks to intimidate people when theyre bein annoyin little shits. Chin up user.

Cardio?

You fuakin marin brih

I look at myself in the mirror and can't tell if I'm good looking or not, but can tell if other people are good looking. Anyone else have this issue?

Could be worse t b h. Get a better haircut

>4 inch dick

i may get pussy every now and then but noone ever sticks around .. im fucked

If you got a decent haircut youd be chad

get rich

tfw my arms are like his because im 5'9" 130 lbs

yes

>tfw have good body and a nice face
Feels good

[spoiler]>tfw 5'8[/spoiler]

I once read on here that if you don't know, you're ugly.

I really hope that's not true...

>those child bearing hips
awooga

dude take care of your appearance and you won't look so bad
better haircut
better clothing

hello newfriends

i feel you my man
also checked
you ever gotten with a girl the same height as you?

nah I'm ugly lmao

What should I do? The only way my face looks okay is if my body weight is low, to the point of underweight.

I'm 6'2" and the only way my bones show is if I weigh 60-65 kg. I want to put on muscle, most of the guys with my ideal physique are 75-80 kg. I've been that weight before, but back then it was pure fat, and my face looked absolutely disgusting.

How can I put on weight without my face ballooning out and making me look terrible?

As an ugly person I disagree. If you're ugly, you know you're ugly. If you don't know you're probably average

I've gotten with a girl that was 2 inches shorter than me, and I've had girls interested in me that were the same height, but didn't pursue because I'm with my current gf who is a 4'10 asian qt

Not him but lost my v-card to 5'10'' girl while I'm 5'8''. Some girls give a shit while others do not. You just have to roll the dice

You look fine my man, stop stressing. Sure, your nose isn't the best in the world but your jaw is Chad-tier and you have a very masculine head shape.

space time bends itself from the sheer force of his muscles
not even zyzz managed to reach this level of perfection

>6'2"
>my ideal physique are 75-80 kg. I've been that weight before, but back then it was pure fat,

6'2 170lbs and you look fat?
jesus christ hit the gym!

>cursed to round acne riddled face

I don't consume dairy, I wash my face twice a day, I take antibiotics, I exercise. I'm not a fat fuck like I was but my jawline will never be good enough.

I want to be aesthetic bros, but I just don't think it'll happen

>I take antibiotics despite not having an infection
>I actively want to create resistant bacteria and fuck over humanity
You need to remove yourself from the gene pool post haste. I'm mad as fuck.

Acne is an infection user

How am I supposed to get a gf with acne all over my face?

Great jaw and hollow cheeks. Get a better haircut, your facial aesthetics aren't bad at all bro.

You look masculine af. You're fine.

your acne is not even acne it's just a couple pimples - probably because you are a teenager

stop taking antibiotics, only a certain kind of acne is caused by bacterial infection, you are being a retarded kid

I went from 6x5 to 7x5.5 after about 6 months of sporadically jelqing and stretching. You could reach 5.5 inches ez, which is average.
Pegym
JP90

Get prescribed Acutane. I know people who've taken it, it works wonders. Then they get some sourt of topical cream that helps the regeneration of skin cell in the face to help cover the acne scars.
All in all, depending on how bad you are. 1 year and your face will look like a baby's bottom

Lel
>Certain kind of acne
I think you mean cysts. Which user doesn't have to worry about. Or at least hope to god he doesn't, cysts are disgusting.

I had terrible acne in my teens, honestly. Just shower regularly, wash your face half way through the day and always have a clean pillowcase or a fresh towel covering your pillow and 80% of your acne is gone

Explain further

I permanently increased the length and girth of my willy by jelqing (google for proper technique) and manual stretching.
5 mins warmup (hot wash cloth on dick)
10 mins manual stretching (google it)
15 mins jelqing

after a few weeks you can up it to 20 mins stretching. I wan't even that consistent and I'm still growing.

Dude, own it. You look like you could murder someone with that jawline, holy fuck.

>robust dom masc high t slayer skull
>attention seeking little pussy bitch behaviour
lol wtf what happened bruh

>Those arms
>>>
> Anonymous 10/16/17(Mon)14:05:09 No.43222111▶
>
Dude dont worry bout your looks... you look absolutely fine, dont doubt yourself.

Fuck it Ill level with you guys. Im so alone.
Angry and sadistic single mom, faggot ass father, psycho sister with a violent streak. Childhood was fucked enough I am stunted and small compared to rest of family. No social skills.

As it happens, test is literally ~2300 ng/dL. Runs in family.

Sucked at all sports despite athletic talent. Talented at art and singing, gave up those too.

Im so lost and alone. I am a super senior in university, no real friends and the one girl who was into me and was patient with my tism is now ghosting me.
For some reason I attract ghetto Native and Latina grills. Large anount native/latino myself, so makes sense. I dissapoint them with what a loser I am.

It is not about looks, user. As long you groom yourself, have a decent haircut that fits your face, dress ok, its all good. Women judge men in different ways than men judge women.

Acutane fucked my brother up, I don't wanna take that chance
I do get cysts sometimes. Showering makes me break out bad, but I've been changing my pillow cases and washing my face.

Jelqing is bad, don't do it unless you enjoy erectile dysfunction.

>Acutane fucked my brother up, I don't wanna take that chance
All it did to me was cause minor back and joint pain and seriously dry my face out.
I quit taking it early (after 4 months) because I couldn't keep driving 3 hours to go see my dermatologist in the middle of the day and miss my classes, though.
>tfw acne is slightly coming back after being off of it for 6 weeks or so

>male butterface

Your only hope now literally is too get huge, most ugly dudes can at least achieve a masculine look if you're ugly/mean looking if you get swole. Same goes for guys with big heads or disproportionate jawlines.

>mfw big head, strong brow and big jawline
>lanky 6' skinnyfat most of life
>start lifting and getting Veeky Forums
>mfw body and head finally in proportion to each other

its our only hope

Just looked into it why is it bad?

I probably wont be doing it cuz i been nofappin for 8 months now and its kinda dangerous lol

>tfw butthisheight

It fucked my brother up mentally.

He went to a fine kid to having serious issues and basically on the verge of suicide. All the bad side effects possible he experienced.

I've done it for a year and my erection quality is even better. The main points you MUST remember are to warm up, use lube and not jelq erect. When you get an erection you have to wait for it to subside into a chubby. You need lube too. Guys that injure themselves are dumb cunts who don't research and think they can gain an inch in a week.
>Online "doctor"
>Show vagene
yeah nah mate

You look like a jacked Michael Shannon. Shave your head or at least buzz it down so you don't have that stupid looking of hair. Also, maybe try dressing better. You aren't even remotely unattractive though.

Jesus Christ, no wonder this board has changed so much since I'd left. Everyone's a fucking newfag.

lmao your face is fine, just need to take care of it better and get a good skincare routine

you have not seen acne riddled face, the one where no matter how clean you stay, how much cleansing, moisturizing, sunblocking you do. painful, under the skin, swelling, cystic acne. takes over your whole face like the plague. red swelling cheeks.

This, fucking hell, I'm considering never coming back here

But user even with a clear face I'm not good looking enough to be aesthetic

Why live?

I'm probably done again after today. Also, is it just me or has this board slowed down a lot?

I am a newfag. I know.

lol

Accutane gave me crohn's disease and doomed me to a life of being a skinny weak beta, because it prevents me from gaining weight. I also have a much higher chance of dying from colon cancer. It did cure my acne, but at what cost.

>Accutane gave me crohn's disease

what in the fuck

Same desu

do you even lurk?

Dude, Accutane can seriously fuck your shit up. The chemicals in it are so harsh it shouldn't be legal

It causes depression, hair loss, joint and back pain chrons disease, common illnesses, the list goes on. I want to be aesthetic but I'd rather pay the price of acne than rubbing shit on my face that is on par with the shit a brain parasite will do.

You kidding me? I'd much rather run the risk of getting depression or some sort of disease than live another day with a Little Caesars Pepperoni Hot 'N' Ready for a face

Then you do that. Accutane should be a desperate last resort when literally NOTHING else works. If you've tried everything under the fucking sun and it's just not happening, then try it, but it's so risky it shouldn't be considered until you've done everything you can.

Those side effects have under a 10% chance of occuring. I did it and got all the info/stats from my derm. The only side effect I experienced was dry lips.

I absolutely needed it though so it was my only option. I was at a point when no home treatments or anecdotal shit worked and had painful massive lumps under my skin that would swell my face up, and sometimes shit like 5 spots in one, kinda disgusting really. One month into accurate, every one of them was gone and I have some very very mild scarring that you only see up really close.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

>that haircut

fucking school shooter status m8

Cut your hair faget
You would look a thousand times better with just a few millimeters

Get a haircut, do neck workout, you will be golden

>Wasting a Dolph Lundgren tier jawline and cheeks with shat haircut and nose
Sort yourself out.

What would you lads say about going queball? My jaw is pretty wide and my foreheads kinda narrow so Im scared Ill lokk like a fucking anchor

You might try that. Or go to some stylist or whatever and ask them what would suit you. You could also try shaving it short.

tfw 6'2 but ugly

how fucking new are you

Pretty awesome doggo man

I would be your friend. You look like an honest and good person.

You look cute my dude

Forgot my pic. This is me by the way. :)

you look okay bro

thanks satan

Most of your facial features are above average. Only your chin and your ears suck desu.
Neck is 10/10 no homo
Get a haircut

Checked. Nice double trips

Are you British?

nah slavic

thanks lads, im still 25 kissless virgin tho
at least i deadlift above 4pl8 lmao

shave it!

You remind me of Flea

Will lifting make me look less like a little bitch?
Pic i just took

>swarthy italian mongrel
>small weak arms
> 5’8

Im fucked

Trim your eyebrows and get a hair cut and your look fine. Seriously everyone posting their face in here mainly needs to fix their fucking hair. Don't be afraid to use product you goons.